Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton

Postby starchild5 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:34 am

pandabear wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.d51c25cdeb76

Its dangerous...They are discrediting both candidates...looks like Obama will really be the last president as predicted....My Nuke theory looks credible now :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Wtf? Was that article a satire? There was so much conspiracy stuff in it. Sounded like a joke. Im surprised the washington post would write that. I thought the media was on her side?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gsjackson » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Of course it's satire. The Washington Post -- a nefarious nest of neocon warmongers on its editorial page, and crappier than ever on its news pages since Bezos bought it -- is absolutely knocking itself out to trash Trump and get Clinton elected. This is the latest effort to consign the "alt-right" to the lunatic fringe, pitched to all those in-the-know hipsters like Pandabear. Why a sanctimonious poser with nothing to say like him brings his crap around to this site is just beyond me. Nobody here cares.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Here starting at 13:00, jordan maxwell, a conspiracy expert, explains to jeff rense why he thinks hillary made a deal with the devil and is being forced to run for president to carry out the masters agenda despite her health. Rense says her bad health is a result of bad karma from her crimes and misdeeds.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby pandabear » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:44 pm

gsjackson wrote:Nobody here cares.

Then why offer a response? :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby pandabear » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Winston wrote:Wtf? Was that article a satire? There was so much conspiracy stuff in it. Sounded like a joke. Im surprised the washington post would write that. I thought the media was on her side?

It is a compilation of some of the conspiracy theories leveled against Mrs. Clinton. Surely you guys believe most of it, at least. :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby TheLight954 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:51 pm

No mention of WikiLeaks. How convenient.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Is wikileaks a credible source? Who is the person leaking out all that stuff about hillary on wikileaks and how is he getting that information?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:11 am

Winston wrote:Is wikileaks a credible source? Who is the person leaking out all that stuff about hillary on wikileaks and how is he getting that information?

Wikileaks is CIA like Edward Snowdan...

Both ..DENY 911 was an inside job...Chemtrails, underground bases, illuminati, freemasons, Aliens, government hiding technology..I mean common...

Wikileaks is just to discredit whoever the elite chooses...

What it does is data dump...

It does not mean Hillary and Trump are on our side..Its just another tool of BS
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:45 am

Winston wrote:Wtf? Was that article a satire? There was so much conspiracy stuff in it. Sounded like a joke. Im surprised the washington post would write that. I thought the media was on her side?

Either a joke or Starchild5 is secretly writing articles for the Washington Post and not letting on that it's him.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:47 am

Winston wrote:Here starting at 13:00, jordan maxwell, a conspiracy expert, explains to jeff rense why he thinks hillary made a deal with the devil and is being forced to run for president to carry out the masters agenda despite her health. Rense says her bad health is a result of bad karma from her crimes and misdeeds.

The constitution doesn't guarantee American citizens jobs.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal