Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Donald Trump the 9-11 truther

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Donald Trump the 9-11 truther

Post by Cornfed » February 20th, 2017, 7:24 am

Here is Donald Trump speaking in the immediate aftermath of 9-11, knowing something didn't add up. No wonder the establishment is afraid of him. Hopefully his administration can get to the bottom of it and those really behind 9-11 can get the needle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: Donald Trump the 9-11 truther

Post by gsjackson » February 20th, 2017, 1:21 pm

Cornfed wrote:Here is Donald Trump speaking in the immediate aftermath of 9-11, knowing something didn't add up. No wonder the establishment is afraid of him. Hopefully his administration can get to the bottom of it and those really behind 9-11 can get the needle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
They'll be home safe in Israel before that happens.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » February 20th, 2017, 3:18 pm

I posted about this in another thread.

viewtopic.php?p=277575#p277575
Wow check this out. On 9/11, Donald Trump actually told a reporter that the WTC must have been destroyed by bombs, not by planes alone. Then two days later he changed his story and looked reluctant about it. Hear what he said below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk[/youtube]
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami » September 3rd, 2017, 5:14 am

Trump has said Larry Silverstein is a good friend of his. Anybody that did business with the Meyer Lansky clan to purchase Resorts International in 1987 is not a populist. Haven't voted since 2012 and will not waste my time with that nonsense again.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 3rd, 2017, 10:24 am

I heard that trump recently said that 9-11 was an inside job amd that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolition. Is that true? Anyone have a clip of it?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World