Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Mandela Effect - OMG This will FREAK you all out!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mandela Effect - OMG This will FREAK you all out!

Post by Winston » December 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 2:35 am
I can perceive demonic activity in relation to the Mandela Effect. Demons use different philosophies to deceive people, and entire religions. A lot of demonized people are idolaters or have at least dabbled in the occult. I can perceive something demonic behind at least one of the promoters of this theory that I heard online.

The theory was started, apparently, by a woman who tries to communicate with ghosts, someone the Old Testament forbade god's people to consult.
It's funny you should mention that. Woodward TV just put out a video about how the Mandela effect could be demonic and some info about the woman that first coined the term, just as you said. Especially since it's being used to claim that the Bible has been changed too. See below.

Btw, that line from Empire Strikes Back is not a mandela effect. That happens to be my favorite movie and I know every line in it and I've always remembered it as, "No, I am your father!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Re: Mandela Effect - OMG This will FREAK you all out!

Post by MrMan » December 5th, 2017, 2:53 pm

Demons can even to mess with perceptions for a few minutes, make you see some kind of web search of some supposed old reality. I read a post about that elsewhere when I was researching this a while back.