Well? Are you folks "fired up" now?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Well? Are you folks "fired up" now?

Post by pandabear »

Trump fires up the alt-right

'Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty,' Trump says in one of his darkest speeches yet.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/d ... art-229767

To normal people, this is utter nonsense. But, you guys must be ejaculating in your pants with enthusiasm.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Well? Are you folks "fired up" now?

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:Trump fires up the alt-right

'Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty,' Trump says in one of his darkest speeches yet.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/d ... art-229767

To normal people, this is utter nonsense. But, you guys must be ejaculating in your pants with enthusiasm.

"Normal people" in the USA are so poorly informed that it would not much matter either way. Do powerful globalists with an agenda really exist? Obviously you do not believe so.
Do crazy conspiracy theories exist? Yes, but that does not disprove tbe existence of all conspiracies, especially one as open as the goals proudly expoused by globalists like George Soros.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

OutWest wrote: "Normal people" in the USA are so poorly informed that it would not much matter either way. Do powerful globalists with an agenda really exist? Obviously you do not believe so.
Do crazy conspiracy theories exist? Yes, but that does not disprove tbe existence of all conspiracies, especially one as open as the goals proudly expoused by globalists like George Soros.
Donald has already convinced you folks who drink the "alt-right" koolaid, and consider yourselves "well-informed." At this point, he should be trying to convince normal people to vote for him. Instead, he is preaching to the lunatics. Normal people will just roll their eyes. :roll:

If he can succeed in convincingly laying out all of the evidence for these conspiracies, then fine. Otherwise, he just looks like another idiot from the dark depths of the internet. He is going to lose in a major landslide, and the "alt-right" folks will retreat back to their recesses.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Soros is perhaps Killary Clinton's chief adviser on foreign policy, along with that other war criminal, Henry Kissinger. By rights, both should end their days in jail.

Clinton meeting in secret with bankers to plot the end of U.S. sovereignty -- yes, that's inflammatory language picked up on readily by the propagandists, but precisely what do you think is happening when she gets $225K per speech from Goldman Sachs and pledges fealty to all of their agenda, such as open borders? You think she won't deliver on her promises? Her husband certainly didn't let the bankers down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There isn't really any doubt that the Sea Hag plans the dissolution of America when her hacked e-mails and speeches to the banksters explicitly say just that. No conspriacy theory required.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is quite an extraordinary election really. In Hillary you have the most vile and evil candidate imaginable pretty much openly proposing the worst policies imaginable - WWIII for the Jews and giving the country over to third world primitives. To be elected she is relying entirely on subhuman trash populations - sluts, niggers, indios etc. - to vote for her in order to continue plundering white men for another few years.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:
OutWest wrote: "Normal people" in the USA are so poorly informed that it would not much matter either way. Do powerful globalists with an agenda really exist? Obviously you do not believe so.
Donald has already convinced you folks who drink the "alt-right" koolaid, and consider yourselves "well-informed." At this point, he should be trying to convince normal people to vote for him. Instead, he is preaching to the lunatics. Normal people will just roll their eyes. :roll:

If he can succeed in convincingly laying out all of the evidence for these conspiracies, then fine. Otherwise, he just looks like another idiot from the dark depths of the internet. He is going to lose in a major landslide, and the "alt-right" folks will retreat back to their recesses.

Did I say anything about Donald Trump? He will likely prove to be a disaster win or lose. I note how YOU have apparently drank the globalists cool aid that you are desperate to smear anyone who objects to the globalists agenda as "Fringe lunatics" . Was Bernie Sanders part of the so called alt. right?
You do not behave with intelligence. Anyone who disapproves of your globalists buddies is by definition a lunatic. Rather than deal with policy and ideas, you have only smears and innuendo to defend your shallow insipid points of view.

You do not even bother too deny that a globalist agenda exists via George Soros and his allies. He is hardly secretive about it. If you agree with the agenda of globalists, at least make some effort to defend your point of view.

