Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: OMG! You will all FREAK OUT when you see this! IMPOSSIBL

Post by starchild5 »

Guess you are kinda late to the story..Winston...

I have already created videos on Mandela Effect and its due to time travel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ5W-YHVO0g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGxAIB1W89E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggTSxn10Ts[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76dl0DHMBI8[/youtube]

Its all true but driven by agenda...I have dissected it in my videos.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted this comment on YouTube under the videos that list the most Mandala Effects.
Winston wrote:Most of these Mandala Effects are bullcrap and involve very trivial stuff. The obvious explanation is that our brain does not remember ever minute detail that we see, it only retains important stuff that we need. So of course we will miss many minute details on words and logos everyday. Anyone can find minute details that they missed in words or logos. Such people have too much time on their hands.

The only one I can't explain is Dolly's missing braces from the Moonraker movie. I clearly remember her braces too. That one is strange and baffles me too. But 99 percent of these alleged Mandala Effects are dumb and delusional and due to simpler explanations.

Some are just plain wrong too. For example, Empire Strikes Back has been my favorite movie since the 80's and I've always remembered Vader saying, "No, I am your father" not "Luke, I am your father". The latter phrase is common among kids who reference that scene. It's not the exact words of the scene itself. And Froot Loops has always been spelled that way so that they could put cereal pieces as the O's in the logo. I remember that long ago. When it comes to minute details, memories are easy to mix up or "fill in the blanks".

Also, if someone were to go back in time to change something, it would be something important. They wouldn't go back in time to remove he dash between Kit Kat candy or to add a pig tail to the F in the Ford motor co logo. Come on. They would do something major, like prevent the JFK assassination or try to assassinate Hitler, Stalin or Po Pot. Or try to prevent WW2 or the Holocaust from happening. Or they would try to prevent the death of a loved one. Not changing trivial words in movies like "is" to "was" in the Forrest Gump line "Life is like a box of chocolates", or changing brand names like Jiffy to Jif peanut butter.

Now I do believe that there are other dimensions and there are genuine mysteries in the world that can't be explained. But these trivial Mandela Effects aren't one of them. Some of these guys have too much time on their hands. Anyone can find minute details that they missed in words or logos. Such people have too much time on their hands.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Rock wrote:Maybe someone should ask Blanche Ravalec, the French actress who played Dolly, who is apparently still alive and has been in some fairly recent works.

Since this is being discussed, why hasn't anyone asked the director, producer, and/or screenwriter or even actors and actresses from the film. It's not so old that many of these people won't still be alive and kicking. So it should be easy to get to the bottom of this mystery.
They all died a long time ago Rock.

Don't you remember?
What makes you think they all died? Even Roger Moore is still alive.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The only mandela effect is a bomb blast in a mall full of women and children. The dead terrorist was put in prison for ordering the planting of bombs against civilians, documents signed by him. He was caught on a jew's farm with a large weapons and bomb cache. In court he refused to renounce terrorism and that is why he was put in gaol. By sa law he actually should have got the death sentence.

He was nothing but a jew promoted terrorist. Then he became president and he and his cronies pillaged the nation. With jew backing he got good media press. Most of the corruption scams going on now, he first did them.

That is the mandela effect
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:I posted this comment on YouTube under the videos that list the most Mandala Effects.
Winston wrote:Most of these Mandala Effects are bullcrap and involve very trivial stuff. The obvious explanation is that our brain does not remember ever minute detail that we see, it only retains important stuff that we need. So of course we will miss many minute details on words and logos everyday. Anyone can find minute details that they missed in words or logos. Such people have too much time on their hands.

The only one I can't explain is Dolly's missing braces from the Moonraker movie. I clearly remember her braces too. That one is strange and baffles me too. But 99 percent of these alleged Mandala Effects are dumb and delusional and due to simpler explanations.

Some are just plain wrong too. For example, Empire Strikes Back has been my favorite movie since the 80's and I've always remembered Vader saying, "No, I am your father" not "Luke, I am your father". The latter phrase is common among kids who reference that scene. It's not the exact words of the scene itself. And Froot Loops has always been spelled that way so that they could put cereal pieces as the O's in the logo. I remember that long ago. When it comes to minute details, memories are easy to mix up or "fill in the blanks".

Also, if someone were to go back in time to change something, it would be something important. They wouldn't go back in time to remove he dash between Kit Kat candy or to add a pig tail to the F in the Ford motor co logo. Come on. They would do something major, like prevent the JFK assassination or try to assassinate Hitler, Stalin or Po Pot. Or try to prevent WW2 or the Holocaust from happening. Or they would try to prevent the death of a loved one. Not changing trivial words in movies like "is" to "was" in the Forrest Gump line "Life is like a box of chocolates", or changing brand names like Jiffy to Jif peanut butter.

