David Icke - Mind Blowing Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
Whether Icke is right or not, he has ANSWERS that make sense to people, and provides insights, depth and brilliant ability in connecting the dots. He fills many people's needs out there.

Can you do the same?

If not, what qualifies you to criticize him? Think about it.

I mean, heck, you can't even answer one question about 9/11. You have no answers. But people like Icke does. And his answers add up and make sense, even if they are not always right.

You have no explanations for all the UNNECESSARY wars in this world, for example. He does.

Anyone can be an armchair quarterback and criticize others.

But not everyone can provide answers, give people hope and make sense out of the chaos in this world. Icke is one of the rare people that does, and he does it very well.

Many find him a refreshing alternative to the mainstream media and other sources who do NOT give answers.

In any case, the rabbit hole in all this goes much deeper than any of us imagine. The difference between folks like you and me, is that I'm open to learning NEW information and possibilities, while you're not. You're purely focused on left brain practicalities. You've cut yourself off from higher realms of information and consciousness.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.metatech.org/david_icke_and_reptilians.html

"I think there was a tremendous connection between a civilization on Mars and the Earth, and when this cataclysm destroyed Mars, the surviving "Martian" people, who could-well, I suggest, be what we call the White race today, genetically-actually came and settled here and re-emerged, eventually, as the Sumerian culture, the Egyptian culture, and those great civilizations of the ancient world." -- David Icke

Winston wrote:Whether Icke is right or not, he has ANSWERS that make sense to people, and provides insights, depth and brilliant ability in connecting the dots. He fills many people's needs out there.
Can you do the same?
If not, what qualifies you to criticize him? Think about it.
Connect the dots, like white people are from Mars and became Egyptians?

"And so, what happened as these empires, as the British Empire, rolled-back on the surface, and of course, "Oh, the great British Empire is over, poor old Britain has lost her power", they actually left out in those countries the bloodlines and the secret society networks through which they work and they've gone on running those countries, including not least, in fact, most and emphatically, the United States, ever since it was formed." -- David Icke

I guess the loss of their empire was too muich for some Brits to handle. They can't accept the reality today that the UK is a lap-dog to US foreign policy.

Winston wrote: You have no explanations for all the UNNECESSARY wars in this world, for example. He does.
Der Krieg ist eine bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln.
"War is a mere continuation of politics by other means" -- Clausewitz

"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed" -- Mao Tse-Tung
ref: http://www.marx2mao.com/Mao/PW38.html#s1
Last edited by momopi on April 29th, 2010, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes. He also believes in reptilian bloodlines, that the Rothschilds have been subjected to Jesuit mind control, that everything is really run out of the Vatican, that the Popes have access to life extension technology they forbid Rothschilds access to.

To me it sounds like a major deflection scheme. It is like when Alex Jones has the gall to tell everyone that the Saudis control the media when Jews have openly admitted they own the media. A deflection scheme, just based in their own new mythical religion than any fact or history.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What makes me suspicious of these guys is that they mostly appeal directly to people's emotions. Philosophers have been warning us about the dangers of emotional persuasion for centuries. Alex Jones, especially is known for shouting and emotional outbursts. Icke reads crazy, but when you hear him give an interview he is persuasive. This should set off alarm bells. Read a transcript of what he says, so you can use your objective mind, check any facts, and see if it still makes sense. That way you can better determine if you are being seduced by manipulation of your emotions. I prefer Chomsky, who admits that he is a boring speaker, and appeals to logic and argues the facts.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,

Several important things:

You're using the classic discrediting tactic of taking someone's weakest point to try to discredit them.

I'll bet you've never listened to one of David Icke's full lectures, cause you thought he was full of it.

If you had, you'd realize that even if he's not right about everything, he still has SO MANY FRICKING BRILLIANT POINTS that he's still worth listening to. Why do you think his lectures are sold out? A person BSing does not speak to sold out crowds.

If you meet the people who go hear him speak, you'd see that they are not paranoid nutcases but highly intelligent sensible people. You'd be surprised. A lot of your misconceptions about him are not as true as you think.

Icke is not trying to win a popularity contest either. Nor is he insane. He stated publicly that before he came out with the reptile thing, he KNEW in advance that it would damage his credibility, bring him a lot of ridicule, and cause him to lose fans. But he went through with it anyway because he felt it was the truth. And he wanted to tell what he believed was the truth regardless of the consequences. You gotta respect that at least.

Very few people would do something like that, bring forth a crazy theory that they knew in advance would damage their reputation and credibility.

When he speaks if you look at his eyes, you will see that he is in another zone, on a wavelength on a very high level. It's as if he's accessing information from a dimension of reality and consciousness that is very far above our programmed matrix.

Anyhow, in response to your point:

His Mars and white race thing you cited is not a good example of connecting the dots. That one is very speculative, and perhaps he is just speculating. But on more practical issues, such as his Problem-Reaction-Solution theory, makes far more sense and is supported by documented evidence. That is a great example of connecting the dots.