A "normal " person in the USA is hardly someone to emulate. They may not even be able to name the three branches of government or much of anything else pertaining to civics or the functions of a republic. They are not even capable of articulating the questions, much less answers about which reasoned people may disagree.
But for you, those who don't agree with you are simply mindless Neanderthals ejaculating in their pants. You have such class.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Back to your caves, as soon as the election is finished.

Donald spent several years leading you on with his silly "birther" conspiracy nonsense. Now, that's done. At least for him. Some of you may still believe that President Obama was born in Kenya.

I know that the Grand Faggot David Duke encouraged you all to volunteer your time to the Donald campaign, so that you could meet and socialize with "like-minded people." Well, that is almost over.

I never believed the birther garbage, and I don't believe any of the other garbage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

pandabear wrote:I never believed the birther garbage, and I don't believe any of the other garbage.
Of course. Why let mere insurmountable proof get in the way of the kosher narrative.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

But Donald and Hillary and White House DO NOT MATTER in AMERICA.

They are way way way down the food chain.

What would it take to convince Americans that...American government is not working with Aliens....Aliens are the American government :lol: :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:insurmountable proof.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:Back to your caves, as soon as the election is finished.

Donald spent several years leading you on with his silly "birther" conspiracy nonsense. Now, that's done. At least for him. Some of you may still believe that President Obama was born in Kenya.

I know that the Grand Faggot David Duke encouraged you all to volunteer your time to the Donald campaign, so that you could meet and socialize with "like-minded people." Well, that is almost over.

I never believed the birther garbage, and I don't believe any of the other garbage.
Rather than engage with ideas, you simply layer on the childish progressive smears. You are incapable of thought or discourse.

You appear to respond to me but you are addressing some imaginary strawman composite that does not exist.
You will not find any comments from me praising David Duke, talking about Obama's birth certificate or any other of your strawman villanies. These were all distractions from such things as the escalating debt and the various globalist nechanations. I challenge you to demonstrate that these two things do not exist...it's all a conspiracy fringe fabrication. There is no out if control escalation of the national debt and there is no such thing as a globalist agenda. Come on, I'm waiting.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Christians have been believing that Jesus was coming back for more than 2 millenia, to judge the quick and the dead. It will never happen. But, there is no convincing them otherwise. They may believe what they wish.

Same thing with the "alt-right."

The National Debt is high, and Donald Trump will make it higher. Nothing I can do about it.

The "globalist agenda"--as long as it isn't anything nefarious, I'm fine with it. Nothing I can do about it. I don't really care.

Same thing with Jesus. If he wants to come back, I'm not going to try to stop him. But, I'm not going to hold my breath.

All that I can do is take care of myself and pay my taxes. Other people can take care of themselves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

pandabear wrote:The "globalist agenda"--as long as it isn't anything nefarious, I'm fine with it.
One aspect of the globalist agenda is to directly or indirectly arm terrorist organizations to destroy various countries and then ship the resulting traumatized and pissed off refugees to the West where they predictably commit all manner of crimes and terrorist attacks. This policy is so important to the globalists that they are prepared to risk WWIII to pursue it. If you have no problem with that then you are one sick puppy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
pandabear wrote:The "globalist agenda"--as long as it isn't anything nefarious, I'm fine with it.
One aspect of the globalist agenda is to directly or indirectly arm terrorist organizations to destroy various countries and then ship the resulting traumatized and pissed off refugees to the West where they predictably commit all manner of crimes and terrorist attacks. This policy is so important to the globalists that they are prepared to risk WWIII to pursue it. If you have no problem with that then you are one sick puppy.
All you do is go to Bernie Sanders web site and look at the Fed bailout starting in 2007 and it explains the conspiracy for all to see laid wide open.

Now if your a Common Core idiot like Panda and don't know what #'s are and how you are assigned some and they shackle you from cradle to grave then yaa he is correct.

There's no conspiracy if you are too stupid to figure.
Time to Hide!