Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


OMG This will FREAK you all out! INEXPLICABLE Mandela Effect

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

OMG This will FREAK you all out! INEXPLICABLE Mandela Effect

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Warning: This may cause your heart to skip a beat or a chill to go up your spine!

You guys will FREAK OUT when you see this! It's IMPOSSIBLE! A real life Twilight Zone phenomenon! Totally inexplicable and unexplainable!

Have any of you heard of the Mandela Effect? It was coined in 2010 when someone found that large numbers of people remember that Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 1980's in South Africa, yet it's not true in this reality. So they surmise that some people may have sifted through from a parallel universe or altered reality. Hence the term "Mandela Effect".

It sounds silly I know. People misremember things, so that's the more likely logical explanation. However, there is one SMOKING GUN that NO ONE can explain or refute. It's a famous scene from a James Bond movie called "Moonraker" in 1979 where the villain Jaws meets his love Dolly, a petite blonde girl with braces. It was love at first sight. They looked at each other and revealed their metal mouths. Jaws revealed his metal teeth and Dolly revealed her metal braces, which made her look nerdy. Her metal braces and his metal mouth was what connected them and made them fall in love at first sight. It's a famous popular funny scene that all James Bond fans remember.

However, in all DVD and VHS copies of Moonraker, Dolly's braces are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASED from the video footage of that scene! Even old VHS copies of the movie no longer show Dolly's braces. Yet virtually 100 percent of viewers, including die hard James Bond fans, remember that scene with Dolly having BRACES! On YouTube, websites and blogs, everyone reports remembering that scene with Dolly and her braces. The YouTube community and paranormal research community is totally baffled by this. It's a smoking gun that proves that reality is malleable.

Some think that we've entered a parallel universe. Others think that the CERN large hadron collider ripped a fabric in our reality and changed the past. Still others think we are in a computer simulation and our programmers changed something in the past to clue us in on something. And some think someone went back in time and changed the scene for some reason, which affected all VHS and DVD copies.

Now if you think that the whole world must have misremembered that scene, well guess what? Even official James Bond websites and movie sites mention that Dolly had BRACES!!!!!!!! How do you explain that? That cannot be explained away and is VERY inexplicable!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some examples.

http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/10/the-complete-history-of-bond-girls/dolly

Image

Dolly
Played By: Blanche Ravalec
Movie: Moonraker (1979)
Fun Fact: Blanche played the French voice of Marcia Cross' character on Melrose Place.

Dolly is one of the select few who is chosen to travel to Drax's space station as part of his "master race" experiment. She instantly falls in love with his henchman, Jaws, and, with her endearing glasses, pigtails, and braces (and cleavage), convinces him to help Bond escape from Drax's space station.


http://www.universalexports.net/Movies/moonraker-cast.shtml

Image

Dolly

Played by: Blanche Ravalec

Description: In perhaps the strangest love affair in the series, Jaws meets Dolly in Rio after his failed attempt on Bond and Goodhead's lives. The complete opposite of Jaws, Dolly is a short blond girl with pigtails, glasses and braces. It is her influence that leads Jaws to the side of good and she also hears the one line Jaws says in his two movies, "Well, here's to us."


Those are just two examples. Many other websites and blog also list Dolly as having BRACES too!!!!!!!!! How can that be when the existing footage shows otherwise?! Totally inexplicable! This is the REAL TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it's one thing for millions of viewers to misremember something, but how can official movie sites and James Bond sites misremember it too?!?!?!?!?!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!

Many people on YouTube are talking about this and how freaked out they are. They are showing clips too, including clips from old VHS copies of Moonraker. Here they are so you can see this mystery we are talking about for yourself.









From 34 year old VHS copy.



A woman named Tracy freaks out when she sees that the scene is different than she remembers, and that Dolly's braces are gone!



In depth analysis of this mystery.



Jamesbond, what do you think? Do you remember Dolly as having braces too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby gsjackson » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:07 pm

And the reason the Occam's Razor explanation -- whoever owned the footage edited out the braces -- wouldn't work is...? I ask that knowing nothing about the technology, and acknowledging the question of why it would be so edited, since the braces were the whole point of the scene.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:38 pm

gsjackson wrote:And the reason the Occam's Razor explanation -- whoever owned the footage edited out the braces -- wouldn't work is...? I ask that knowing nothing about the technology, and acknowledging the question of why it would be so edited, since the braces were the whole point of the scene.


Did you read the post? If anyone edited out the braces in NEW versions of Moonraker, it would NOT affect VHS copies of the film from 20 or 30 years ago all over the world, including in private homes. But it has. Those with VHS copies of the film cannot find Dolly's braces either. This means that whoever edited it out went BACK IN TIME to 1979 and edited it out or changed the scene somehow. Or we are in a parallel universe where many of our memories are no longer true anymore, thus proving that reality is malleable. Some say we are in a different dimension now, that's why reality is not as stable or fixed anymore, and time is speeding up.

