Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Gravity a Myth and Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2180
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by gsjackson » September 8th, 2017, 1:46 pm

droid wrote:That's a lot of hand-waving lately gsjackson, care to provide a link at least?

I think a theory doesn't necessarily have to be predictive, at least in a testable forecasting way. i.e. the most plausible theory on how the grand canyon was formed etc.
To be clear, 'predictive' may refer as well to what is expected of it when new facts are found. the theory is further supported or gets debunked so to speak.

Again the point is, what would be the alternatives? Magic books describing sky wizards? Those don't work because their -respectable- very premise is un-scientific i.e. faith
You want a link refuting the Cavendish experiment? I think it's somewhere in these 200 arguments for a flat earth, all of which merit your attention. The alternative to the nonsense foisted off on the public is science rooted in experiment rather than theory or faith.

http://www.ericdubay.com/?tag=200-proofs

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by droid » September 8th, 2017, 1:47 pm

cornfed wrote:...
But a theory doesn't need to have practical utility.
Please reread my post, for some reason people confuse 'predict' in this context with foretelling.
You unearth some new facts and they either support the theory as "predicted" or render it invalid.
And hey I'm not the one that makes the definitions. There must certainly be avenues to apply for changes or something though.

The sky wizard conjecture, as you presented it, is unfalsifiable, so it wouldn't even make it to a hypothesis i believe.
Otherwise i could as well claim it's just turtles/frogs all the way down and the whole scheme becomes pointless. But i agree, this is more useful for some people.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Adama » September 8th, 2017, 3:26 pm

Basically, the man is saying that it must be science and he is going to cling to it no matter what, cause even though science is a lie, the alternative is that God created the Earth, and that is too terrifying for those who are unable to believe and who are incapable of even the tiniest amount of faith. Therefore it must be ANYTHING but the truth. That's why some of them support lies. They run from the truth, because if God is real, then they have a lot to answer for, and that means they can't do all the evil things they love to do so much.

Faith is easy. All a person has to do is believe. Then the revelations come. But they can't believe and neither can they have faith. Therefore they are incapable of receiving any knowledge that comes through faith. They've rejected truth and knowledge simply by rejecting faith, which is the same as choosing to believe in lies intentionally because it feels better to their soul than the truth.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Winston » September 8th, 2017, 3:49 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:There does seem to be a strong mystical element to mainstream science. It is supposed to be mechanistic, yet does not even attempt to posit a mechanism for attractive forces such as gravity.
The mechanism of gravity is explained in general relativity. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduct ... ravitation
Thanks for the links. But you do know that writing equations on a chalk board, is not the same thing as proving it with scientific experiments in a lab that anyone can verify and reproduce right? Anyone can write formulas and equations on a chalk board. Those are merely mathematical proofs. But not necessarily reality. I would like someone to demonstrate gravity in a lab. Merely dropping apples or golf balls on the floor doesn't prove gravity. It only proves that they are heavier than air. How about an experiment showing that the raw mass of an object alone will create a mysterious force that will pull objects toward it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Winston » September 8th, 2017, 4:05 pm

MrPeabody wrote:Newton never claimed he understood gravity. What he did was provide equations that can be used to accurately calculate the orbit of planets, the path of a projectile, etc. You just use the equations and they prove themselves reliable. It's the equations. At least, that was before the General Theory of Relativity.
But if gravity keeps planets in orbit around the sun and the moon in orbit around the earth, then why does it cause objects to fall onto a globe earth, even from upside down? Isn't that an inconsistency? Why doesn't the satellites and international space station fall to the earth too? At a certain point in outer space, you just float in circles?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Adama » September 8th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Newton never claimed he understood gravity. What he did was provide equations that can be used to accurately calculate the orbit of planets, the path of a projectile, etc. You just use the equations and they prove themselves reliable. It's the equations. At least, that was before the General Theory of Relativity.
But if gravity keeps planets in orbit around the sun and the moon in orbit around the earth, then why does it cause objects to fall onto a globe earth, even from upside down? Isn't that an inconsistency? Why doesn't the satellites and international space station fall to the earth too? At a certain point in outer space, you just float in circles?
They want us to believe that their rocket technology is strong and powerful enough to overcome the vacuum of space. But if space is empty, then there is nothing for a rocket's exhaust to propel itself against; there is no air pressure. And if space is a vacuum, the pressure coming out of the rocket is rendered useless by the immense vacuum of the vastness of space. The vacuum of space would easily overcome the pressure of a rocket engine, rendering the rocket useless. Unless the engine could somehow generate enough force to overcome the vacuum negative pressure of the whole galaxy, and that is something that simply can never be possible.

Also, because of the negative pressure or vacuum of space, anything that dared to entered it would be crushed like a tin can from the inside out and it would crumple under the immense power of the negative pressure of the vacuum. There is no object that could survive this.

It's all science fiction.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Adama » September 8th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Winston wrote: But if gravity keeps planets in orbit around the sun and the moon in orbit around the earth, then why does it cause objects to fall onto a globe earth, even from upside down? Isn't that an inconsistency? Why doesn't the satellites and international space station fall to the earth too? At a certain point in outer space, you just float in circles?
They've also introduced other forces that stabilize gravity. The speed and momentum of the orbits of the planets is enough to stabilize them and keep them from falling. We're supposed to think of some perpetual free fall.

Yet "gravity" is causing the planets to fall towards the sun, but what is stopping them from falling in to the sun? That same falling is generating enough speed to balance out the falling into the sun.