Do YOU, Momopi, know what the Problem-Reaction-Solution technique is? If not, I suggest you learn about it, cause it is a classic technique that the elite use to consolidate their power into fewer and fewer hands, and to slowly inch the world into an Orwellian state. That explanation does connect a lot of dots!

Example: There was no way that Hitler could have created his Nazi war machine without help from outside. US corporations and wall street did fund his rise to power. One of his chief funders was Prescott Bush, grandfather of George Bush. This is well documented, even by mainstream media sources. Look up IG Farben and Union Banking Corp.

The same people fund both sides of a war, and then afterward use it as an excuse to have more control and consolidate power into fewer hands. Their goal is to have a global government and global bank with global currency.

Many other conspiracy movement researchers, including those that do not believe in any reptilian theory, also teach this theory.

That is something useful that people NEED to know in order to resist such mind control techniques and deceit.

Icke provides such important info.

I am not claiming that his reptilian theory is correct. But he is right about many other things, and absolutely fricking BRILLIANT in his insight.

Now as to the advice that YOU offer people, you are right, it doesn't sell. And not only that, there is nothing special about it either.

Anyone can say "work hard, study hard". In fact, every Taiwanese person grows up with that teaching ingrained into them by everyone. It's a very mundane teaching given to them.

So what makes your advice and teachings different from anyone else's? What sets you apart from the rest? If you are just an ordinary person with nothing special or different from the rest, then what qualifies you to critique an intellectual research giant like David Icke?

Think about it.

You don't have sold out crowds. You don't sell books that people like. You don't stand out as an icon of hope and inspiration. He does. A BSer or nutcase cannot last for long. His reputation soon plummets. But his has risen.

His website is ranked by Alexa at 10,000 right now. A site with that high of a ranking must be very popular and contain a lot of useful info.

Consider the above factors.

If you listened to his Oxford lecture that I posted, you will see that it does not contain anything about aliens or reptiles. The info in it is very practical and plausible, as well as brilliant and insightful. It is a great example of connecting the dots. I suggest you watch it first, before drawing conclusions about him. It is an example of his best work. Here it is again:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0106638208#

But of course, you've already made up your mind that he's nuts, and you are closed minded about that, right? So there's not much chance that you will watch it. That's a pity, cause you're missing out on a lot of jewels of insight and wisdom. Seriously.

You know me, I do NOT recommend something unless it is good. REALLY GOOD.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: You're using the classic discrediting tactic of taking someone's weakest point to try to discredit them.
My goal is not to win some silly argument with non-factors on the internet. If someone want to argue with me, my goal is to spend the least amount of time with one-liners while having the other guy waste hours to type lengthy replies.

Winston wrote: When he speaks if you look at his eyes, you will see that he is in another zone, on a wavelength on a very high level. It's as if he's accessing information from a dimension of reality and consciousness that is very far above our programmed matrix.
Urban dictionary: Zoned-out
Similar to daydreaming, zoning out usually involves obscure subject matter such as how toothpicks are made or what will happen when squirrels take over the world. Common among, but not imited to, those with ADD or ADHD

Winston wrote: Example: There was no way that Hitler could have created his Nazi war machine without help from outside. US corporations and wall street did fund his rise to power. One of his chief funders was Prescott Bush, grandfather of George Bush. This is well documented, even by mainstream media sources. Look up IG Farben and Union Banking Corp.
Prescott Bush was one of the seven Dwarfs at the bank, the boss and owner who made that decision was Fritz Thyssen, a German nationalist. The biggest financial backers of the Nazi party in its early days were wealthy (and anti-communist) German industrialists and bankers, who pulled Hitler's purse-strings. As soon as Hitler became Chancellor in 1933, his first target was the communists. What happened after that, was not what Mr. Thyssen had envisioned:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Thyssen
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm listening to him now. He is a brilliant man, as you say, Winston. It is worth it to listen just for the history lesson itself, though I already knew many of the things he is talking about. I did not know all of it though.

As far as Reptilian Aliens, it really seems like he is trying to sell his book here. The most he says is that they are from the 4th dimension. This means we can not perceive them because this is a 3 dimensional world. He goes on to say they intermixed with human populations to make the royal bloodlines.

Again, he states this as fact with no supporting evidence. We are just to take his word for it. He doesnt even say how he came to this "understanding" of the world. He just mentions it as fact and moves on.

I also find the whole mind control bit to be more sci fi fantasy. Multi personality disorder may or may not exist. His theory is that assassins like Lee Harvey Oswald (though he doesnt mention him by name) were the product of this MPD mind control. That's OK. He doesnt state how the ENTIRE f***ing WORLD has been subject to this same mind control though.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

chomsky and icke are both kikes
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

J.Adama wrote:I'm listening to him now. He is a brilliant man, as you say, Winston. It is worth it to listen just for the history lesson itself, though I already knew many of the things he is talking about. I did not know all of it though.

