Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up

Post by Banano »

Winston started posting shit again, flat earth, no trees on earth...what is next ? Moon is made of cheese

Winston, pls go back to Angeles City and do something productive with your life, you low life basement dweller:)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:You guys,
Please understand something. When Mr S and I post videos like these, it's not to TELL you to believe or accept anything. It's merely to tell you to CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES! Again, it's to let you CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES!

That's all man. You're supposed to play with this a little and use your imagination. It's supposed to be a fun exercise in pondering. Children do it all the time because they still have their imaginations, whereas yours has been destroyed by the system.

You gotta understand something. Fiction has to work within limits. Truth doesn't. Don't just think that truth always has to fit into a narrow box you live in. It doesn't. A real truth seeker knows this. And will try to stretch their mind a bit. Children know this and do this. Why can't you guys?

You guys cannot stuff truth in a small box and say "everything outside this box is false and to be ridiculed". Come on now. That's not the hallmark of a truth seeker.

Sure you gotta have a critical mind, but you gotta allow the universe to enlighten you with possibilities too. Try to keep a balance between that. That's my advice to you cynics here.

Remember that there is so much we don't know. Don't try to stuff the unknown into boxes.
ha ha
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What do you expect from a carbon base life form :lol:

Humans are retards by default...

All carbon base life forms are sh*t we came out of chemical dump...

The bible code 666 actually refers to Carbon which has 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons...

Now, these human retards aka us will deny chemistry as well :lol:

God will never ever create us with carbon, which is inferior, even NASA lame stream shills agree that silicon life is far superior as its bonds well with oxygen 5 times more than carbon.

You die, decay, loose due to carbon...if you were born with silicon base...YOU will never die...That's how god will create you.

We need to completely totally rewire our thoughts...This is my calling...I'm invested in this and creating lot of videos which explains it more.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FZB8Jz8DUM[/youtube]

Our oceans were dug out...more than surface...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:Winston started posting shit again, flat earth, no trees on earth...what is next ? Moon is made of cheese?
Hey, don't you know it was Winston who first set foot on the moon. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
Banano wrote:Winston started posting shit again, flat earth, no trees on earth...what is next ? Moon is made of cheese?
Hey, don't you know it was Winston who first set foot on the moon. :P

The next 007 movie - " Moon Base Wu "
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
You die, decay, loose due to carbon...if you were born with silicon base...YOU will never die...That's how god will create you.
I think men like me, IraqVet and MrMan will never die. I don't think God is going to remake us with silicon, but I can't wait to find out honestly what this glorified body will be like for eternity. It's supposed to shine bright like the sun, the stars and the firmament. That must be very bright indeed.
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Question: "How does the Bible describe the glorified bodies we will possess in Heaven?"

Answer: While the Bible doesn’t describe in detail the glorified bodies we will receive in heaven, we know that they will be like that of Jesus’ resurrected body. Our human bodies are described in 1 Corinthians 15:42–53 as perishable, dishonorable, and weak, all due to sin. Our glorified bodies will be imperishable, honorable, and powerful. Our new bodies will be no longer “natural” bodies, but “spiritual” bodies, no longer focused upon the natural senses but at one with the Holy Spirit.

As imperishable bodies, they will no longer suffer from sickness and death, nor will they ever be subject to heat and cold or hunger and thirst. Our new bodies will be honorable in that they will not be shamed or shameful because of sin. When Adam and Eve sinned, the first thing they felt was shame because of their nakedness (Genesis 3:6–7). Although the Bible doesn’t portray glorified bodies as being naked, but rather clothed in white garments (Revelation 3:4–5, 18), they will be pure and undefiled by sin. Our earthly bodies are “weak” in many ways. Not only are we subject to the natural laws of gravity and time/space, we are weakened by sin and its temptations. Our glorified bodies will be empowered by the Spirit that owns us, and weakness will be no more.