Now I do believe that there are other dimensions and there are genuine mysteries in the world that can't be explained. But these trivial Mandela Effects aren't one of them. Some of these guys have too much time on their hands. Anyone can find minute details that they missed in words or logos. Such people have too much time on their hands.
Couldn't they have altered the master cinema tapes after the big screen showings that the others were made from like VHS, DVD ect. or maybe they did two takes of the scene one with braces and one without......... We know Hollywood is controlled by the money Jews and we know what con artist they are so just more bullchit and who cares.

Winston believes the crap he see's on the Jew tube. Remember the Moon Hoax ? After 9/11 I shut the TV off permanently.

Mr. Wu should use this conspiracy theory on some of his DracWula victims before he sinks his carnivorous fangs deep into their female veins . :shock:
Last edited by Moretorque on October 8th, 2016, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:Guess you are kinda late to the story..Winston...

I have already created videos on Mandela Effect and its due to time travel.

Its all true but driven by agenda...I have dissected it in my videos.
But where is the proof that this Mandela Effect is real? Most of the examples given are trivial and could easily be due to misremembering stuff. The brain does not store every minute detail, so if we double check a bunch of words, slogans, brand logos, famous movie lines, etc. we can find a lot of stuff we missed. That's not paranormal or due to time travel or parallel universes. There's a simple psychological reason for those things.

Also, if someone were to travel back in time, they would do something important. Not remove the dash between Kit Kat or change Febreeze to Febreze or change the spelling of Berenstain Bears. That's dumb.

Also, these guys are in error on some things. That line from Empire Strikes Back where Vader says, "No, I am your father" is the same as its always been. Empire Strikes Back is my favorite movie so I've seen that scene hundreds of times and that line is as I remember it. What would be real proof of a Mandela Effect is if Luke, instead of jumping into the bottomless pit in Cloud City, had instead crawled back to Vader and said, "Father, I will join you. I will join the dark side." If these people could show that that scene changed that drastically, then that would be real evidence. But not the changing of minute words such as "Luke, I am your father" as opposed to "No, I am your father". Those have much simpler explanations.

The Mona Lisa looking different could be due to you seeing it a different way. In paintings, people see what they want to see. They project.

Here are some examples of alleged Mandela Effects:

- Mr. Rogers sloan "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" is not "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood".
- The evil queen in Snow White no longer says "Mirror mirror on the wall" in the original Snow White cartoon. She now says, "Magic mirror on the wall". However, storybooks still have "Mirror mirror on the wall" so that's where the phrase probably comes from.
- Forest Gump no longer says "Life is like a box of chocolates". Now he says, "Life WAS like a box of chocolates". So what? Big deal.
- Jiffy peanut butter is gone. Now it's Jif. Maybe they are mixing it up with Jiffy oil change and lube?
- "Coke Zero" no longer exists and never has. Only "Coca Cola Zero" exists on coke cans now.
- "Fruit Loops" is now spelled "Froot Loops". Maybe it always has, you just never paid attention.
- The dash between Kit Kat is gone. Well maybe it was never there. Your mind put it there.
- The Volkswagen logo now has a space between the V and W. Big deal. There is no spaces on old vehicles with that logo still.

As you can see, these are very trivial and minute and inconsequential. If they could show that all the history books now say that JFK was never assassinated, or that Pearl Harbor was never attacked, for example, then YEAH that would be evidence of some Mandela Effect, that our reality has been edited. But the above examples are ridiculous and laughable.

Now they say that Bible verses have been changed in the King Jame Bible and that Satan must be doing it. lol. Well the Bible is HUGE and comprised of 66 books. No one will remember every word of it. But it is interesting that they point out that there are strange words in the Bible they never expected, such as "matrix" which appears 8 or 9 times in the Bible, when I did a search for it in my Bible app, and "highway" which appears a number of times too. These are modern words, they say, so they shouldn't be in a book from 1611. lol.

There are far simpler explanations for these. There are genuine mysteries in this world, but this is ridiculous. Like Rock would say, they have too much time on their hands. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Here's an older VHS version of the movie, apparently from 1982, just 3 years after the film's release in cinemas. Braces don't seem to show there either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMfjg96kNM

Maybe someone should ask Blanche Ravalec, the French actress who played Dolly, who is apparently still alive and has been in some fairly recent works.

Since this is being discussed, why hasn't anyone asked the director, producer, and/or screenwriter or even actors and actresses from the film. It's not so old that many of these people won't still be alive and kicking. So it should be easy to get to the bottom of this mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8pa1cC_QM4
See I told you so. If that scene had been edited, it would be publicized and James Bond fans would know about it. Movie buffs tend to know when scenes are edited out. For example, in the movie "ET the Extraterrestrial", Spielberg had to edit out the scene where Elliot calls his brother a terrorist while they were playing. Now the film has Elliot saying, "You penis" instead of "You terrorist". He had to do that because the word terrorist now had a big negative connotation. Stupid I know. But that was publicized in the movie industry, so fans know about it.