As far as Reptilian Aliens, it really seems like he is trying to sell his book here. The most he says is that they are from the 4th dimension. This means we can not perceive them because this is a 3 dimensional world. He goes on to say they intermixed with human populations to make the royal bloodlines.

Again, he states this as fact with no supporting evidence. We are just to take his word for it. He doesnt even say how he came to this "understanding" of the world. He just mentions it as fact and moves on.

I also find the whole mind control bit to be more sci fi fantasy. Multi personality disorder may or may not exist. His theory is that assassins like Lee Harvey Oswald (though he doesnt mention him by name) were the product of this MPD mind control. That's OK. He doesnt state how the ENTIRE f***ing WORLD has been subject to this same mind control though.
Which lecture are you listening to? The one at Oxford Union? That is the best one and the most down to earth because he does not mention reptiles in it, only how we are controlled and manipulated, which makes a lot of sense and is very very insightful.

Usually those who attack and ridicule him have never taken a few hours and listen to his finest work.

But just cause he is brilliant doesn't mean he is right about everything. Even brilliant people can have some incorrect beliefs. I do not think he made up the reptile thing to sell books though. That has hurt his credibility a lot. No one would deliberately do that. He really believes it I'm sure.

But let's not forget that other researchers have concluded similar things, such as Michael Tsarion, Zecharia Sitchin, etc.

Oh you must be listening to the COTO interview. That is not a lecture, just casual talk. If you want to hear Icke explain how he came to the reptile conclusion, here is a lecture of his where he goes into that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz91F2PdyPM

Basically his evidence is that hundreds of people have told him that they've seen humans turn into reptiles, not just the elite, but others as well. He names some of them too.

But anyway, getting off that subject, you should listen to his Oxford Union presentation. It's the most down to earth one and is very sensible. And it's a brilliant masterpiece too. When you see it, you will want to download it as well with the Firefox Add On.

Oxford Union Presentation
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0106638208

In it he explains mind control in perfectly sensible detail. There was a CIA program called MK ULTRA that was a mind control program, which some say still goes on today. Jesse Ventura did a chilling program about it in his Conspiracy Theory series, which you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... Y1PEmLxZCU

Did you know that the guy who shot Lennon was carrying a copy of "The Catcher in the Rye" in his bag, and then a year later, when Hinckley tried to shoot Reagan, he was also carrying that same book with him? That is very uncanny. What are the odds of that? Astronomical. Some say that book could have been used as a mind control trigger.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Icke

Post by Winston »

Kris wrote:Sorry guys David Icke is a wanker - absolutely mental. Nobody takes him seriously over here especially since he declared himself the son of god about 18 years ago.

Obviously that side of the pond you haven't heard all the bullshit over the years that he has come out with.

He used to live on the Isle of Wight - a small island off the South coast of England. I checked his ticket on the train many years ago when I was a guard (conductor) and I thought at the time "If you're the son of god - why don't you walk across the water instead of using the ferry?"

UK Forum discussing his mental state : -

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1235

Trust me - the blokes a certified Looney Tunes and everyone over here knows it.
The only people who think that Icke is a nut are people who don't listen to him and only listen to what mainstream sources say.

Once you spend a few hours listening to him, you begin to admire his courage and insight and realize that he is probably right about a lot of things (not necessarily everything though). Your respect and admiration for him will be much higher once you take the time to listen to his wisdom and insight. Even if he's not right about everything, a lot of what he says makes a lot of sense and tears apart the propaganda and mind control we've been fed.

Watch his Oxford Union presentation. It's his best one. And your opinion of Icke will change dramatically. Trust me.

Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2012, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new interview of David Icke by Alex Jones. Together, the two have such synergy that they produce the most mind blowing deep discussions. They work very well together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6DnTPwxqm8

There are many more interviews between AJ and Icke on YouTube if you want to search for them.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So David Icke Is A Nutter?? What Icke Said in 1991, What One Of The World's Top Physicists Said in 2008

Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2012, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eloquent inspiring words from David Icke spoken through V for Vendetta.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: David Icke

Post by MrPeabody »

Kris wrote:Sorry guys David Icke is a wanker - absolutely mental. Nobody takes him seriously over here especially since he declared himself the son of god about 18 years ago.

Obviously that side of the pond you haven't heard all the bullshit over the years that he has come out with.

He used to live on the Isle of Wight - a small island off the South coast of England. I checked his ticket on the train many years ago when I was a guard (conductor) and I thought at the time "If you're the son of god - why don't you walk across the water instead of using the ferry?"

UK Forum discussing his mental state : -

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1235

Trust me - the blokes a certified Looney Tunes and everyone over here knows it.
LOL. It makes me wish I could visit England again despite all the problems. I love the English sense of humor. When you think of it, you could have made Icke’s day by verbalizing your thoughts. I mean, Jesus was taunted by the devil to fly if he is a god. But gods never fall for that old trick.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a wonderful Thanksgiving message of hope and reassurance from David Icke that the Orwellian NWO system will go down and that humanity is waking up. His words are very touching and moving.