Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The New World Order

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Neo
Freshman Poster

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo » August 18th, 2019, 9:57 pm

Just listening to the Aug 15 broadcast again, without commercials, and at 1:42:17, Rush makes reference to the New World Order and GHW Bush's speech.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » August 18th, 2019, 10:48 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 9:28 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
Your more than welcome to look at a map of the USA UN agenda 2030 that was unveiled at the first UN world summit in RIO DeJaneiro in 1992... If that isn't depopulation I don't know what is.
Time to Hide!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 19th, 2019, 5:10 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 6:36 am
How do you know exactly? The climategate e-mails show the UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda.
Please share your source.
Just google "climategate". You'll have to go aways down the list to avoid the usual shills.

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » August 19th, 2019, 6:15 am

Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 10:48 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
Neo wrote:
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
Your more than welcome to look at a map of the USA UN agenda 2030 that was unveiled at the first UN world summit in RIO DeJaneiro in 1992... If that isn't depopulation I don't know what is.
If a certain group wants to "inherit the earth," and the earth is already filled with other people, what is to be done?
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 19th, 2019, 11:18 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 2:49 am
Who wants to kill countless billions and what the hell for? That's the stuff of comic book villains.
It's a process. At first when you start capitalist enterprises then you want a lot of customers who can buy your products. Then when you already own the world you don't need customers any more and if fact want to remove squatters from your property. All planned in advance and perfectly simple really.

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » August 19th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Rush is at it right now. He admits that it is a topic which must be spoken of delicately because many people think it is just a conspiracy theory.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » August 19th, 2019, 8:51 pm

Neo wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 6:15 am
Moretorque wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
Neo wrote:

If a certain group wants to "inherit the earth," and the earth is already filled with other people, what is to be done?
I know what I am doing and that is not bringing more of us here, this place has turned into a mess and it's not right what we are handing future generations.
Time to Hide!

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » August 19th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Neo wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Rush is at it right now. He admits that it is a topic which must be spoken of delicately because many people think it is just a conspiracy theory.
Oh wow, isn't Rush ballsy. Maybe one day soon he'll discover the wheel.

I mean seriously, this is a commonplace in the self-styled truth community. Don't forget that Rush is mainstream. They wouldn't let him make a tiny fraction of the money he does if he tried to rise above his station of house conservative/court jester.

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » August 20th, 2019, 1:17 am

gsjackson wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:52 pm
Neo wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Oh wow, isn't Rush ballsy. Maybe one day soon he'll discover the wheel.

I mean seriously, this is a commonplace in the self-styled truth community. Don't forget that Rush is mainstream. They wouldn't let him make a tiny fraction of the money he does if he tried to rise above his station of house conservative/court jester.
I just wonder if more information about this topic getting out to the general public will help to delay the NWO. Now that millions of people now know that it isn't a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy fact.

It is pretty gutsy though. Any time a man opens his mouth to say something like this, there is a possibility that some people who hate the idea of CT can boycott or begin a slander campaign.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster

Post by flowerthief00 » August 20th, 2019, 3:03 am

Moretorque wrote:
You mean the making of plans to avert environmental catastrophe, right? Certainly a person who doesn't agree that environmental catastrophe is looming can readily find demons and madmen hiding in the clouds.

At any rate, the UN is (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your point of view) all talk and no action and will likely stay that way. No way Americans will give up their sovereignty to the likes of the UN.
Cornfed wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 5:10 am
Just google "climategate". You'll have to go aways down the list to avoid the usual shills.
I'm not asking what "climategate" was. So some scientists were in disagreement. Well there are always scientists who are in disagreement about any given thing, as science by its nature is conflicting. Nothing surprising or sinister there.

You said "UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda." Where's the evidence for that?
Cornfed wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 11:18 am
It's a process. At first when you start capitalist enterprises then you want a lot of customers who can buy your products. Then when you already own the world you don't need customers any more and if fact want to remove squatters from your property. All planned in advance and perfectly simple really.
Just kill off the rest of the world is perfectly simple? lol
With what army? Don't tell me with vaccines.
Neo wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 1:17 am
I just wonder if more information about this topic getting out to the general public will help to delay the NWO. Now that millions of people now know that it isn't a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy fact.

It is pretty gutsy though. Any time a man opens his mouth to say something like this, there is a possibility that some people who hate the idea of CT can boycott or begin a slander campaign.
You're thousands of miles away from convincing rational thinkers of this "conspiracy fact".

I will say, however, that I would side with the most rabid nutcase wearing the shiniest tinfoil hat before I would side with those wishing to censor him. Conspiracy theories are interesting, occasionally turn out to be true, more often are soundly debunked by those who can keep their head screwed on tight, but in either case are relatively harmless compared to the stifling of free speech, the latter being a real threat that must be guarded against continually.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 20th, 2019, 3:39 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 5:10 am
I'm not asking what "climategate" was. So some scientists were in disagreement. Well there are always scientists who are in disagreement about any given thing, as science by its nature is conflicting. Nothing surprising or sinister there.

You said "UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda." Where's the evidence for that?
If you actually read about climategate you’d know the leaked e-mails confirm what I said.
Cornfed wrote:
Just kill off the rest of the world is perfectly simple? lol
With what army? Don't tell me with vaccines.
Most likely starvation and disease.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster

Post by flowerthief00 » August 20th, 2019, 4:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:39 am
If you actually read about climategate you’d know the leaked e-mails confirm what I said.
What I've read appears damning...until you read the other side of the story.

Why don't you tell me what you've read that proves the "pack of lies" bit? Those involved with the IPCC could all be shitty scientists -- some of them surely were -- but the fundamental findings of climate change are still backed by our best evidence (as summarized in the article below).

Climate science emails cannot destroy argument that world is warming, and humans are responsible
Cornfed wrote:
Most likely starvation and disease.
If most likely this or that is the best we can say then I'm not too worried.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » August 20th, 2019, 9:47 am

Go watch Al Gores An Incovenient Truth and see how many of his predictions panned out and he won a nobel prize so it goes to show how much credibility the establishment has.

Jesse Ventura did a show years ago on this and it is factually accurate according to Ed Griffin and it does point out all roads go back to where ????? Maurice Strong played a big part in it through the UN and who donated the land to the UN in New York city for their Head Quaters ? can you say the credit monopoly.

Yes the planet is going to hell but the global warming dogma is about taking control of all future production as stated in the communal dictatorship.....
Time to Hide!