Donald Trump the 9-11 truther

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Donald Trump the 9-11 truther

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Donald Trump speaking in the immediate aftermath of 9-11, knowing something didn't add up. No wonder the establishment is afraid of him. Hopefully his administration can get to the bottom of it and those really behind 9-11 can get the needle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Donald Trump the 9-11 truther

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Here is Donald Trump speaking in the immediate aftermath of 9-11, knowing something didn't add up. No wonder the establishment is afraid of him. Hopefully his administration can get to the bottom of it and those really behind 9-11 can get the needle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
They'll be home safe in Israel before that happens.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted about this in another thread.

viewtopic.php?p=277575#p277575
Wow check this out. On 9/11, Donald Trump actually told a reporter that the WTC must have been destroyed by bombs, not by planes alone. Then two days later he changed his story and looked reluctant about it. Hear what he said below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Trump has said Larry Silverstein is a good friend of his. Anybody that did business with the Meyer Lansky clan to purchase Resorts International in 1987 is not a populist. Haven't voted since 2012 and will not waste my time with that nonsense again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard that trump recently said that 9-11 was an inside job amd that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolition. Is that true? Anyone have a clip of it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Michaelbot
Freshman Poster

Donald Trump the 9 11 truther

Post by Michaelbot »

Trump already took his desire to ban Muslims from America off his website.... THEY have got to him
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Why sure they got to him just like they can get to anybody because they have unlimited money to do whatever they want, Catherine Austin Fitts was claiming there was up to 20 trillion missing from the Pentacon from 1998 to 2015 and a college professor Dr. Mark Skidmore thought she was crazy and then researched it tediously and found it was true.

Anybody who has not figured out we have counterfeiting mafia's taking over the entire planet is stupid!

Welcome to COMMUNISM!
Time to Hide!