Ouija boards?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
cutehumor
Freshman Poster

Ouija boards?

Post by cutehumor »

not exactly paranormal. But everyone fears them. Supposed gateway to the other side. Do they hold any power? or is it all bull?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have often wondered that myself. I know Art Bell (who used to have his own radio show) had a horrifying experience when he used a ouija board. He refuses to talk about it, he said it scared the hell out of him. I personally do not know anyone who has used a ouija board and have not used one myself. I would be curious to know if anyone has used one and what if any experiences they have had with it. :shock:
cutehumor
Freshman Poster

Post by cutehumor »

My mom claims that when she was a little girl back in the 50's, she used one all the time. She said it spelled the last name of the man she will marry exactly. I have an unusual Asian last name. I bring that up because my mom is white. Plus, she said that she asked the board several things that came out true. Like how many kids she will have. I remember being around 5 yrs old and my dad yelling at my mom over the ouija board. He claimed it was witchcraft and threw it in the garbage. After all, my dad is catholic from the Philippines.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Ouija boards, like many other "occult" items are fun if not taken too seriously. Problems occur when people with mental disorder becomes obsessed with it, and usually with negative consequences.

Most major religions prohibit its follows from dabbling with the occult. From a pessimistic point of view, it's competition for faith.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what my spiritual advisor had to say about this:

"Playing with a ouji board can be like walking around Time Square at night. Anybody "out there" can just walk up to you IF you allow them to. Unless one knows what they are doing I do not suggest it. And.. anyone who really KNOWS what they are doing... wouldn't bother. : )

True Seekers don't bother getting involved with what is just another aspect of the dualistic play of "reality" and all its layers. It is a distraction and a detour if one is on a true Spiritual Path. It's just more ego stuff. FR"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne