The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton

Post by pandabear »

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton

Post by starchild5 »

Its dangerous...They are discrediting both candidates...looks like Obama will really be the last president as predicted....My Nuke theory looks credible now :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wtf? Was that article a satire? There was so much conspiracy stuff in it. Sounded like a joke. Im surprised the washington post would write that. I thought the media was on her side?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Of course it's satire. The Washington Post -- a nefarious nest of neocon warmongers on its editorial page, and crappier than ever on its news pages since Bezos bought it -- is absolutely knocking itself out to trash Trump and get Clinton elected. This is the latest effort to consign the "alt-right" to the lunatic fringe, pitched to all those in-the-know hipsters like Pandabear. Why a sanctimonious poser with nothing to say like him brings his crap around to this site is just beyond me. Nobody here cares.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here starting at 13:00, jordan maxwell, a conspiracy expert, explains to jeff rense why he thinks hillary made a deal with the devil and is being forced to run for president to carry out the masters agenda despite her health. Rense says her bad health is a result of bad karma from her crimes and misdeeds.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS_ZGQ1dreM[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

gsjackson wrote:Nobody here cares.
Then why offer a response? :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston wrote:Wtf? Was that article a satire? There was so much conspiracy stuff in it. Sounded like a joke. Im surprised the washington post would write that. I thought the media was on her side?
It is a compilation of some of the conspiracy theories leveled against Mrs. Clinton. Surely you guys believe most of it, at least. :lol:
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

No mention of WikiLeaks. How convenient.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is wikileaks a credible source? Who is the person leaking out all that stuff about hillary on wikileaks and how is he getting that information?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Is wikileaks a credible source? Who is the person leaking out all that stuff about hillary on wikileaks and how is he getting that information?

Wikileaks is CIA like Edward Snowdan...

Both ..DENY 911 was an inside job...Chemtrails, underground bases, illuminati, freemasons, Aliens, government hiding technology..I mean common...

Wikileaks is just to discredit whoever the elite chooses...

What it does is data dump...

It does not mean Hillary and Trump are on our side..Its just another tool of BS
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Wtf? Was that article a satire? There was so much conspiracy stuff in it. Sounded like a joke. Im surprised the washington post would write that. I thought the media was on her side?
Either a joke or Starchild5 is secretly writing articles for the Washington Post and not letting on that it's him.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Here starting at 13:00, jordan maxwell, a conspiracy expert, explains to jeff rense why he thinks hillary made a deal with the devil and is being forced to run for president to carry out the masters agenda despite her health. Rense says her bad health is a result of bad karma from her crimes and misdeeds.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS_ZGQ1dreM[/youtube]
The constitution doesn't guarantee American citizens jobs.