Plus in 1979 people were not uptight about such things. It was only the 1990's when little things became a big deal and stuff began being edited out. Besides, I don't think there's anything politically incorrect about braces. lol

Someone did contact the agent of Blanche Ravalec, to pass a message to her about this mystery, but gotten no response so far. Most of these conspiracy people are talkers, not doers. Why don't you contact them Rock? lol

Btw Rock, have you seen Moonraker before? What is your memory of it and that scene? What's your explanation for all this? That the whole world misremembers the scene or got it mixed up with another scene? Or something paranormal? lol

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Rock wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Rock wrote:Maybe someone should ask Blanche Ravalec, the French actress who played Dolly, who is apparently still alive and has been in some fairly recent works.

Don't you remember?
It's a joke. Think about it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Ive used VHS tapes since 1982. I dont know when moonraker came out on VHS. But all the VHS tapes that exist of the film dont show dollys braces. Yet everyone remembers them. Jamesbond, do you remember her braces? Strange.
The first VHS of Moonraker came out in 1988, nine years after the movie was shown in cinemas. I believe VHS versions sometimes had significant differences from big screen versions, especially in cases where the latter was released many years after former. You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands these days lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPJ6Vntbx14
Lol. Taiwanese people always respond to paranormal mysteries with the "you finished eating and got too much time on your hands argument". They say "Ja ba shu yin". lol. My parents say it too. I got hooked on this topic last night. I only heard about it briefly in the past. I didn't know it was a hot topic on YouTube now. lol

Anyway, getting back to the topic, even if Moonraker didn't come on VHS until 1988, so what? Many people remember the scene with Dolly's braces in the 1990's. Not just before 1988. And why would anyone edit out her braces anyway? The scene doesn't make sense without it. The braces were what made the scene funny and was the basis of her connection with Jaws. There's no reason to edit it out.

Ask the other guys here if they remember that scene and when they saw it. This is one of the most convincing examples of a Mandela Effect. lol. Very mind boggling and inexplicable. How can the whole world misremember something?
Maybe the actress when she got older objected to it for some reason and somehow had a way to make them edit it out. Maybe the producer of the film or editor for the new VHS distribution channel thought it was not appropriate for some reason or could open them up for lawsuit, maybe...who knows.

Life goes on. Why are you still in Taiwan living in la la land when you got so pissed about having remain there thru September 21 (3 weeks ago already) to diagnose your sleep apnea which is a critical issue which affects you, not flat earth and space aliens and JFK and Murphys demons lol?
That makes no sense. Braces are not politically incorrect. Plus when scenes get changed, they are documented and known by the fans and movie buff community. Plus people in the 70s and 80s werent uptight about stuff. It was only in the 90s that people started getting uptight and politically correct.

As to why im still stuck in Taiwan, see below:

[10/8, 4:47 AM] Winston Wu: Ebay sellers not delivering on their promises and carrefour taking two weeks to ship my phone from their distribution center. Makes no f***ing sense.
[10/8, 4:47 AM] Winston Wu: Murphys law used you.
[10/8, 4:47 AM] Winston Wu: My year is already f***ed anyway. I give up.
[10/8, 4:47 AM] Winston Wu: Im tired of fighting against the flow.
[10/8, 4:49 AM] Winston Wu: Laptop battery and power adaptor broke. Domestic shipping in taiwan cant take more than a week. f***ing ridiculous. You should call them and ask why.
[10/8, 4:51 AM] Winston Wu: Shipping from hong kong used to take less than a week. Now it takes over a month and they ship it from the netherlands. Makes no f***ing sense. I keep drilling them on why but they deny that it comes from holland. Yet the package says it came from holland. Wtf?! I never had such bizarre problems with ebay sellers before.
[10/9, 4:15 AM] Winston Wu: You should have let me leave on august 28. The hospital tests were a big mistake and accomplished nothing. You should have left it alone and not interfered with the flow of things.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

Don't you remember?
It's a joke. Think about it.
If you are joking about something then put a smiley or wink or LOL or lol in the sentence or post. Otherwise theres no way anyone can tell from text that youre joking. Text doesn't give off a joking humorous tone like voices do.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: OMG This will FREAK you all out! INEXPLICABLE Mandela Ef

Post by Winston »

Ive had a strange mandela effect in my life. Have any of you too?

In 2008 we took my son angelo to a catholic church to be baptized. It was infant baptism. While i was filming it, my camcorder battery ran out just before the baptism act where the priest says "i baptize you in the name of the father, son and holy ghost" and pours water on my babys forehead. While i was trying to hurry up and change the battery, the baptism happened. By the time i switched the battery and turned on the camcorder, it was too late. I was pissed. It was Murphys law.

