Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Masonic Temple ... and stuff

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Code Red

Postby Hoecus » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 am

I think Grunt was the end of a few "Code Red"'s ! Not the "Pabst Blue Ribbon" of Freemasonry !

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay

Eternal Winter
Angles Cry
Father Doesn't Hear
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Postby Enishi » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 am

More subsequent (and admittingly quick searches) turned up more positive mentions of Freemasonry mixed in with the bad.

I suppose its possible that some members of the organization could be involved in underhanded dealings, or in the push for one world statism, but really, crap like this turns up in any organization or social order of sufficient complexity.

Although I do believe there is sinister stuff which goes on behind the scenes and isnt reported by the MSM, I dislike the whole "us vs. them" monotheistic dualism of many conspiracy theories, where the evil bad guys are pulling the strings and hurting us helpless, innocent "good" people. It oversimplifies things.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:51 am

Its amazing that hoecus has time to orally pleasure fellow masons in between the kid rock beatings with 1 dollar golf clubs and the presidential bid in zimbabwe. Im guessing its the false teeth?

Anyhow...as we swim in a sea of baiting, selective indignation, and monumental ignorance...Ill interject some truth.

"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil, The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism."

"To personify evil and exalt it into an intelligence which is the rival of God, into a being which can understand but love no more-this is a monstrous fiction. To believe that God permits this evil intelligence to deceive and destroy his feeble creatures is to make God more wicked than the devil. By depriving the devil of the possibility of love and repentance, God forces him to do evil. Moreover a spirit of error and falsehood can only be a folly which thinks, nor does it deserve indeed the name of spirit. The devil is God’s antithesis, and if we define God as He who is we must define His opposite as he who is not." -- Arthur Edward Waite, The Mysteries of Magic (page 428)

Now for those that wonder who Mr. Waite is, take a look.

Foreword by Joseph Fort Newton. Few individuals exerted more influence in "esoteric Masonry" than did A.E. Waite. His hunger for the "hidden wisdom" of Masonry, as well as life, drove him to his studies of all matters esoteric. Respected as a scholar, magician and Mason of quality, his words drew praise from many, yet were controversial enough to draw a fair amount of criticism ... likely to Waite's delight. This collection of Masonic papers from A.E. Waite represents some of the finest thoughts on the "deeper aspects" of Masonry. Includes: "Discourse on the Fellowcraft Degree;" "Emblematic Freemasonry, Building Guilds and Hermetic Schools;" "Pillars of the Temple;" "The French Mystic and the Story of Modern Martinism;" "The Templars Orders in Freemasonry;" "Some Deeper Aspects of Masonic Symbolism" and more.

Now, what I want all the retards to do is, as always, ignore any and all facts, then spout off with the gayest rhetoric you can muster. Otherwise the topic gets kinda dry.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Ignorant

Postby Hoecus » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 am

The only ignorant one here is you .. you assume that I am a fellow Mason without knowing MY facts. Without researching me you show that you make general assumptions based on what you THINK you know.

Anyone can find a few links of negativity on anything if they look. What constitutes Evil? What constitutes good? It is all relative to what you believe and are TAUGHT. If you are taught all men are created equal then you will believe that and support that.. and , maybe , even die for that belief.

Here is one case in point .. personal experience .. I have tied a man to a chair and cut all of his fingers and toes off with garden scissors . Then I took a sledge hammer and bashed his knees until he cried like a baby.

Was it evil? Did I commit evil?

Some will say YES .. and some will say NO... Given WHY I did it.

If I told you he was the second man in a rape, mutilation and death of a six year old girl and I was wanting to know the identity of the other person involved .. then would I have committed an evil act? Would I be so evil then? Would I have been justified? I felt the police could not ever get this information from this man... not in a way that they could prosecute the other man. He was like a stone.

A jury of 12 of my peers said I was totally in my bounds as a citizen to do what I did .. and found me innocent.

Now to show where this fits this topic.. of the 12 jurors .. 8 were Masons, the Judge was a Mason , the DA is a Mason and my lawyer is a Mason... the father of that girl was a Mason. Could you say I was let off because the jury , judge , DA and the father were all Masons? I don't even care to speculate.

And another thing about Lucifer and God .. who is more Evil ? ... the Jealous God that strikes his most beautiful Angel out of Heaven .. or the Angel that is made ugly and loses his place in Heaven? Who would be more justifiable to worship? Who is the Evil one? The one that throws his children out of the Garden of Eden or the serpent that tells them to eat from the fruit? Who is more Evil.. the God that sends his only begotten son to die on the cross?

It is all in perspective .. as we ,as an individuals, see things. Every day has it's night .. every positive has a negative.. every good has it's evil. A true Master can control BOTH of them an utilize them as HE sees fit to use them.

Maybe the Masons are what you BOTH say... and have learned to control both sides ! Good or Evil I can't say about the Masons ... but I have called on them a few times and they have ALWAYS been there for me and in NO way were they bad people.

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay

Eternal Winter
Angles Cry
Father Doesn't Hear
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:06 am

You have some semen on your lip there, fruitcake. From a mason no doubt. Kinda hard to take you seriously when your glistening like that.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:17 am

I saw on a History Channel documentary that conspiracy theorists believe that the outer circle of the Freemasons looks just like a normal social order that anyone can get info on because it's made public. But the real secrecy and power lies in the "inner circle", or the elite among the Masons.

Have any of you guys ever listened to David Icke? He is sort of nuts, but he is so articulate and a captivating speaker.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Brad,
You forget something. You are a low ranking Mason. Just as the workers at the bottom of the pyramid in the US government know nothing about what goes on at the top levels, the outer circle of the Masons know nothing about the inner circles. The outer circles are just a front. The higher up you get, the more you know. Lots of whistleblowers have come out about this.

I've seen several documentaries about it too. There are many dark secrets in the upper levels and inner circles that would make you shit bricks if you heard about them.

Google "Jordan Maxwell". He is one of the best scholars about secret societies and has spent decades researching them. You can see many of his lectures for free on YouTube too.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby momopi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

I have several friends who are Masons, it's bascially an "old boys club" (wealthy white men and wanna be's) frat house that has declined in its admisions standard in recent decades. Well, at least they're getting new recruits. The local Elk's lodge is like a retirement home these days.

With demographic shift, many of these old frats are losing their relevance. How they reinvent themselves, will determine their future viability.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm

momopi wrote:I have several friends who are Masons, it's bascially an "old boys club" (wealthy white men and wanna be's) frat house that has declined in its admisions standard in recent decades. Well, at least they're getting new recruits. The local Elk's lodge is like a retirement home these days.

With demographic shift, many of these old frats are losing their relevance. How they reinvent themselves, will determine their future viability.

Like I said, that's their front. That's what they are in the outer ring. The inner ring is a completely different world.

Like I said, study what Jordan Maxwell knows about it. He has spent decades studying secret societies. How much time have you devoted to them?

Why not listen to someone who's spent a lot more time researching them than you or I have?

You do have respect for people with more knowledge about a particular topic than you and I, right?

Don't you think that someone who spends all day everyday studying and researching something, for years and years, knows a hell of a lot more than an average person who only hears the official front of an organization?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby momopi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Winston wrote:Don't you think that someone who spends all day everyday studying and researching something, for years and years, knows a hell of a lot more than an average person who only hears the official front of an organization?

I think the guy needs to get a life. If you want a conspiracy egg to pick bones from, at least pick something more fasionable and not out of season. Freemanson conspiracy is so last-century.

From time to time, secrete societies form and gain relevance for its period. For example, during the Qing Dynasty era many Han-Chinese secrete socities formed under the Ming restoration banner. Many early ROC revolutionary leaders were members or associated with such groups.

However, with time, these secrete organizations lose relevance and either sink or turn into something else. The worse examples are those that degrade to triads. To stay relevant, the organization must reinvent itself and stay current.

If you ever find yourself asking "what if..." and "could it have...", take a step back and see if you're standing in a long line of sheep. To this day I still see people stand behind the "fake apollo landing" line.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Don't you think that someone who spends all day everyday studying and researching something, for years and years, knows a hell of a lot more than an average person who only hears the official front of an organization?

I think the guy needs to get a life. If you want a conspiracy egg to pick bones from, at least pick something more fasionable and not out of season. Freemanson conspiracy is so last-century.

From time to time, secrete societies form and gain relevance for its period. For example, during the Qing Dynasty era many Han-Chinese secrete socities formed under the Ming restoration banner. Many early ROC revolutionary leaders were members or associated with such groups.

However, with time, these secrete organizations lose relevance and either sink or turn into something else. The worse examples are those that degrade to triads. To stay relevant, the organization must reinvent itself and stay current.

If you ever find yourself asking "what if..." and "could it have...", take a step back and see if you're standing in a long line of sheep. To this day I still see people stand behind the "fake apollo landing" line.

I don't see your point.

This isn't about being fashionable. It's about truth, manipulation and connecting the dots.

Jordan Maxwell does a good job of it. Even if he's not right about everything (who is?) he's right about a lot of things.

He's uncovered a lot of dark secrets too, some of which he cannot mention publicly. And of course, he's received many threats.

Do you know about the Bohemian Grove Momopi? What do you make of that? It's been caught on film too. Why are they worshipping an own and doing Satanic-like rituals? Why do the world's elite, including many US Presidents, do that? For what purpose? Can you answer that?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:55 pm

As to the "faked moon landings" there are some good valid arguments for them. But even if you were to debunk them all, as NASA claims to have, that doesn't prove that the moon landings took place. People who believe that the moon landings are an absolute fact take it on faith. The reality is that we don't really know and there is no way to prove that they were real.

It's just odd that they haven't gone back to the moon in over 30 years, and very suspicious, no matter what their explanation is. Also that the footage in the film from the moon missions was very grainy and hard to see, not crystal clear at all. Then when IMAX wanted to make a film of the moon landing using the original footage, NASA suddenly said that they lost the original footage. Yeah right. The biggest moment in history and they lost the original film.

But for some reason Momopi, you are unable to think outside the box on such things. Not to judge you of course, since everyone is different.

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal