Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up

Post by Adama »

Can someone give me a brief summary or synopsis of what this is all about? So far none of this is making any sense.

Kent Hovind has this theory that before the flood, the air was more pressurized somehow and because of that, everything was larger, everything. He goes on about it for a few minutes but I never thought much of it. You can find that in one of his videos on the subject of creation.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Can someone give me a brief summary or synopsis of what this is all about? So far none of this is making any sense.

Kent Hovind has this theory that before the flood, the air was more pressurized somehow and because of that, everything was larger, everything. He goes on about it for a few minutes but I never thought much of it. You can find that in one of his videos on the subject of creation.
Come on man. Dont be lazy. The documentary is only 1 hr 20 min. Just watch it. Trust me. Its worth your time. No summary can replace the film.

I saw some of kent hovinds presentations. I thought he would be a kook but he was actually very bright and made many logical arguments.

Yes i suppose its possible that everything was bigger in the ancient past. There are lores and folktales about giants, monsters, dinosaurs, etc. It would make sense for there to be giants because it would explain how the pyramids were built and how the huge mega ton stone blocks at Stonehenge were moved, which is very difficult for us to move today even with cranes and tractors. Even the bible mentions that there were giants before. If so then trees may have been giants in the past too.

This theory says that the grand canyon and lakes were carved out artificially too, like in a quarry. And that deserts are artificially made too and turned into wastelands.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Can someone give me a brief summary or synopsis of what this is all about? So far none of this is making any sense.

Come on man. Dont be lazy. The documentary is only 1 hr 20 min. Just watch it. Trust me. Its worth your time. No summary can replace the film.

I saw some of kent hovinds presentations. I thought he would be a kook but he was actually very bright and made many logical arguments.

Yes i suppose its possible that everything was bigger in the ancient past. There are lores and folktales about giants, monsters, dinosaurs, etc. It would make sense for there to be giants because it would explain how the pyramids were built and how the huge mega ton stone blocks at Stonehenge were moved, which is very difficult for us to move today even with cranes and tractors. Even the bible mentions that there were giants before. If so then trees may have been giants in the past too.

This theory says that the grand canyon and lakes were carved out artificially too, like in a quarry. And that deserts are artificially made too and turned into wastelands.
I listened to the first 20 mins or so and it seemed like complete nonsense. Many of the premises I know to be untrue so I just stopped right there. So I don't know what his ultimate conclusion are because I already see that many of his suppositions are false.

The Grand Canyon was carved out during the flood during the days of Noah, obviously, Winston, come on.

Pyramids were built with knowledge from demons. Today demons sometimes pose as aliens, which is why we have Ancient Aliens, but they were just demons and the Egyptians worshiped them and made sacrifices unto those demons, who revealed hidden knowledge to them.

Giants are men, just really big. The dinosaurs were only: leviathan, behemoth and the dragons.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: I saw some of kent hovinds presentations. I thought he would be a kook but he was actually very bright and made many logical arguments.
He is a true Christian with a Ph.d background who was also a high school science teacher.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What part of the video was nonsense adama? Noahs flood lasted how long? A few weeks? Two months? Theres no way a flood could carve out the grand canyon in a few weeks or months. Come on now. Even kent hovind wouldn't say something that ridiculous. Mainstream science says the Colorado river carved out the grand canyon over millions of years. How you know who to believe?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:What part of the video was nonsense adama? Noahs flood lasted how long? A few weeks? Two months? Theres no way a flood could carve out the grand canyon in a few weeks or months. Come on now. Even kent hovind wouldn't say something that ridiculous. Mainstream science says the Colorado river carved out the grand canyon over millions of years. How you know who to believe?
Actually Kent Hovind does say that. He is a believer and he acknowledges the flood. You're funny, Winston. You don't believe in God's power, but rather, you trust in the wisdom of men. That's all I have to say about it. :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its a very very sad day...Everything has gone kaput...I'm doing non-stop 24/7 research since i saw the video both Russian and English and with a very heavy heart I have to tell you guys that....

