Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: OMG This will FREAK you all out! INEXPLICABLE Mandela Ef

Post by MrMan »

Here is another one. Someone posing as 'The Thinker' by Rodin.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/18157 ... -worry.htm

Last edited by MrMan on October 30th, 2016, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

starchild5 wrote:
That is the key...For example..If they go back in time and change the name Winston to Winsten...everything will change AUTOMATICALLY... in this forum....even how you wrote the name of Winston...it will become Winsten but due to Physical density of objects it will take time but eventually everything will change to Winsten...That's how incredible time travel technology is...which people still think its just fancy movie stuff but American government actually has it due to the deal they made with Aliens to abduct Americans but they would look the other way... :shock:
Who is this "Winston" of whom you speak? I only remember Winstein Wu, the free thinker who traveled to Israel and had such a great adventure. All of the bar girls said he was "sheyn mentsh" (handsome man) and they loved him, body and soul. He felt a deep spiritual relationship with all of them until he ran out of money. This is all well documented in the Khapyer Abroad website.

Edit: OMG!!!! I searched the internets and the Khapyer Abroad no longer seems to exist!!! Now I only see Happier Abroad and in this strange version he is called "Winston" and he traveled to the Philippines!!! This is PROOF of the INEXPLICABLE Mandela Effect and I am FREAKED OUT!!!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Devil Dog wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
That is the key...For example..If they go back in time and change the name Winston to Winsten...everything will change AUTOMATICALLY... in this forum....even how you wrote the name of Winston...it will become Winsten but due to Physical density of objects it will take time but eventually everything will change to Winsten...That's how incredible time travel technology is...which people still think its just fancy movie stuff but American government actually has it due to the deal they made with Aliens to abduct Americans but they would look the other way... :shock:
Who is this "Winston" of whom you speak? I only remember Winstein Wu, the free thinker who traveled to Israel and had such a great adventure. All of the bar girls said he was "sheyn mentsh" (handsome man) and they loved him, body and soul. He felt a deep spiritual relationship with all of them until he ran out of money. This is all well documented in the Khapyer Abroad website.

Edit: OMG!!!! I searched the internets and the Khapyer Abroad no longer seems to exist!!! Now I only see Happier Abroad and in this strange version he is called "Winston" and he traveled to the Philippines!!! This is PROOF of the INEXPLICABLE Mandela Effect and I am FREAKED OUT!!!
Good One...Wait till it happens to you ...I remember you were DevilCat..but ohh my god now you are DevilDog... :D :D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jif/Jiffy

Post by MrMan »

If Jif (or 'Jif') peanut butter were Jiffy and always had been, I might believe in some version of 'the Mandela effect'.

I agree that's a terrible name for it. The news media making a man like this out to be a saint in spite of what he was charged with should be called 'The Mandela effect'-- like another poster said (minus the antiseminitism and the archaic Anglo spelling of gaol instead of Webster's improvement, 'jail'.)

There is Jiffy Lube. I remember Jiffy pop popcorn. I think there is some kind of 'Jiffy' corn meal sold up north. Is it sweet, unlike southern corn bread. Anyway, there are different 'Jiffy' products and services. I think some people just got confused. These conspiracy theory videos point out spellings our minds have overlooked and miscategorized to help us shorted our mental processing processes, sometimes strange spellings. People point them out in the context of parallel universes and get people to believe in parallel universes that way.

I saw a post of an old Ford logo without the curly cue thinking on the F that someone said was a real photo. What it could be is that all the brand people at Ford today were not there 50 years ago. Many of them may not have been there 30 years ago. So they don't remember much more about the brand than you do before they started working. The historical logos they post on their web page are the information they have access to, or they may select it to preserve brand consistency and brand image. It's the message they want to communicate. Keeping the curl in a historical document may work for them.

There are so many millions of pieces of information out there that our minds try to process every day, both in how we perceive and store memories. Maybe there is a 'glitch' that occurs in a number of minds that makes us remember the oddly-posed Thinker as having a fist to his head (though some of the other photos of people imitating, like Shaw's are hard to explain.) A lot of these spelling issues and movie quotes are better explained that way.

It is funny though, I saw a box of Fruit Loops probably for the first time in years a few months ago. I don't buy that roof-greasing artificial cereal for my kids. (They prefer Frooty Pebbles!) But I saw it at a relatives house and remember not realizing before that they had 'Froot' on them. Someone had a video where they pulled a newspaper add from way back when that had a box of Fruit Loops, the way 'Mandela Effect' people remember the spelling. It could be that the Froot Loop brand people weren't around when a change happened, that they used, or experimented with both names, or that they are purposefully trying to promote the idea that they did not change the name, either to make their product more eye-catching, to get people to talk more about their product in conspiracy theory videos, or just to maintain a sense of brand consistency.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

If you are American. DO NOT dig too much into Mandela Effect..Its only purpose is to make you crazy and debate on it.

Mandela Effect is been created by Aliens with IQ above 1000. If you do not understand Aliens Agenda. No point in understanding Mandela Effect as it will take you deeper into the rabbit hole.

DO NOT QUESTION PEOPLE MEMORY. PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID REALLY as they want us to believe.

I like to brag sometimes to make a point. :lol: . I'm the only Asian outside America. Who understood Mandela effect, I got many many thank you for saying it as Americans were been accused of the only ones been effected by it...which is strange as they say but really not because America is just a test ground.

Aliens are the American government. They are incredibly smart. Even Winston was fooled earlier as he did not believe it, now he is slowly looking into it.

They are only making small small changes WHICH MAKES YOU QUESTION YOUR OWN MEMORY

That's how freakingly, amazingly intelligent they are..not doing much but just enough to question and put doubt in your mind... :shock: :shock:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
You will love this movie with mandela effect theme in it called "The Forgotten" with Julianne Moore from 2004. In it, Moore is a mother grieving for her dead son and one day, her sons existence is erased from history, as though the timeline were altered. No one remembers him except her. Everyone thinks shes crazy. She goes on a quest to find out why her son was erased from history, while the NSA pursues her. It turns out that alien ET super beings were behind it all and they control the US government and NSA too. They did it as an experiment. Its a great thriller.

I wonder if directors who make these films get their ideas from channeling higher entities or higher forces that want to tell us secret truths by using fiction. Perhaps artists do that too without realizing it when they tap into their creative power and go into their "zones", as they call it.

The Forgotten (2004)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356618/

Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYdiGm7im1I[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
You will love this movie with mandela effect theme in it called "The Forgotten" with Julianne Moore from 2004. In it, Moore is a mother grieving for her dead son and one day, her sons existence is erased from history, as though the timeline were altered. No one remembers him except her. Everyone thinks shes crazy. She goes on a quest to find out why her son was erased from history, while the NSA pursues her. It turns out that alien ET super beings were behind it all and they control the US government and NSA too. They did it as an experiment. Its a great thriller.

I wonder if directors who make these films get their ideas from channeling higher entities or higher forces that want to tell us secret truths by using fiction. Perhaps artists do that too without realizing it when they tap into their creative power and go into their "zones", as they call it.

The Forgotten (2004)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356618/

Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYdiGm7im1I[/youtube]
My kinds of movie...let me see if its in torrent
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

George Noory on Coast to Coast AM recently did a show about the Mandela Effect. See here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4jBBcUIhk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

As usual George and his CIA Job, twisting Mandela effect with BS. This has nothing whatsover to do with Parallel Reality and Universe, because we know that Mandela Effect largely screws humanity but seems to do nothing bad for the elites :D

If It was natural...We will all be millionaires and all billionaires in prison.

Mandela Effect has nothing for humanity BY DESIGN. This Noory guy has been long outed as a shill.

Otherwise, We will be celebrating Mendela Effect...Hey look...Thank you Mandela Effect for giving me a good job, good girl friend, good condo... :D

Deep Black Projects screwing humanity again and covering up with BS stories.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I believe, this stuff is spreading partly by demonic influence. It originated with an occultic ghost hunter who believes in fairies. The videos 'shock' people by throwing a few dozen things (maybe half stick) that they didn't think were true-- wordings of films, taking advantage of people's faulty memories of maps (e.g. where guys played video games for years with innaccurate maps, for example) to say continents have shifted in this reality, odd spellings. The worst I know if it is when people have had evaluations of quotes from Internet churches changing on their screens.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you had this experience where you leave something in your house in a particular place but then it completely vanishes and no one could have taken it or moved it? I wonder if that's the Mandela effect. Lol

A pack of toothbrushes in my bathroom are completely gone. I never moved it. The only other explanation is that rock or el_caudillo took it when they were here but they wouldn't do that of course. So this is strange and inexplicable.

Any of you experience something like this? I have many times.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Have any of you had this experience where you leave something in your house in a particular place but then it completely vanishes and no one could have taken it or moved it? I wonder if that's the Mandela effect. Lol

A pack of toothbrushes in my bathroom are completely gone. I never moved it. The only other explanation is that rock or el_caudillo took it when they were here but they wouldn't do that of course. So this is strange and inexplicable.

Any of you experience something like this? I have many times.
Yes. It happens to almost everyone. It has been explained by BLUE ET Aliens in Alec Newald Book Co-Evolution. This information is so incredible that no government sanctioned book ever mentions it anywhere in schools and universities but just blames it on memory.

There are two alternate cycles in you. There is actually TWO of you in Polarity, the other one is incredibly powerful and not known to general population except US government Military folks. That alternate you can bend space and time...The opposite of you.

When you forget, misplace something, or do not find object, you have actually TIME JUMPED into that alternate you....everyday we go to that alternate of us frequently but do not realize it.

Its called "Dimensional Slip"...If you see more and more of this happening. Its a very good sign that you are awakening to your TRUE SELF. That alternate self is the thing that would make us know who we truly are.

----------------------------

From Co-Evolution book.....on what is happening to you.

"I don't think you would understand that one fully right now," Zeena
replied. "There is so much that should come before the answer to that
question. Suffice at this time to say that your very make-up, and the
make-up of everything you can see for that matter, is split into two cycles.

The negative or alternate one of these cycles is not known on Earth except
by a few, and most of them work for the military. This negative cycle can
defeat all the laws of physics as you know and understand them, and this
includes time travel. Perhaps you have heard of antimatter? Your other
self, the other side of you, is not much different from that concept.

But you must not think that you have antimatter within you. You see, it is very
difficult for me as you have not yet had the grounding in this knowledge.

"You will remember some time ago I promised to tell you about the
other side of yourself," Zeena continued. "This concerns the cycle of the
atom, the part that is still little understood by your people, or, should I
say, not yet fully understood by them.

When this is understood, a whole
new dimension, or dimensions, will open up for you; for in this instant of
time between the pulses of atoms lies a world within worlds.

They are in fact parallel dimensions to your own—at least to the one where most of
you live your 'now'. These dimensions are so close to your real 'now' that
you can slip in and out of them without even knowing you have done so!
There are sometimes little clues that tell you what has just happened.

This dimension-slipping has been going on since you first walked the
Earth, only now it is becoming more common to your people. It can
happen almost every day to some, but they are basically unaware of it.
This is happening because you are awakening to your true selves.

"You are close to a major dimension-leap, the like of which you have
never before experienced; a leap that will bring you closer to my people.

This is what we have all been waiting for! How many times have you
searched for something in a room and could not find it?
You go back
some time later and there it is, right in front of your nose; there is no way
you could have missed it when you searched.

You see, you are not always where you think you are. The trick is to be fully conscious when youmake
these mini-leaps and be aware of where you have gone. You will be very
surprised, I think. It is a place not far from there that you will find us.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston,

Losing toothbrushes may have to do with your age.

I think most of this stuff is people having gaps and misunderstanding in their memories. For some people, it may involve demons projecting fear and paranoia, thoughts, false memories, trying to convince them that vague misconceptions they have are solid memories, maybe through in a demonic hallucination or two, stuff like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:Winston,

Losing toothbrushes may have to do with your age.

I think most of this stuff is people having gaps and misunderstanding in their memories. For some people, it may involve demons projecting fear and paranoia, thoughts, false memories, trying to convince them that vague misconceptions they have are solid memories, maybe through in a demonic hallucination or two, stuff like that.
But i didnt lose them or misplace them. And im talking about packs of tooth brushes. I know where they are. Its just that they are gone. That has nothing to do with age. Im not senile. Duh. Im very sharp and accurate. Its not hard to leave something in a place where you can find it easily anytime.

Demons are a possibility but so is the possibility that our reality is malleable and not objective, as mystics and new agers and quantum physicists say.

Are you saying this never happens to you?

Some things do reappear again. But some things are gone forever, never to be found again, even if you look in every possuvle place. Im sure everyone experiences that sometimes.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A thief who broke in without leaving evidence and stole the tookbrushes is a much more rational explanation. Or you may have just misplaced them and forgot about them. You don't have to be senile to do that. Did you have a guest? Do you have roommates?