Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

The New World Order

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Neo
Junior Poster

The New World Order

Post by Neo » August 16th, 2019, 8:00 am

It used to be it was unacceptable to discuss the NWO openly, at least not without being ridiculed, and even now sometimes people do ridicule others for speaking such terms.

But it is apparent now that "globalism" and "trans-nationalism" are just low key words that mean "The New World Order" or "One World Government."

Yesterday during his third hour, Rush Limbaugh began speaking about transnationalism and globalism at length. He says that Trump is fighting hard against this and speculates that this is the true reason he is hated.

But if you listen carefully, it is apparent that transnationalism is nothing but one world governance.

Anyone else catch onto this?
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo » August 16th, 2019, 11:26 am

Today he's back at it. He even mentions the American Bar Association, and that for some reason, some people want us to interpret the US Constitution using an international law perspective. He also says that Trump's speech at the UN mentioned national sovereignty many times. So Trump must know all about transnationalism.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » August 16th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Catch on? I think it's all been pretty transparent, and a significant part of Trump's rhetoric from the time he first started running for the presidency. Whatever Trump is up to, it just cannot be gainsaid that he is an advocate for national sovereignty and opposed to one-world governance. And yes, that's obviously the reason our rulers have their media assets attack him EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

But they may not be our rulers for long.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 16th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Neo wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 8:00 am
Anyone else catch onto this?
I thought I had been shouting this from the rooftops for years. But perhaps everyone dismissed that as noise.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo » August 17th, 2019, 2:25 am

This does explain why he took us out of TPP and why he has renegotiated NAFTA to USMCA(?).

However, I still doubt that it has dawned on much of the people, that the purpose is specifically to avoid the NWO and One World Governance.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 17th, 2019, 4:52 am

Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 2:25 am
This does explain why he took us out of TPP and why he has renegotiated NAFTA to USMCA(?).

However, I still doubt that it has dawned on much of the people, that the purpose is specifically to avoid the NWO and One World Governance.
The NWO is not about one world governance, but about establishing liberal democracy around the world after the end of the cold war. It failed, and Donald Trump is trying to dismantle the infrastructure and institutions that promote and support the spreading of liberal democracy around the world.

We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we still spend billions shoving feminism and LGBTQ down the throats of others. But Trump is incrementally pulling us back into the America first ethos instead of shaping the world in the liberal democratic image of America.

From Brexit to Hong Kong there is a new nationalism ethos building in the world. It is all about populations reasserting the control of their societies because their elites have sold them out for the greater tax revenues of globalization.

There is no sinister plot or conspiracy; it is just the ideological cycle of human experience taking place.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » August 17th, 2019, 6:29 am

Neo wrote:

It also explains why he took us out of the Paris Accords, which is the first effort to give taxing authority to an international governing body.

Nothing has dawned on most of the people. It's the corporate media's job to make sure nothing does.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo » August 17th, 2019, 6:45 am

gsjackson wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:29 am
Neo wrote:

It also explains why he took us out of the Paris Accords, which is the first effort to give taxing authority to an international governing body.

Nothing has dawned on most of the people. It's the corporate media's job to make sure nothing does.
This global warming hoax, or should I say, climate change hoax, must certainly be only an excuse for "transnationalism", to impoverish humanity, and to strip people of more fundamental rights.

It is only too bad that our conservative commentators won't outright come out and say, THIS IS ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. But I guess if they did that, they would be in trouble.

And I think the NWO is just about killing countless billions.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » August 17th, 2019, 4:28 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 4:52 am
Neo wrote:

The NWO is not about one world governance, but about establishing liberal democracy around the world after the end of the cold war. It failed, and Donald Trump is trying to dismantle the infrastructure and institutions that promote and support the spreading of liberal democracy around the world.

We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we still spend billions shoving feminism and LGBTQ down the throats of others. But Trump is incrementally pulling us back into the America first ethos instead of shaping the world in the liberal democratic image of America.

From Brexit to Hong Kong there is a new nationalism ethos building in the world. It is all about populations reasserting the control of their societies because their elites have sold them out for the greater tax revenues of globalization.

There is no sinister plot or conspiracy; it is just the ideological cycle of human experience taking place.
Where are you at ? A group of capitalist have enacted a plot to inherit the earth, the USA is a British colony. We are doing the bidding of the people issueing the credit and yes it is an attempt at a one world renter society known as the communal dictatorship " Communism " done through the financial system.

You can Google and watch Alan Greenspan stating that the Federal Reserve does not answer to the US government and is in fact above all our laws....
Last edited by Moretorque on August 18th, 2019, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster

Post by flowerthief00 » August 17th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:45 am
This global warming hoax, or should I say, climate change hoax, must certainly be only an excuse for "transnationalism", to impoverish humanity, and to strip people of more fundamental rights.

It is only too bad that our conservative commentators won't outright come out and say, THIS IS ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. But I guess if they did that, they would be in trouble.

Global warming/climate change ain't no hoax. We ignore it at our peril.

Who wants to kill countless billions and what the hell for? That's the stuff of comic book villains.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo » August 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:45 am

Global warming/climate change ain't no hoax. We ignore it at our peril.

Who wants to kill countless billions and what the hell for? That's the stuff of comic book villains.
You ever hear of infamous dictators who murdered millions after disarming them? Gulags?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 17th, 2019, 10:36 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Global warming/climate change ain't no hoax. We ignore it at our peril
How do you know exactly? The climategate e-mails show the UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda.
Rightly or wrongly the UN position is that the carrying capacity of the world is only about a billion people in the long term so the rest have to go.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » August 18th, 2019, 3:55 am

Climate change ????? the Citi set all this up, all roads go back there and yes it is a hoax for the most part so they can control all production world wide....

The Communal Dictatorship.... :D
Time to Hide!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 18th, 2019, 4:05 am

Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm
You ever hear of infamous dictators who murdered millions after disarming them? Gulags?
But you're a "Christian!" What ever happened to "Turn the other cheek" as your Jesus commands? :roll:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 18th, 2019, 4:29 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 4:05 am
Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm
But you're a "Christian!" What ever happened to "Turn the other cheek" as your Jesus commands? :roll:
We know the issue is a bit more complicated than that, right? Charles Martel was a Christian I believe and he didn't turn the other cheek when he saved Europe.