So they have arranged things in such a way as to have gravity suspend and cancel itself out.

These are such elaborate lies. The earth is all there is. No need for turtles because there is no such thing as space. There is just the earth and there is nothing outside of it except for third heaven. The stars are just lights in the canvas of the sky, and they are meant to garnish the nighttime sky with beauty, and for navigation and seasons.

Yet these scientists work some elaborate lies to get us to believe that the Arizona desert tinted red is the face of Mars.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Winston » September 8th, 2017, 4:45 pm

Adama,
I think the official story is that the astronauts used rockets to escape the earth's orbit, then the rocket and the lunar module separated and the module craft they were in simply floated onwards toward the moon. Right? Somehow, while floating in space, the astronauts were able to steer it toward the moon. Once in space, no propulsion was necessary, the momentum from the rocket merely pushed them toward the moon non-stop until it entered the moon's orbit. That's how NASA's official diagram and animation explains it I think. Then once around the moon's orbit, the module separates into a LEM carrying the astronauts to walk on the moon, and the command module with one astronaut inside it which orbits the moon and docks with the LEM when it lifts off the moon again. That's officially how it happened I think. lol

It's never explained though, how the command module orbiting at 4000mph can safely dock with the LEM when it lifts off. I mean, man, if it were to miss, the LEM could float on out into space and the astronauts would be doomed. Yet all these alleged moon missions have a zero casualty rate. I guess God was protecting them all huh? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Winston » September 8th, 2017, 4:49 pm

Fschmidt and Droid:

Ok try this experiment. Get a large spinning ball in your home, and while it's spinning, pour a bucket of water onto it and see if the water sticks onto the spinning ball like the oceans do on a globe Earth. lol. Then see what happens. See if gravity really works. lol

Oh and by the way, don't forget to bring a mop to clean up the water on the floor after the experiment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Adama » September 8th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
I think the official story is that the astronauts used rockets to escape the earth's orbit, then the rocket and the lunar module separated and the module craft they were in simply floated onwards toward the moon. Right? Somehow, while floating in space, the astronauts were able to steer it toward the moon. Once in space, no propulsion was necessary, the momentum from the rocket merely pushed them toward the moon non-stop until it entered the moon's orbit. That's how NASA's official diagram and animation explains it I think. Then once around the moon's orbit, the module separates into a LEM carrying the astronauts to walk on the moon, and the command module with one astronaut inside it which orbits the moon and docks with the LEM when it lifts off the moon again. That's officially how it happened I think. lol

It's never explained though, how the command module orbiting at 4000mph can safely dock with the LEM when it lifts off. I mean, man, if it were to miss, the LEM could float on out into space and the astronauts would be doomed. Yet all these alleged moon missions have a zero casualty rate. I guess God was protecting them all huh? lol
They tell a nice story, but if it is momentum, then it can't be true, because the gravity of the earth would bring it back down to earth. And despite even that, the gravity of the sun would overcome the gravity of the earth, and they would have to use propulsion to keep themselves from falling into the sun. So there must be propulsion of some kind to avoid the "gravities" of the earth and the sun.

But also, if they are going to maintain a straight course or adjust it in any way, they would need to use propulsion, and any propulsion such as that would be very unstable and there would need to be stabilizers and jets on every part of any space vehicle to keep it from spinning out of control.

Any space ship that could survive the vacuum of space without getting crushed would fall straight into the massive gravity of the sun, which has the mass of one million earths. That can't be overcome with rocket power. That's impossible for a rocket with momentum and with all the fuel on earth to escape the gravity well of the sun.

There are so many variables that would have to be taken into account that it would be impossible to move within space. It's just fantasy and a suspension of thought.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by droid » September 8th, 2017, 5:07 pm

:lol: Winston you guys' heads are so dense I'm pretty sure they generate considerable gravitational fields. Maybe the cavendish experiment should be redone with all of you.
Maybe a whole in-lab solar system can be recreated lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Adama » September 8th, 2017, 5:10 pm

Ridicule. Mocking. Malignity. Railings. Insults. Jabs. That's what happens when you don't obey the commandments of the proud. They can't agree to disagree or seek peace. No, whoever agrees with them must suffer the rod of pride from their mouths. They're going to condemn your soul, because you're worthy of death for disagreement.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by droid » September 8th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Just joking man, lighten up
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by Adama » September 8th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Like a madman who throws fiery darts of death, so is the man who deceives his neighbor and says, I'm just joking.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by droid » September 8th, 2017, 7:43 pm

gsjackson wrote:
droid wrote:That's a lot of hand-waving lately gsjackson, care to provide a link at least?

I think a theory doesn't necessarily have to be predictive, at least in a testable forecasting way. i.e. the most plausible theory on how the grand canyon was formed etc.
To be clear, 'predictive' may refer as well to what is expected of it when new facts are found. the theory is further supported or gets debunked so to speak.

Again the point is, what would be the alternatives? Magic books describing sky wizards? Those don't work because their -respectable- very premise is un-scientific i.e. faith
You want a link refuting the Cavendish experiment? I think it's somewhere in these 200 arguments for a flat earth, all of which merit your attention. The alternative to the nonsense foisted off on the public is science rooted in experiment rather than theory or faith.

http://www.ericdubay.com/?tag=200-proofs
Nowhere in there is there a mention of Cavendish or a refutal of such experiment, Are you going to produce the reference, or can we disregard your earlier statement?
I apologize if I overlooked it.
Last edited by droid on September 8th, 2017, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”