Do you think this is real poltergeist activity, or staged?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Do you think this is real poltergeist activity, or staged?

Post by Winston »

From a layman who claims to have captured poltergeist activity in his house.

In this first clip, pay attention closely. You can see a strange distortion under the light switch, then a shadowy figure enter into the dark room in the center, followed by a shadow on the floor. And you can see the picture frame moving too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njybUEW4Ls0

In this second one, which is more frightening, turn up the sound on your computer to get the full effect. Then read and watch the video! This one is kind of controversial as you can see on the viewer comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_RpNgxptQ

What do you think? Real or staged?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's hard to say. A lot of this is staged but sometimes people do capture real paranormal events on camera. I myself have never seen any paranormal things happen but I still believe in ghosts and the paranormal. I am going to go on some ghost hunting trips soon where we will check out haunted houses and haunted grave sites and we will be able to bring cameras and video cameras.
Spirit
Freshman Poster

Poltergeist? Natural phenomenon?

Post by Spirit »

The picture could sway for a number of reasons, small earthquake, unnoticeable if playing with dogs.
The shadow was interesting - could have been edited film.

The second one: orbs are often lens flares, reflections. The door could be air currents, the paper towel? No idea!

But the dogs! Usually during genuine poltergeist activity cats and dogs generally act more strangely and disturbed than these dogs did. They acted very comfortable, as if they were looking at their master!

Questionable.
CMB
Freshman Poster

hmmm....

Post by CMB »

Not sure about the first one, I find the manner in which the camera captures the shadow a bit contrived..but in the second vid the behavior of his dogs give it an authentic feel...but he could be coaching them.
Anti-Debunker: This isn't science, this isn't reason...

Debunker: This is, JREF!!

*kicks into bottomless pit.*