Federal Way women claim sexual assault by ghost

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Federal Way women claim sexual assault by ghost

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting article! There was a movie made called "The Entity" back in the early 80's having to do with exactly that, a woman being attacted and sexually assulted by a ghost! It actually is supposed to be a true story! I have seen the movie several times and it is one of the scariest movies I have ever seen! The only movie that was scarier was "The Exorcist." It has Barbara Hershey and Ron Silver in it and is a very good movie. I am very interested in the paranormal and ghosts and watch every tv show I can on ghosts and the paranormal including ghost hunters, wierd travels and any other documentary there is on the subject. Here is a youtube clip for the movie "The Entity." Everyone interested in the paranormal should watch this movie at least once!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Leivkrrj6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9l6RJF9E4g
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

W: That link above takes you to a youtube video that gives another URL for viewing the movie for free. But when you follow the URL, it goes to some butterfly download network where you have to pay to be a member! So how can that be free?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Apparently, that site is not free but you can buy "The Entity" on dvd from amazon or ebay very cheaply. One of the extras on the dvd is a interview from one of the parapsychologists who witnessed some of the bizzare activity in the home. Including kitchen cabinests opening on there own and pans flying out. He and other parapsychologists in her home saw the ghost that was tormenting her in a scary greenish light in the form of a large man. He also took photographs of the lights and we see them on this dvd extra. Dr. Barry Taft is the parapsychologist that is being interviewed and describes in detail what happened to this women and what he saw with his own eyes! So watch the movie first, then watch this documentary that comes after the film.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Federal Way women claim sexual assault by ghost

Post by jamesbond »

The next thing in America is women will be claiming they were raped by a "ghost." Of course women will have a hard time proving this but with the way the court system is in America, anything goes. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I always knew he was trouble. I don't know how you can keep people like that on your forum Winston. He's going to give us all a bad name.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Even death is no escape from female allegations.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I always knew he was trouble. I don't know how you can keep people like that on your forum Winston. He's going to give us all a bad name.
Oh, Johnny...

:lol:
If only it was truly that easy....
Time to Hide!