There's a movie from 2004 called "The Forgotten" with Julian Moore, where she discovers that higher beings or ET's the control the US government have the ability to alter things in the past, such as all prior existence of her son, which she remembered but no one else did.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356618/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

But in this case, the whole world remembers Dolly's braces, yet it's not there anymore in the film. Very odd and inexplicable. Even James Bond websites claim that Dolly had braces.

Do you remember the scene too gsjackson?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Here's another Mandela Effect, though not quite as convincing, but still odd. It's from Star Wars. For some reason, in the original Star Wars trilogy movies, one of C3PO's legs was SILVER, not gold! He had a silver leg throughout Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Yet no one noticed until now. Everyone remembers both his legs being gold, including me. In the film, "The Making of Star Wars" both his legs are gold and the footage of C3PO being filmed on the Star Wars production set shows that both his legs were gold too. Strange. But this one I admit could be due to not paying attention to his legs before. I wonder why they would make him have a silver leg in all 3 Star Wars movies though. It makes no sense. See the clips below.





Below in a podcast discussion with Jay Weidner and Jordan Maxwell - two top Conspiracy Truthers - Weidner talks about the Dolly Missing Braces Mandela Effect and how it seems to be a proof positive smoking gun that our reality is malleable and can be altered.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Rock » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:And the reason the Occam's Razor explanation -- whoever owned the footage edited out the braces -- wouldn't work is...? I ask that knowing nothing about the technology, and acknowledging the question of why it would be so edited, since the braces were the whole point of the scene.


Did you read the post? If anyone edited out the braces in NEW versions of Moonraker, it would NOT affect VHS copies of the film from 20 or 30 years ago all over the world, including in private homes. But it has. Those with VHS copies of the film cannot find Dolly's braces either. This means that whoever edited it out went BACK IN TIME to 1979 and edited it out or changed the scene somehow. Or we are in a parallel universe where many of our memories are no longer true anymore, thus proving that reality is malleable. Some say we are in a different dimension now, that's why reality is not as stable or fixed anymore, and time is speeding up.

There's a movie from 2004 called "The Forgotten" with Julian Moore, where she discovers that higher beings or ET's the control the US government have the ability to alter things in the past, such as all prior existence of her son, which she remembered but no one else did.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356618/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

But in this case, the whole world remembers Dolly's braces, yet it's not there anymore in the film. Very odd and inexplicable. Even James Bond websites claim that Dolly had braces.

Do you remember the scene too gsjackson?


But the VHS versions weren't released until something like 9 years after the movie screened in cinemas (1979) right? Weren't there cases where for various reason, VHS versions of older movies and perhaps even more current movies were edited/modified?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Ive used VHS tapes since 1982. I dont know when moonraker came out on VHS. But all the VHS tapes that exist of the film dont show dollys braces. Yet everyone remembers them. Jamesbond, do you remember her braces? Strange.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Rock » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Winston wrote:Ive used VHS tapes since 1982. I dont know when moonraker came out on VHS. But all the VHS tapes that exist of the film dont show dollys braces. Yet everyone remembers them. Jamesbond, do you remember her braces? Strange.


The first VHS of Moonraker came out in 1988, nine years after the movie was shown in cinemas. I believe VHS versions sometimes had significant differences from big screen versions, especially in cases where the latter was released many years after former. You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands these days lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPJ6Vntbx14
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Here is a long list of Mandela Effects about many miscellaneous things and brand logos. Most of them I think are due to mistakes and misremembering stuff I think, but a few make me raise my eyebrows, such as: Jiffy peanut butter now being Jif and always has been; Coke Zero never existed on any soda can yet many remember it did; The human heart has been moved from the left side of the chest to the middle in human anatomy drawings; The Mona Lisa smile and face looks different now than what we remember; South America and Australia has moved and not where they were before, seems like the world map has changed. Trippy huh? lol



Here's a weird one. Did you know that the Japanese navy attacked Oregon in 1945? I thought the US mainland hasn't been invaded since the War of 1812. But apparently, news articles say it has. Is this evidence of the Mandela Effect? Has our history been altered? lol. See below.



Here are many videos about the Mandela Effect. A lot of Americans have too much time on their hands it seems. lol

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mandela+effect
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Ive used VHS tapes since 1982. I dont know when moonraker came out on VHS. But all the VHS tapes that exist of the film dont show dollys braces. Yet everyone remembers them. Jamesbond, do you remember her braces? Strange.


