Cancer Curing Doctor Found Shot Dead

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its worth noting, American physicians can be fired and prosecuted if they recommend to patients other cancer treatments other than chemo.

http://truththeory.com/2016/02/09/cance ... on-clinic/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Cancer Curing Doctor Found Shot Dead

Post by HouseMD »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dered.html

He killed himself because he was going to go down for malpractice and possibly murder, it's pretty cut and dry. I'd do the same if I were him.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Interesting, the flipside though is that Insurance companies would be interested in pushing such inexpensive cures to make billions, at least during the time it takes the market to adjust, before having to lower prices correspondingly.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

They can also be sued if they don't give you a death sentence, the theory being that it is malpractice not to give you sufficient time to get your affairs in order. So they do, thereby contributing enormously to the stress that is often at the heart of the disease.

Personally, I'm so completely unimpressed with the mainstream approach to dealing with cancer that if I had something wrong with me internally, once I'd determined that it wasn't something within their area of competence, like appendicitis, I wouldn't even bother to get their diagnosis. If I was losing my health I'd consult somebody who knows something about health.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:They can also be sued if they don't give you a death sentence, the theory being that it is malpractice not to give you sufficient time to get your affairs in order. So they do, thereby contributing enormously to the stress that is often at the heart of the disease.

Personally, I'm so completely unimpressed with the mainstream approach to dealing with cancer that if I had something wrong with me internally, once I'd determined that it wasn't something within their area of competence, like appendicitis, I wouldn't even bother to get their diagnosis. If I was losing my health I'd consult somebody who knows something about health.
Well, in all fairness, you're probably dealing with the VA...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:They can also be sued if they don't give you a death sentence, the theory being that it is malpractice not to give you sufficient time to get your affairs in order. So they do, thereby contributing enormously to the stress that is often at the heart of the disease.

Well, in all fairness, you're probably dealing with the VA...