Just as our earthly bodies are perfectly suited to life on earth, our resurrected bodies will be the same for life in heaven. We will have form and solidity to the touch, yet with no hindrance to travel (John 20:19, 26; Luke 24:39). We will be able to enjoy food, but will not be driven to it by necessity for nourishment nor fleshly desire (Luke 24:40–43). And like Moses and Elijah, we will be able to bathe in the glory of our Maker in the fellowship of His dear Son (Matthew 17:2–3; Philippians 3:10). The bodies we inherit will be more like what God had originally made us to be, rather than what we now abide in through the infirmity and weakness of our sinful flesh. We will be glorified with Christ, and that glory will extend to the bodies we will inhabit.
http://www.gotquestions.org/glorified-bodies.html
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama,

The original author of this research as-gard believes in god. His message was hijacked by flat eathers, he does not believe in Flat Earth. I just came to know this today, as I made a video as well, that Flat earth does not fit well with Silicon Trees.

His research is based on God's creation, he does not speak English, so some guy, used Google translate and created a video on his research and claimed all credit.

Check out his Site

http://www.as-gard.com/

its in Russian you can use Google translate..and read it, he says, how gods creation was destroyed by evil etc....

He is endorsing all of our views...but due to Russian language getting misinterpreted

All he is saying is, God finest creation was destroyed, how god created earth etc
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this hippie New Ageish type guy commenting on the video about "There are no forests on flat earth". He shared a lot of deep thoughts. Even though he looks like a hippie, at least he made an effort into thinking and analyzing about this video, instead of just ridiculing it or flat out dismissing it like a lot of you guys have. He puts you guys to shame. Why can't you guys think as deeply as this hippie guy did? lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G1IbyHkTY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Ghost and other critics and cynics here:

How do you explain the following:

How did lava create Devil's Tower (Wyoming) and Giant's Causeway (Ireland) and the petrified stone crystal logs in Arizona in Petrified Forest National Park? As we all know, if lava touches a tree or wood, it would burn it to a crisp, not turn it into stone or crystal. And lava cannot create hexagonal shapes and pillars in Devil's Tower and other similar structures. Look at photos of lava flows and you'll see what I mean.

Lava flow beds

Hexagonal pillars and fibers of Devil's Tower and Giant's Causeway alleged to have been caused by lava and magma

Do you see any resemblance at all? I don't. So do you buy the official explanation that lava created those structures? If not, then what's your explanation? If you have none, then you should admit that you don't know, not act like a know it all.

If living things such as bees can create hexagonal honeycombs, then why can't living trees or silicon create them too?

Also, how were the crystal logs in Petrified Forest National Park cut so evenly? And by whom? Isn't their explanation that lava and certain chemicals turned wood into stone crystals over millions of years very speculative? I mean it's not something you can prove or demonstrate in a lab. These are allegedly branches of silicon trees, which then turned to quartz after they were killed off to destroy the energy and consciousness of the Earth and mine its resources.

Finally, see these images below comparing tree stumps with mesas, which allegedly look like stumps of giant silicon trees. There certainly seems to be a resemblance. So I wouldn't dismiss this theory yet. I'm not saying you should believe it wholeheartedly. I'm just saying you should NOT DISMISS it yet with a knee jerk reaction, just because it's something new or contradicts geology textbooks.

Notice that even the curvature slope of the bottom base is the same.

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, if you didn't understand the video about "There Are No Forests on Flat Earth", this woman named Rosette Delacroix decodes and summarizes it well in this two part video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3asNnLc7w8o[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-LG5hoqakM[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://viralwork.com/2016/08/flat-earth ... con-trees/

Flat Earth Supporter Claims Mountains are the Ancient Remains of Gigantic Silicon Trees

IN NATURE, COMPLETELY UNRELATED THINGS OFTEN LOOK ALIKE. BUT A RUSSIAN FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY THEORIST BELIEVES SIMILITUDE IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, THEREFORE CONCLUDING THAT WHAT WE CALL TODAY MOUNTAINS ARE ACTUALLY THE PRESERVED STUMPS OF ANCIENT SILICON TREES.

YouTube user Людин Рɣси bases his theory on the assumption that Earth was once magnitudes of order more vibrant than it is today, housing life forms far more majestic than we’re left with today. He laments the destruction man has been so keen on laying to his home. “And all is left to us is a desert, which we turned into a scrapyard,” he says.