THEY GAVE US NO CHANCE from the beginning itself... :( :( :( :( :( :(

We are programmed to DECOMPOSE...

The end of Carbon Base Life form is Destruction folks not connection with the source.

I have dug deeper into Chemistry so that i have irrefutable proof now.

Silicon base life form does not require water to survive. Get this, when silicon comes in contact with Sodium Chloride...Its explodes and decomposes...Guess, where we have abundance of NaCL -SALT...OCEAN... :o :o

EARTH NEVER HAD WATER FOLKS...The entire ocean was brought in as a mere cleaning agent for silicon life form and to make sure, they never grow up...When silicon stays with water, it decomposes slowly over time..

THEY DUG THE ENTIRE FREAKING OCEAN FLOOR :( :(

Our EARTH was amazingly beautiful with US NOT IN IT...There was no carbon base life form on earth. Its totally ridiculous..When earth's core is 90% silicon...why would it create something with carbon, when it has even been proposed by even lamestream scientists that, the most probable life form other than carbon would be silicon as they have same atomic structure....etc

The probability of Earth creating carbon life form aka us is like a WOMEN BIRTHING AN ELEPHANT...

Its impossible for earth to create us. Guarenteed. The entire atmosphere, water, sand was brought in to support carbon life forms so that, silicon life forms never go again on earth.

We really are been used as weapons on earth. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH.

Watch my video on this here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiNvuXk46M[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Silicon life forms used to predominate on Earth, specifically huuuuge silicon trees. Some aliens came along wanting to mine the planet for its mineral wealth, so they sawed down some of the best trees to get them whole, and then blasted down the rest. Most jagged mountains are in fact blasted trees. Most rocks with plateaus such as Ayers Rock are in fact cut off stumps. The resulting debris was then dug out with huge mining equipment, creating landforms similar to the quarries of today. The world is in fact a giant quarry.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Silicon life forms used to predominate on Earth, specifically huuuuge silicon trees. Some aliens came along wanting to mine the planet for its mineral wealth, so they sawed down some of the best trees to get them whole, and then blasted down the rest. Most jagged mountains are in fact blasted trees. Most rocks with plateaus such as Ayers Rock are in fact cut off stumps. The resulting debris was then dug out with huge mining equipment, creating landforms similar to the quarries of today. The world is in fact a giant quarry.

Thanks, Cornfed. I appreciate that. Something even the mighty WInston could not do; put something into words. Astonishing I know, but also very disappointed. You've won today's prize, Cornfed. Bravo.

Naturally it is all B.S. Probably he should just try to be a weirdo type script writer for Hollywood. Silicon is obviously B.S. Aliens are demons and can't use minerals. I am sure there are many quarries though.

Besides that, how is this some kind of revelation or revealing of hidden knowledge? It's just crap, and it goes to show how easy it is to lead people down into strange paths.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:The only thing confirmed to exist on earth is mental illness.

You mock Mr. Wu ???.......... :shock: :shock: :twisted:
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

all bullshit and lies by liars and thieves. Justice is coming.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys,
Please understand something. When Mr S and I post videos like these, it's not to TELL you to believe or accept anything. It's merely to tell you to CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES! Again, it's to let you CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES!

That's all man. You're supposed to play with this a little and use your imagination. It's supposed to be a fun exercise in pondering. Children do it all the time because they still have their imaginations, whereas yours has been destroyed by the system.

You gotta understand something. Fiction has to work within limits. Truth doesn't. Don't just think that truth always has to fit into a narrow box you live in. It doesn't. A real truth seeker knows this. And will try to stretch their mind a bit. Children know this and do this. Why can't you guys?

You guys cannot stuff truth in a small box and say "everything outside this box is false and to be ridiculed". Come on now. That's not the hallmark of a truth seeker.

Sure you gotta have a critical mind, but you gotta allow the universe to enlighten you with possibilities too. Try to keep a balance between that. That's my advice to you cynics here.

Remember that there is so much we don't know. Don't try to stuff the unknown into boxes.