The Luciferian Doctrine

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The Luciferian Doctrine

Post by Eric »

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The Luciferian Doctrine

Post by Eric »

Who exactly are this nwo that is trashing society? Where are they from? Are they Satanic, Luciferian, Jew, Jesuit/ or Christian?)
I want to know what's going on. The consensus seems to be that they are Luciferian(s), but that they might also be; and probably are some kind of outcropping of the Jewish sect. One might include the other, but the latter could stand alone.

I'm finding it hard to imagine the world is being taken over by "Luciferians", that just sounds to me ridiculous, but at the same time I have to look at the evidence in front of me. I believe personally the two are together or have merged somehow, although I'm not sure.

I know a lot of the illuminati seem to be from a Jewish background, but not all. There are many Anglo's involved in this. It just seems funny to me, that these Mystery Teaching Schools, which these Luciferians claim to rely heavily on; obviously seem inferior to a Judaic/Christian paradigm. How do I know this? It's because I know from my own experience that everything goes to shit when in man's hands; no question(s), if's and's or but's. I know that these people base most of their stuff on Aristotle - who favored rationalism and logic and classifying the world, and, other Greek things, and Babylonian things, Egyptian things; but it seems to heavily figure an ancient Greek influence.

Now the answer is, as far as I can see, every culture around the world is in decline except for one culture, the Jewish culture - and their influence across the world. They are in fact, stronger than ever - have you noticed? That tells me something.

Too many signs point to this being heavily Jewish. I can't believe a people so educated/knowledgeable ...would give up their solid rock faith and revert to something as eclectic and inferior as Mystery Teachings, given that; I do believe there is something to the Hermetic teachings which seem to me to be very substantial.

The question remains, who the hell is doing this?

Any thoughts? Do you agree with, or have any statements or inputs that you'd like to add?

I just don't understand, how Satanists, Luciferians can control anything, they seem like they would be a disorganized chaotic mob, of chaos, based on their doctrine. That never made sense to me. I also don't get why. As the world slips into more chaos, these people have to be feeling it, too. How haven't they slipped up in operations with all this chaos? This just doesn't make sense to me.
How could a people dedicate their lives and themselves to being so diabolically bad? There are much better things to do with this life; what a terrible shame things are in such disarray nowadays.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

German children's author, artist and spiritual teacher Hans Wilhelm explains the Luciferian Doctrine.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Eric a lot of your questions have some interesting answers here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37392

So far they make the most sense out of all the theories and explanations I can find.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne