David Icke - Mind Blowing Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:You should contact David Icke, Winston.
How? He has no public email on his website. I wonder how interviewers contact him. He doesn't just talk to anyone either.
Renata wrote: If we are living under an Elite' group system, ... Why do they let guys like him exist ?? Something just isn't 100% genuine about him & his work.

He's either a very good businessman, a fake or was given the task of stirring the pot & creating Chaos.
Good point. I wonder the same thing. When he talks, it often sounds rehearsed. Plus David Icke's eyes seem kind of cold too. He says all the right things though. He's almost too politically correct sometimes too.

You gotta understand that the art of disinfo is not in spewing out false information, but in mixing truth with fiction in many ways so that "everything becomes possible and nothing knowable."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

If you join his forum, have a word with Sean, who is the webmaster there. I got your book today and while I was reading it there was something that you said that made me think, why doesn't he contact David? What you say about western women is controversial but Icke says a lot of controversial stuff himself. I don't see any reason why you couldn't make an appearance on his channel in some form or another.

http://www.davidicke.com/contact-us-mainmenu-3
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:If you join his forum, have a word with Sean, who is the webmaster there. I got your book today and while I was reading it there was something that you said that made me think, why doesn't he contact David? What you say about western women is controversial but Icke says a lot of controversial stuff himself. I don't see any reason why you couldn't make an appearance on his channel in some form or another.

http://www.davidicke.com/contact-us-mainmenu-3
Yeah I know Sean. He moderates the David Icke forum too. I suggested he monetize the forum with ads, and he did. I'm well known on the David Icke forum too, though some of his female moderators don't like me. I used to post there a lot.

I'll contact Sean through that webform and tell him I'm available to be on the new show. Maybe I can talk about social disconnectedness and isolation in America there. It's a taboo subject that's not even covered in the alternative media.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Doesn't David believe a Ashkenazi Jew is a reptilian space monster sent here here to destroy us all?
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Although I dont believe the NWO is exclusively Zionist , David Icke deliberately and vocally attempts to eliminate all criticism of them at every turn. I once saw a snippet of his where he was defending Israel and shifting blame onto the Rothschilds instead.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

I guess no one has any suspicion over this, because think about it, he raised over 100K from a crowd sourcing website.
The question is, this guys pulls in millions, so why cant he use his own money to fund this? It goes to show just how delusional his followers are that they dont even question this.

Its just like Kevin Trudeau who is asking his fans to donate to his legal fund because he has no money, such horseshit.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:Although I dont believe the NWO is exclusively Zionist , David Icke deliberately and vocally attempts to eliminate all criticism of them at every turn. I once saw a snippet of his where he was defending Israel and shifting blame onto the Rothschilds instead.
Look were dealing with space monster's here, there is no such thing as shifting blame when dealing with space monster's, there are no good bad space monsters. There all bad and the lizard type are the worse!

Israel is Rothschild, these people have tried to sensor the history books the best they can and some of the older generation who are educated in real history before the creditor seized control of all mainstream media are clearly aware Israel goes back to the Balfour Declaration which goes back to the City and England which is the Rothschild. The whole system is designed to deflect all attention away from the fact all roads go back to England and the banking charter of the 1690's which is the stump of the old world order which claims they are new
Time to Hide!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It started today. Is anyone watching it?

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow/
zacb
Experienced Poster

David Icke on John Wayne Mentality

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new interview with David Icke on Red Ice Radio about his new book "The Perception Deception". His observations and insights are brilliant and spot on.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Icke - Awakening Videos and Interviews

Post by Winston »

Some new clips of David Icke debating mainstream reporters and journalists who don't believe that conspiracies exist. Icke really shows them and stuns them with sheer truth and facts.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Icke in this lecture explains who built the matrix we live in. Very mind blowing.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: David Icke - Mind Blowing Videos, Lectures, Interviews

Post by Moretorque »

That guy is full of Shit, I can listen if I am lucky to about 1 out of 10 or 20 of his videos..... Pure unadulterated POO POO!!!!!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Icke - Mind Blowing, Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Post by Winston »

David Icke exposes the Coronavirus scam and conspiracy and the true Orwellian agenda behind it. Very disturbing if he's right or semi-right.