The Russian conspiracy theorist intends to bring your attention to the correlation between tree stumps and geologic formations from all around the world. The morphology of many mountains, he claims, bears a striking resemblance to the internal structure of trees as seen under a microscope. The presence of the hexagon, in his opinion, certifies that a system is biological in nature.

He therefore concludes that we have been duped once again by the scientific consensus, which is designed to keep us in the dark when it comes to our planet’s real history—a history during which the skyline was dominated by enormous and possibly sentient tree-like creatures. During some cataclysmic point in Earth’s past, these trees suffered a worldwide extinction, the only thing left to remind us of their existence being the gargantuan stumps we call mountains.

In determining the height of these speculative silicon tree life forms, Людин Рɣси uses a formula derived from the study of modern trees: a tree’s height is usually 20 times the diameter of its base. When applied to the case of the Devil’s Tower, a strange structure in northeastern Wyoming, this formula gives us a height of almost 4 miles. Never in the accepted history of Earth has an organism this big existed, save for fungal colonies like the honey mushroom forest in Oregon’s Blue Mountains. For comparison, the world’s tallest tree is a coastal redwood named Hyperion. Despite being a record-holder, at ‘only’ 380 feet in height, Hyperion is a mere speck compared to the hypothetical trees of old.

Mind you, these were not the same type of biological organism as modern trees. Like all living things on Earth, trees are carbon-based and when they die, their constituents are re-entered into the carbon cycle. But mountains are rocky so they must have a different provenance. Людин Рɣси claims the ancient mega-trees were silicon-based organisms. After their demise, they simply degraded into quartz, the second most common mineral in the Earth’s crust.

This brings up an interesting property called piezoelectricity. Present in crystals such as quartz or in biological matter like bone, proteins or even DNA, piezoelectricity is an accumulation of electric charge that occurs due to mechanical stress. Simply said, hit or squeeze a crystal hard enough and it will produce electricity. Think of cigarette lighters or any other portable sparkers. Now picture a crystalline structure standing several miles tall and imagine the voltage output just through the effects of gravity pulling down on it.

Silicon played a vital part in our own technological development; without it there would have been no transistors, no microchips and no computers. With sunlight as their main power source, these crystal trees could have served many functions, like power generation or communication devices. The Russian conspiracy theorist couldn’t help but make the connection between the Devil’s tower, which he says is a remnant of one such organism and the fact that it was prominently featured in the 1977 movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Not only that, but the structure was a crucial plot element and constituted a powerful attractor for the aliens.

The idea of silicon-based life is derived from a hypothetical form of biochemistry where carbon atoms are substituted with silicon atoms, due to the fact that the two elements share many chemical properties. Just like carbon, silicon can form molecules that are large enough to carry and transmit biological information. Unlike carbon, silicon does not form the basis for tens of thousands of organic compounds. And for hypothetical silicon-based life forms to exist and flourish, certain conditions have to be met, conditions scientists are certain were never present on Earth.

While silica or quartz (SiO4) is abundant in the universe and on our planet, it simply cannot sustain life here. In order to do that, it would need to maintain a liquid form, but the melting point of quartz revolves around 3,000° F (1650 degrees Celsius). The Earth has never seen surface temperatures this high, not even in the Hadean era, its first geologic age that lasted from 4.5 to 4 billion years ago.

Людин Рɣси’s hypothesis, however romantic, does not hold water when subjected to scrutiny. The mountains and plateaus we see today were formed through verified and accepted geologic processes. The hexagon appears in both organic and mineral constructs because of the way molecules form bonds with each other. It isn’t always a clear indicator that it was intelligently or biologically-designed.

But the Russian does make one valid point: trees trump stumps. Get planting!

The post Flat Earth Supporter Claims Mountains are the Ancient Remains of Gigantic Silicon Trees appeared first on EWAO.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The mountains and plateaus we see today were formed through verified and accepted geologic processes.
I wonder how it is possible to verify a geological process. In real science, verification means reproducability. Has anyone managed to reproduce geological processes?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild just made a video about the gulf of mexico being a quarry mine.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z8kSoVCQ8o[/youtube]

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

hm... this is interesting.

But if true, what's their motive for covering it up?