The first VHS of Moonraker came out in 1988, nine years after the movie was shown in cinemas. I believe VHS versions sometimes had significant differences from big screen versions, especially in cases where the latter was released many years after former. You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands these days lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPJ6Vntbx14


Lol. Taiwanese people always respond to paranormal mysteries with the "you finished eating and got too much time on your hands argument". They say "Ja ba shu yin". lol. My parents say it too. I got hooked on this topic last night. I only heard about it briefly in the past. I didn't know it was a hot topic on YouTube now. lol

Anyway, getting back to the topic, even if Moonraker didn't come on VHS until 1988, so what? Many people remember the scene with Dolly's braces in the 1990's. Not just before 1988. And why would anyone edit out her braces anyway? The scene doesn't make sense without it. The braces were what made the scene funny and was the basis of her connection with Jaws. There's no reason to edit it out.

Ask the other guys here if they remember that scene and when they saw it. This is one of the most convincing examples of a Mandela Effect. lol. Very mind boggling and inexplicable. How can the whole world misremember something?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm pretty sure that she had braces when I saw the movie.

But, maybe it's a trick of the mind. You see him, you see his metal thing, then she smiles, then they drift off into the sunset. So your mind thinks : He's got braces, she smiles, so she too must have had braces because that would explain the instant affinity / similarity. It's what you would assume would have happened. The logical association that your mind makes fools you into thinking that she had braces, because it would make sense, and it would have been funny for her to turn out to be similar to him in some way, despite being so vastly different in every other way. A kind of wishful thinking.

I'm not saying that's how it is, but it could be.

On a different note, she's extremely cute. Well done Jaws.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Some think this Mandela Effect is due to someone or something going back in time and changing something which caused a "butterfly effect" that caused ripples in time to change many things in our original timeline. lol

If any of you want to see a good sci fi story, here are posts on a forum from an alleged scientist whistleblower who claims to be a worker on the AI "server" that runs our matrix. lol. He claims to be a clone living outside our dimension and that his team has been making "updates" and changes in our matrix that have been causing the Mandela Effect. Many people's memories are not keeping up with the updates and changes for some reason, so their false memory implants have failed. Some maverick is causing the disruption but they can't find the culprit. It's quite a tale. He claims that our original Earth was destroyed in 2012 and that we are now in an alternate timeline kept alive by their AI server that has not worked out all the kinks yet or perfectly recreated our original reality. This is really out there. Warning: Once you read this, you may not be able to return to your reality. lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:06 am

As long as they didn't mess with those nice tittie$ who cares.......... :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:28 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Ive used VHS tapes since 1982. I dont know when moonraker came out on VHS. But all the VHS tapes that exist of the film dont show dollys braces. Yet everyone remembers them. Jamesbond, do you remember her braces? Strange.


The first VHS of Moonraker came out in 1988, nine years after the movie was shown in cinemas. I believe VHS versions sometimes had significant differences from big screen versions, especially in cases where the latter was released many years after former. You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands these days lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPJ6Vntbx14


Lol. Taiwanese people always respond to paranormal mysteries with the "you finished eating and got too much time on your hands argument". They say "Ja ba shu yin". lol. My parents say it too. I got hooked on this topic last night. I only heard about it briefly in the past. I didn't know it was a hot topic on YouTube now. lol

Anyway, getting back to the topic, even if Moonraker didn't come on VHS until 1988, so what? Many people remember the scene with Dolly's braces in the 1990's. Not just before 1988. And why would anyone edit out her braces anyway? The scene doesn't make sense without it. The braces were what made the scene funny and was the basis of her connection with Jaws. There's no reason to edit it out.

Ask the other guys here if they remember that scene and when they saw it. This is one of the most convincing examples of a Mandela Effect. lol. Very mind boggling and inexplicable. How can the whole world misremember something?


Maybe the actress when she got older objected to it for some reason and somehow had a way to make them edit it out. Maybe the producer of the film or editor for the new VHS distribution channel thought it was not appropriate for some reason or could open them up for lawsuit, maybe...who knows.

Life goes on. Why are you still in Taiwan living in la la land when you got so pissed about having remain there thru September 21 (3 weeks ago already) to diagnose your sleep apnea which is a critical issue which affects you, not flat earth and space aliens and JFK and Murphys demons lol?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:46 am

Here's an older VHS version of the movie, apparently from 1982, just 3 years after the film's release in cinemas. Braces don't seem to show there either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMfjg96kNM

Maybe someone should ask Blanche Ravalec, the French actress who played Dolly, who is apparently still alive and has been in some fairly recent works.

Since this is being discussed, why hasn't anyone asked the director, producer, and/or screenwriter or even actors and actresses from the film. It's not so old that many of these people won't still be alive and kicking. So it should be easy to get to the bottom of this mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8pa1cC_QM4
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:07 am

Rock wrote:Maybe someone should ask Blanche Ravalec, the French actress who played Dolly, who is apparently still alive and has been in some fairly recent works.

Since this is being discussed, why hasn't anyone asked the director, producer, and/or screenwriter or even actors and actresses from the film. It's not so old that many of these people won't still be alive and kicking. So it should be easy to get to the bottom of this mystery.


They all died a long time ago Rock.

Don't you remember?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Next

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest