Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ben Carson revealed shooting psyops

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ben Carson revealed shooting psyops

Postby Adama » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:05 am

I was just watching Fox and Friends at 6am. They had Ben Carson on and he even said:

"My message would be that we, the American people are not each others' enemies, but there are those who are trying to stir us up and create conflict for their own nefarious purposes, and we have to be smart enough not to allow to succeed."

Then they tried to cut him off. Then he went back onto the script.

These shootings are hoaxes. Two ways I can think of right now are:
1. Organization of protests within one or two days nationwide.
2. Involvement of Black Lives Matter, which is sponsored by the known globalist agitator George Soros.

3. Then we have Mr Ben Carson who just told us this is a hoax.
4. Also three fake shootings in was is it three days involving blacks and police?
5. Obama calling for gun control.

There are a couple of other points I can think of right now also, like the underlying shooting already having been proven to be a fraud.
Last edited by Adama on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ben Carson revealed shooting psyops

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:40 pm

The only hoax around here is your brain.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ben Carson revealed shooting psyops

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:55 am

He's still appearing on Fox News. So I am going to put this in the same category as that Newt Gingrich claiming that Trump isn't part of the secret societies (as if they would openly admit that's the reason why "they're nervous"); it's false opposition and confusion. So sad.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhgH0Hmp8KQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC4mr7GAUbI[/youtube]
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal