Mandela Effect - Residuals from Timeline Change or Memory Confabulation?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:A theif who broke in without leaving evidence and stole the tookbrushes is a much more rational explanation. Or you may have just misplaced them and forgot about them. You don't have to be senile to do that. Did you have a guest? Do you have roommates?
A thief stealing toothbrushes LOL

What kind of thief steals toothbrushes from a person's home? A shoplifter desperate enough might steal toothbrushes from a store but one of the last things a person would steal from a person's residence is toothbrushes. Valuables, cash, jewelry, electronics, video games, dvds, silver silverware, any artwork that's good enough, and maybe some furniture if they're strong and brought a large vehicle. But not a toothbrush.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:A thief who broke in without leaving evidence and stole the tookbrushes is a much more rational explanation. Or you may have just misplaced them and forgot about them. You don't have to be senile to do that. Did you have a guest? Do you have roommates?
A thief would not steal toothbrushes. Get real. There are no thieves here in my neighborhood. It is security protected. Not possible. The only guests i had were rock and el_caudillo. And they wouldnt do that. My parents are here but they didn't take them. No reason to move the toothbrush pack from bathroom. Some things really do vanish from existence with no trace.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: OMG This will FREAK you all out! INEXPLICABLE Mandela Ef

Post by MrMan »

Thieves breaking in and stealing toothbrushes makes more sense than your consciousness shifting between universes. Why would an entire human body shift if this theory were true, and not just atoms, or why the consciousness and not the body? Why don't people wake up and say "Where is my trunk and my third arm?"

Demons stealing toothbrushes makes more sense than this theory. Demons implanting a false memory or elaborate illusion of buying toothbrushes and putting them on the sink makes more sense.

If you live with a woman, her other boyfriend taking the toothbrushes is a more logical theory.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:Thieves breaking in and stealing toothbrushes makes more sense than your consciousness shifting between universes. Why would an entire human body shift if this theory were true, and not just atoms, or why the consciousness and not the body? Why don't people wake up and say "Where is my trunk and my third arm?"

Demons stealing toothbrushes makes more sense than this theory. Demons implanting a false memory or elaborate illusion of buying toothbrushes and putting them on the sink makes more sense.

If you live with a woman, her other boyfriend taking the toothbrushes is a more logical theory.
We are NOT aware because of all DNA slicing and dicing by the Aliens to make us their slaves. I hope you have seen Llyod Pye video where he proves with FACTs that our 23rd pair chromosome were FUSED with 24th...The Apes from where we supposedly came have 24 pair but we lost one pair and became more smarter :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE[/youtube]

Watch the above video. Every human being must watch it. The video has over 7 million views.

Our DNA is all messed up...We are not aware of our conscious shifting due to slavery. It is been healed.

It is a very GOOD sign that Winston did not find the object where he kept or it disappeared..It means..He is evolving...

Many many times it has happened to me...We are not where we think we are some of the time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BREAKING: Whistle-blower links Mandela Effect to (A.I.) Computer Generated MIND CONTROL!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pML1_WilzUI[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently there is leftover residue from the other universe that proves the Mandela effect really happened.

http://www.timelineshift.com/2016/08/

I came across a snippet of a South African educational book published on 1 October 1991 and mentions that Nelson Mandela died on 23 July 1991.

The snippet found on Google Books reads:
Yet, words like reconciliation and the new South Africa simply were not long enough to bridge the vast differences between blacks and whites. The chaos that erupted in the ranks of the ANC when Nelson Mandela died on the 23rd of July 1991 brought the January 29th 1991 Inkatha-ANC peace accord to nothing. It lacked one thing. It lacked the last realisation.
Book Title: English Alive, 1990: writings from High Schools in Southern Africa

Authors: Kathleen Heugh, Anita Kennet

Date of Publication: 1 Oct 1991

Page No.: 54

Publisher: Claremont: Western Cape Branch of the South African Council for English Education, 1991

ISBN: 0620151862 9780620151863

OCLC Number: 123781891

Source: Google Books

Also check this out. There are two different versions of the Ford logo on the same truck. One with the loop on the F and one without it, which is what people remember.

Officially, the Ford Motor Company claims that the pigtail loop around the F was instated in 1909. Yet there are still many versions of it without the loop. See the video below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7N5AsrcEZM[/youtube]

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

There was a reporter who wrongly wrote back in 1991 that Mandela had died then, and then retracted the era. Someone else quoted it.

If the Ford logo changed, why would that be evidence of changing quantum realities?

There is a video of a guy talking about quantum computers sending particles to other realities. He says he is describing it in a way physicists would not describe these computers. He's at what looks like TED talk. But there is no TED emblem in the background. My guess is that it is some kind of comic book convention.

The science behind this is science fiction. There is a Star Trek episode about something like the Mandela Effect. Star Trek had us nearly being wiped out by wars in the 1990's-- what was it, germ warfare or something? Well, it didn't happen. Why would they get alternate realities right?

Mandela Effects are about stuff we don't pay much attention to. It's generally spellings of words that deviate from normal spelling quotes, parts of the map that the people complaining about it haven't even been to or spent much time looking at. "Oh no! Samoa is in the south Pacific. This bit of Russia's norther coast doesn't look right. I didn't know there was an island up there. I didn't know New Zealand was over there. It looks funny. Look, 'breeze' in Febreze is spelled like Breze. That doesn't look like. Australia should be further south, shouldn't it, because we call it 'down under." Junk like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mandela Effect - OMG This will FREAK you all out!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Even the BBC claims that Dolly had braces in Moonraker! Lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29160096
Kiel reprised the role of Jaws in the 1979 film Moonraker. The film culminated with Jaws changing sides and joining forces with Bond to save the world. It also saw romance blossom between Jaws and Dolly, a small, pig-tailed blonde with braces, comically played by Blanch Ravalec.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think it is just a runaway imagination.

For example, when I am reading something, and it says, "evil time," when going back to read it again, I might think of it ahead of time that it really says "time of evil." So I think it's possible that people simply misremember, and they "remember" what sounds fitting to the tongue inside their head, instead of what was really said.

So if someone says "good evening," many people might misremember it as "hello", because they mean almost the same thing, like "evil time" vs "time of evil."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just had several weird mandela like effects while watching some movies.

First, i could have sworn mr s told me the new x files season 10 didn't have mulder in it due to a contract dispute? But imdb says it does. Look!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106179/episodes/?season=10

Wtf? Did i enter a parallel universe or mandela effect? Lol

Also i read in reviews that this movie from 2015 called "The Invitation" was about cannibals inviting the couple over for dinner and eating them. That was the surprise at the end. But then i watched it and it was not about cannibals at all but about some weird cult. And all the reviews saying it was about cannibals just disappeared too! Wtf? Is this the mandela effect too? Lol

The Invitation (2015)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2400463/?ref_=m_fn_al_1

I clearly remember Mr S telling me Mulder had a contract dispute and isn't appearing in the new x files series. But he says he doesn't remember telling me that? Maybe he was referring to season 8 when Mulder quit and became the director. Not season 10. Ill check our chat archive on WhatsApp.

Here's a third mystery I can't explain. I remember seeing the second x files movie from 2008 long ago. It had a priest with stigmata, bleeding all over. But then i saw it again recently and its totally different than I remember. This time its about some serial killer chopping people up for body parts to revive some Russian man. Totally different than I remember.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443701/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5

Have any of you had experiences where a movie you saw turned out totally different the second time? I have. I experienced this with TV shows too sometimes. Maybe its mandela effect or we went to another universe? Lol. Maybe sometimes our controllers make updates to our matrix or grid which causes things to shift around a bit? Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
September 29th, 2017, 3:10 pm
I think it is just a runaway imagination.

For example, when I am reading something, and it says, "evil time," when going back to read it again, I might think of it ahead of time that it really says "time of evil." So I think it's possible that people simply misremember, and they "remember" what sounds fitting to the tongue inside their head, instead of what was really said.

So if someone says "good evening," many people might misremember it as "hello", because they mean almost the same thing, like "evil time" vs "time of evil."
Thats probably true for most of them. Yeah. But does that mean its true for 100 percent of cases? There are some with documented proof too. Starfire tor presented some examples on coast to coast am, where entire large buildings have disappeared into thin air that were documented to exist in photos, paper and in the memories of people that worked next to it. That cant be so easily explained away.

If we live in a computer simulation, as many scientists now believe, then its possible that some updates or hacks or reprogramming may change things around a bit.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:50 am
If we live in a computer simulation, as many scientists now believe, then its possible that some updates or hacks or reprogramming may change things around a bit.
It seems to me that there is not much difference between science and science fiction. This reminds me of when I was sitting in a philosophy class in college, and the professor says to all the students that it is possible that each of us have our brains in a vat somewhere, implying that we are just plugged into a machine.

I saw that movie, too. But I do not take my religious doctrine or my life's philosophy from movies.

You see movies are part of their religion: Star Wars, the Matrix. They don't realize the source of these false doctrines.
Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:50 am
There are some with documented proof too. Starfire tor presented some examples on coast to coast am, where entire large buildings have disappeared into thin air that were documented to exist in photos, paper and in the memories of people that worked next to it. That cant be so easily explained away.
Link?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Link to what Adama? You can listen to Starfire Tor on Coast to Coast here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... arfire+tor

In one of those interviews she mentions cases where whole massive buildings the size of Walmart have vanished yet they existed and were documented on paper, photos and the testimony of people there.

I don't know if she lists her evidence on a website. I don't know where her website is. Maybe you can Google it or something.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I can perceive demonic activity in relation to the Mandela Effect. Demons use different philosophies to deceive people, and entire religions. A lot of demonized people are idolaters or have at least dabbled in the occult. I can perceive something demonic behind at least one of the promoters of this theory that I heard online.

The theory was started, apparently, by a woman who tries to communicate with ghosts, someone the Old Testament forbade god's people to consult.

If people believe in the so-called Mandela Effect, then demons can use this to really mess with their mental health, their grip on reality. I've read about people seeing words either change on the screen or change between one websearch and another, but I think this is just demons messing with them to get them to believe in this nonsense. If Christians believe in this, then they can start thinking the Bible has changed. There were people who got Bible translations mixed up. They'd take verses I knew people often misquoted in the 1980's and say when they were a kid (in the '80's or '90's) the King James version said 'wineskins' but look here, it says 'bottles.' The KJV said bottles in the 1980's, and the NIV was popular and preachers would read out of the KJV and then say 'wineskins' when they preached. They'd take verses I heard misquoted in the 1980's or 1990's, where the popular quote did not line up with the actual text back then. They argue that the Bible used to say the same as the popular quote.

The strategy behind this is clever. There are so many things we don't pay attention to, like a little mark on a Ford emblem, the spelling of Frebreze and Fruit Loops. Probably a certain percentage of the population would think Frebreze has another 'e' in it if you asked, or the Berenstain Bears is actually spelled like a familiar last name. That's just how we process information. That Star Wars movie line was quoted as 'Luke, I am your father" in Tommy Boy. If the actual film said 'Luke' and they put in another sound clip that says 'No, I am your father" for re-masterings later one, there is no way to track it because you can't see Vader's lips.

Most of these effects are about things that people did not know intimately well. I saw one of the videos that showed that South America was so much further to the east than I remembered. But I am not a cartographer either. Then I saw an old map of Risk, a game board I spent a fair amount of time staring at as a child, and South American lined up with how I remembered. My idea of the map was influenced by Risk and probably some over simplified maps from a few video games.

Anyway, you can throw out 100 things most people remember or process wrong, then tell them reality is fluid and your mind is shifting between alternate universes. If you just found out you thought Febreze was spelled differently, that might be a little shock to your psyche, but just a minor one. Multiple that by 50 or 100, and you can have someone questioning reality. I believe this is just a clever demonic strategy. While this is going on, they can work on a person's mind and perceptions.

This is also the kind of thing that would emerge after the Internet was developed, because now there is a platform for regular Joe's to release conspiracy theories like this and get a following of tens or hundreds of thousands of people. That wasn't the case when only a relatively small number of people had the dedication, drive, resources or talent to get a publisher to publish their book, or when you had to pay a lot of money for TV, radio, or print ads. People can post their theories on YouTube for free and say they remember something different and blame it on the so-called Mandela Effect

I haven't looked into the missing building thing. I looked at some videos of this when the thread was first posted, and I've wasted too much time on it already. I don't plan to look into this more unless I want to help people deceived by it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2016, 10:21 am
Also check this out. There are two different versions of the Ford logo on the same truck. One with the loop on the F and one without it, which is what people remember.

Officially, the Ford Motor Company claims that the pigtail loop around the F was instated in 1909. Yet there are still many versions of it without the loop. See the video below.
You should take the Ford curlie cue out of your list of Mandela Effect arguments if they print it with and without the curlie cue on the logos on the same truck. It looks like they haven't been completely consistent with their logo. That explains why people remember it different ways. This is not evidence for minds falling between different parallel universes.

Why would your consciousness just go to different universes, especially if it were the result of a particle accelerator or something like that? Why don't people's arms shift back and forth? Why wouldn't we find people who's brains materialized outside of their heads in a new reality, laying in the middle of the street?