The Amityville Horror House (Documentaries)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

The Amityville Horror House (Documentaries)

Post by Winston »

Documentaries about the very scary and fascinating unexplained true story of the Amityville Horror. Lots of evidence on both sides of the debate are presented.

Amityville: Horror or Hoax? - History Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sStcZ9vPxo

Amityville: The Haunting - History Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng5xZycrhQY

The Real Amityville Horror Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZAm8yOS0LM

Amityville Horror: The Defeo Murders Documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwTMhgWG18g

Whoever owns this house right now is a fool. With so many people trying to visit the famous Amityville home in NY and gawking around outside of it, if the current owners turned it into a bed and breakfast and/or museum, it would be wildly successful and rake in tons of profit. They'd be a fool not to. Many people would pay a lot of money to stay there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

2005 remake of The Amityville Horror. Really scary!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the movie, "Amityville Horror 2 The Possession" This movie is a prequel to the first movie and is pretty scary! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Documentary on the Amityville Horror

Post by jamesbond »

This is an interesting documentary on the Amityville horror. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Documentary on the Amityville Horror

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good documentary on the Amityville horror house.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting review of the Amityville horror movies. :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Didnt the children of the lutz family confess that it was all a hoax? There were many inconsistencies in their story too.

They should have turned the house into a bed and breakfast. That would have been very profitable.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good documentary on the Amityville horror house.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another interesting documentary on what went on in the Amityville house.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is the most detailed documentary on the Amityville horror that I have ever seen.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Amityville House: Horror or Hoax? (Documentaries)

Post by Winston »

You will love this @jamesbond.

The legendary ghost hunters, Ed and Lorraine Warren, discuss in detail their investigation into the infamous Amityville horror house! One of only a handful of investigators ever allied into the evil home. See rare, never before seen photos of the house.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more interviews and discussions with Ed and Lorraine Warren.

Ed and Lorraine Warren discuss the true story of the Annabelle doll, which the horror movie "Annabelle" is based on.

Ed and Lorraine Warren explain how to know if your house is haunted or not.

Ed and Lorraine Warren discuss their views on life after death.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,

Do u think the Amityville horror was real? Why do so many people say it was a hoax? They claim the Lutz's story contained many holes and contradictions. For example they claim they took their son to the hospital cause his hand was bleeding from demonic forces. But the hospital has no record of that hospital visit. Etc.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 3:05 am
Jamesbond,

Do u think the Amityville horror was real? Why do so many people say it was a hoax? They claim the Lutz's story contained many holes and contradictions. For example they claim they took their son to the hospital cause his hand was bleeding from demonic forces. But the hospital has no record of that hospital visit. Etc.

From all the videos I have seen regarding the Amityville horror, my guess is that the Lutz's made up the whole story for financial gain. George Lutz was having financial difficulty with his business just as they moved into their new home. I believe he came up with the story that the house was haunted so a book deal would come out of it and eventually a movie deal (which did occur for both the book and movie).

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Jamesbond, you can't just make up a story with no proof like that. Listen to what the Warrens said about Amityville above. They offered $3000 for anyone who could prove that Amityville was a hoax. There were no takers. Plus third party people attested that it was haunted too. There are many unexplained questions too.

Also remember that no one can explain how Ron Defeo killed his whole family with a shotgun and none of the neighbors heard it and none of the family woke up to try to run or fight. They all laid in bed just waiting to get shot. A shotgun is very loud and there's no way no one can hear it, especially inside the house. That has never been explained.