Ahhh, those chemtrail nuts... what?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Ahhh, those chemtrail nuts... what?

Post by The_Adventurer »

http://yournewswire.com/cia-admit-to-us ... ry-weapon/

Here in China they use weather modification to help farmers all the time and everyone knows about it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Ahhh, those chemtrail nuts... what?

Post by cdnFA »

The artricle is sourced from Naturalnews.com

The same people who wrote an article saying the CDC or the FDA [it was a while ago] said the flu vaccine didn't work and used four quotes with links.
All 4 links said it was reduced effectiveness but still a good idea to get.
These people think their readership are total morons that can be lied to and they are right. When I pointed out that the article's sources didn't actually say what they claimed they said instead of an opps it was just more anti vaxx bullshit.
The article went on to claim they used this expensive bit of equipment and found mercury in a flu vaccine like it was some big secret. It took me 2 minutes with google and government websites to find the exact same information. Also they forgot to mention that the mercury compound in vaccines unlike in fish is easily cleared from the body and is in very small amounts. They went on to discuss aluminium which is in found in much bigger amounts in food and formaldehyde which is also found in much greater amounts in food.

There was another article that was brought to my attention. It again used sources claiming the sources said what they didn't say. The article even used a source about some sort of feeding formula and applied the results to vaccines as official suggestions and also horribly confused units of measure.

Cloud seeding is a thing, used in agriculture but you can count on an outfit like natural news to exaggerate the hell out of things and straight out lie to their readers in a way that makes it easy to catch them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They do major major spraying here in Florida and also all over the world and in no way are they contrails...... There was a government report stating by 2025 they wanted too control the weather....
Time to Hide!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The first image is of a commercial passenger plane experiencing what is called a "contrail wake" which is actually quite common, especially with warm humid conditions. The second pic is of the interior of a firefighting aircraft. The third pic is of a firefighting plane that Evergreen airlines put together. The last one is as of yet unidentified process, possibly iodine cloud seeding....
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

OutWest wrote:
The first image is of a commercial passenger plane experiencing what is called a "contrail wake" which is actually quite common, especially with warm humid conditions. The second pic is of the interior of a firefighting aircraft. The third pic is of a firefighting plane that Evergreen airlines put together. The last one is as of yet unidentified process, possibly iodine cloud seeding....
This is typical of the level of evidence that is used by these chemtrail and allied people.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Here where I am in FL you can get a lawn chair and sit and just watch the planes shut it off and turn it on.

Some days there will not be a cloud in the sky but after a few hours of them spraying it will be completely over cast with a thick uniform haze from one end of the horizon to the other in a 360 degree circumference.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Moretorque wrote:Here where I am in FL you can get a lawn chair and sit and just watch the planes shut it off and turn it on.

Some days there will not be a cloud in the sky but after a few hours of them spraying it will be completely over cast with a thick uniform haze from one end of the horizon to the other in a 360 degree circumference.

You are watching vapor trails abruptly appear or vanish. This is quite normal for jet/turbine exhaust
as the plane passes through different air layers.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Here where I am in FL you can get a lawn chair and sit and just watch the planes shut it off and turn it on.

You are watching vapor trails abruptly appear or vanish. This is quite normal for jet/turbine exhaust
I am sorry dude, I have studied this issue in detail. Moisture evaporates quickly at high altitude which are contrails. I have been watching contrails since I was 6 years old and these are chemicals which do not evaporate. Looks like when the shuttle launches but not as intense.

You can have low altitude contrails hang around for a while if conditions are right but at high altitude no way to dry up there.

This has been taking place majorly in all NATO countries for quite some time. I have talked to people who have travelled to countries where they are not present at all outside the NATO sphere and sure enough when they enter NATO territory they reappear.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Moretorque wrote:
OutWest wrote:

I am sorry dude, I have studied this issue in detail. Moisture evaporates quickly at high altitude which are contrails. I have been watching contrails since I was 6 years old and these are chemicals which do not evaporate. Looks like when the shuttle launches but not as intense.

You can have low altitude contrails hang around for a while if conditions are right but at high altitude no way to dry up there.

This has been taking place majorly in all NATO countries for quite some time. I have talked to people who have travelled to countries where they are not present at all outside the NATO sphere and sure enough when they enter NATO territory they reappear.

At high cruising altitudes, the water in contrails quickly converts to ice crystals...I have seen contrails out in the middle of the Pacific and over the Amazon...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrails are ICE, they spray chemtrails out over the ocean all the time.

Contrails can linger for hours at lower altitudes if it is humid and really freezing hard but at higher altitude it is to dry and they dissipate quickly.

I have not read up on this in years,
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anyone read about how a judge took a woman's kids away for believing in chemtrails? I don't get that- someone thinks there may be something going on with something that they, at the bare minimum, have only observational involvement in & their kids get abducted by the government. Isn't the government snatching up someone's kids for believing that these streaks in the sky might not be contrails (or outright aren't contrails) something along the lines of the more implausible conspiracy theories? If I were to say to someone: "I'm worried about living in America, since I figure that the law will try to abduct my kids for believing that genetically modified food can cause health problems," it wouldn't be too hard to believe that they'd think I was a little paranoid.

They actually DO the shit that people worry about the insane doing! If I had gotten cut outside the bar I used to go to, the cops attacking me wouldn't be implausible at all. They'll stop a boat for no reason, arrest someone for not having numbers that they don't need on that type of boat, and sort of put him in a life-vest so he'll drown when he bounces out- this is elaborate murder. They try to do all kinds of shit like that, get caught red-handed, and yet contradicting them gets seen in such a broadly bad light.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I don't claim to know what chemtrails are or aren't, but we didn't have them when I was a kid. Seeing a single jet go by leaving a single line in the sky was something extremely rare, and extremely cool back then. That line would evaporate quickly. Never did I see these grids criss crossing the sky like we have now.

I never saw them for about the first 4 years, or so, in Shanghai either. The place has two busy airports. Then, suddenly, it began sometime late last year. I posted about it. The fact that everyone on the street had stopped and was staring at it, and many people taking photos with their phones makes me think it must have been new to them too.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa there real, when I was a kid I used to lay on a berm looking up watching the contrails saying what is that. They always disappeared in short order. I have not read up on this for a while and I think the information is getting tainted but my original reading stated they were ICE crystals like when you blow your breath when it is freezing outside same principle.....

I was also reading the newer turbo fan jet engines in airliners do not create them because most of the air coming out the back of the engine is not combusted through the engine.........
Time to Hide!