However, nowadays when i play that tape back, you do see the baptism ritual and the water being poured on his forehead! I dont know how this could be. Im 100 percent sure what i recall was accurate. Plus i cant find any cuts or jumps in the footage.

I cant think of any logical explanation for this. Could it be that the priest does the water baptism twice? Maybe he does one preliminary baptism which i filmed without realizing it, and then a second time when my battery ran out?

I dont know. I doubt the water baptism is done twice though. As far as i know its only done once. But i cant think of any other nonsupernatural explanation. Otherwise maybe higher forces intervened and fixed my video tape or re-edited my reality? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if the Mandela Effect is real, still 99 percent of the alleged instances of it are baloney and easily explainable. There are a few that are more difficult to explain though, such as the missing braces of Dolly from Moonraker, the disappearance of Jiffy peanut butter from history and reality, and my own example that hasn't been brought up yet:

The ending of The Wizard of Oz where I remember that when Dorothy returns to Kansas, she still has the red shoes that brought her back, but if you watch the movie now, the ending doesn't show any her still retaining the red shoes.

Does anyone remember that too? What about Jiffy peanut butter? Any of you remember that too? Or are we getting that confused with Jiffy Oil Change and Lube?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case anyone is wondering what the Mandela Effect is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabula ... ela_effect
Mandela effect[edit]
An internet meme related to confabulation is known as the Mandela effect. This is a situation where a number of people have memories that are different from available evidence. The term was coined[citation needed] by paranormal enthusiast Fiona Broome, who says she and other people remember Nelson Mandela dying in the 1980s, rather than in 2013.[61][62] She argues that common memories which appear mistaken could be explained by the existence of parallel universes that are able to interact with each other. A common thread of discussion regarding this "effect" is misremembering the Berenstain Bears being spelled as "Berenstein Bears".[63][64]
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-mandela-effect
The Mandela Effect is a theory of parallel universes, based in the idea that because large groups of people have similar alternative memories about past events. Advocates of the theory claim that for these collective experiences to be true, the fabric of reality must have shifted at some point in the past, and that therefore not only do parallel, inhabitable universes exist, but that we are constantly switching between them.
http://www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com/ ... roduction/
Mandela Effect Introduction

The Mandela Effect is a term for where a group of people all mis-remember the same detail, event or physicality. It is named after the instance in which a large group of people all shared the same memory that Nelson Mandela died prior to his actual 2013 death, usually some time in the 1980’s. The effect exploded in popularity on the internet when a peculiar example popped up where a majority of people seemed to have recalled the Berenstain Bears books as being spelled as “Berenstein” or some other variation, differing from the actual spelling as presented by evidence.

The effect is somewhat different from a false memory as it effects large groups of people, seemingly without many connections and without the same emotional factors present. It also seems stronger and harder to escape the feeling that it’s simply a mis-remembering of a detail, which is why people are so adamant with claims of their memories. As such, it’s often been hinted at that the Mandela Effect is closely related to cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance can be mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds beliefs, ideas, or values and is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. Please note the use of “can be” as there is many purists that don’t accept the broader definition and scope of cognitive dissonance applying to memory versus reality.

Many Mandela Effects are usually trivial details about an oddly specific set of categories. These include things such as the how and when of celebrity deaths, misspellings (usually replaced or removed letters), placement of geographical locations, quotations within media, or alternate imagery.

It is also related to misconceptions in general, although, again is differentiated due to the obscure nature and odd feelings resulting from learning the reality. The solutions, explanations and reasons for the misconceptions are also cryptic and often misrepresented or unknown altogether.

The term it fits most with is “confabulation” which is a disturbance of memory which produces fabricated, distorted, or misinterpreted memories about the world, without the explicit or conscious intention to deceive others. People who confabulate in this way produce incorrect memories about the most trivial details (as seen with most Mandela Effects) but range up to more complex fabrications as well. They are generally extremely confident in their recollections and will typically resist any contradictory evidence.

The aim of this site is unique among the current offerings online to attempt to dissect the possible causes and solutions for this perplexing phenomenon with a scientific, rational approach. If you’ve come to read about merging of universes, alternate timelines, and time travel then you are in the wrong place (unless you have evidence of such things!). It is of my opinion that the Mandela Effect is a real thing; however, steeped in the realm of sociology and psychology and not science fiction.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Physical proof that Berenstein Bears has been changed to Berenstain Bears? If so, why wasn't it announced?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ens4XQ6dnmk[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this art bell interview with starfire and whitley strieber about time slips and time shifts. They mention the mandela effect where a lot of people remember nelson mandela had died in the 1980s and other alternate timeline events. Its very interesting. Starfire claims she has a lot of documented examples to prove that time shifts do exist.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41HpgjEGPgg[/youtube]