David Icke - Mind Blowing Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a new interview with David Icke where he talks about the Archons, DNA, Royals and Iluminati History.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these recent mind blowing eloquent spot on interviews with David Icke in July. They are a MUST HEAR! It's like this guy is channeling something from really high up with tireless fervor. Man this guy is getting interviewed everywhere now and is more popular than ever! I don't know if that's good or bad though. If the elites are letting him rise in popularity, then you gotta wonder why and how he serves their agenda.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I have followed David Icke on a few occasions. Back in 2002 I took the time to read The Biggest Secret, and I have seen him talking live twice here in London, the second time just over a couple of years ago at the Brixton Academy. I still have a mixed judgment about the man and his mission. Surely what he says sounds like a sterilized rehash of a lot of material researched and presented elsewhere, from Sitchin to Gardner and Hatcher Childress.

Every year or so, he locks into one or two new "truths" and integrates them into his wider narrative, in ways that are more akin to a science fiction writer than an disinfo investigative journalist. I used to like his romantic, new age approach to the idea of reawakening of humanity which will lead to overthrowing the bad guys in a sweeping wave of love and universal resonance. Unfortunately, such an approach is akin to religious people hoping in the Divine Providence, which ends up making them even less likely to be active agents of change.

I prefer people like Alex Jones and Jeff Rense, who try to unveal and reveal while keeping themselves as factual as possible.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From David Icke's newsletter:

Join the Great Gathering of Consciousness - Wembley Arena 2012 - add your heart and your energy to this day of transformation

'You can dam a stream and you can dam a river, but you can't dam a tidal wave.' - David Icke

Click here for tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37004744D839544A

The Biggest Event of its Kind Ever Staged Anywhere in the World - David Icke at the Wembley Arena, London, in 2012

A mighty statement that the world is awakening and we are not taking it anymore.

David's nine-hour presentation will be massively updated with new information beyond anything that has gone before and he will seriously move the cutting edge of who we are, where we are, how we are controlled, and how we can - and shall-be free.
Music by Gareth Icke

David Icke: Global Awakening - the Next Stage, October 27th 2012

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

It would be nice to be there and listen to what he has to say live.....can't make it myself. I am sure I will catch up on it all soon enough.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In my email group, Darryl Sloan recently said this regarding David Icke:
Winston and co,

I have read eleven David Icke books from cover to cover. I like
aspects of his metaphysics and little else. I can no longer read him,
because I've come to see that his complicated worldview relys on a
mixture on rumour trafficking, character assassination and
pseudoscience. You can find a source for nearly anything, and put a
whole mixture of oddball things together and call it "joining the
dots."

Darryl
http://www.darrylsloan.com
My rational response to Darryl:

"Darryl,
Well at least you've studied David Icke so you are more qualified to comment on him than Dr. H is. However, have you seen his 7 hour mega lectures such as "The Lion Sleeps No More"? In them, he connects a lot of dots and you realize that what he says, though crazy on the surface, may be more plausible than you thought.

See it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdXkQpP67PM

He has a ton of good info, some of it is circumstantial, but he does quote a lot of scientific experiments and researchers that back up what he says. So he at least backs up some of his stuff with scholarly citations.

But hey, one can say a lot in 7 hours, so you can't dismiss it all as fluff, nor can you say it's all true either. It's a lot more complicated than that, since A LOT of info is covered in such 7 hour lectures. You can't say it's all true or false, you got to address each of his points one at a time. It's not a simple black and white issue.

In the lecture above, he spends a whole hour talking about the moon and why it's not a natural body. Have you considered the points there? He does present multiple lines of evidence that does make sense. There is a ton of stuff about our moon that doesn't add up. See part 2 of his mega lecture above called "Moon Control":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmKeSIVpNR8

There is so much we don't know about reality and our origins, that it's an open book. Anything is possible. But what you have to remember is that just because something sounds "crazy" or "bizarre" doesn't mean it must be false. You agree with that right Darryl?

Darryl, are you in touch with your right brain? Supposedly, that's the area of the brain that connects the dots.

Is it your opinion that David Icke is "crazy"? It seems that all those who have never read his books or seen his long lectures, like to dismiss him with that word - crazy. How convenient. They are so programmed and unqualified.

Also, do you realize that you can't know for sure whether he is wrong about this or that? Thus you can't just dismiss what he says as wrong. You don't have all the answers either, right? We simply don't know, so you can't jump to conclusions either way. Icke has been researching this far longer than you or I have. He only presents this stuff for you to consider. He doesn't ask you to accept whatever he says on faith either.

But his spiritual message and what he says about consciousness is very good indeed.

Winston"

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote: I can tell you this, don't follow the crowd. If everybody is running North, you should run South. If they run West, then run East, don't do what the masses are going to do or you will lose....

I realize most of you are still not ready to accept reality, and the funny part is it goes a million times deeper than this, so much so if you knew you would go insane....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
Hi DA,
I find myself agreeing with you very strongly. The question I have about David is why is he not proposing that we simply put these people on trial and remove them from office so as to set up guvment services that are OPTIONAL and can be subscribed to by anyone who chooses to....and those who do not choose to can choose not to subscribe to those guvment services.

I hunted around in all this for a long time...

What I noticed was NO ONE was proposing a SOLUTION or a REMEDY...until I came across shaefer cox and Rob menard talking about new courts....so I did a lot of reading about courts and ways that people have maintained the peace in various societies over the millenia. Turns out that MOST of them did the SAME thing.....resorted to a panel of elder men to decide issues.

Today we call that a "jury trial" and as far as we know no one has a better idea than to use a panel of older men of impeccable character to decide issues of criminality or dispute.

So why do NONE of these truthers talk of jury trials.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Allan Watts, Michael Tsarion etc....NONE of them talk of jury trials....but Shaefer Cox has had these going for a couple of years....Robert Menards has been trying to get these going in Canada for a couple of years. Roger Hayes in the UK has been trying to get these going for a couple of years...

I myself have been working on this for three years in Ireland and Australia.

Anyone calling for jury trials is a tiny, tiny player in the "truth" movement. Look at me...banned even off David Ickes forums!! LOL!!!

THAT is enough to make me think he has agents as moderators right there.

So yes..while everyone else was running in the group hug direction of Jones, Watts, Icke, Tsarion et al....I decided to strike out my own way.

The conclusion that I have come to is that a man can only be free if he governs himself....if he does NOT follow anyone else but seeks to guide himself through his life for his own ends and his own purpose so long as he does not cause injury, harm or loss to others.

Those who clamour for "leadership" and "leaders" are but sheeple who can not govern themselves and they are best left alone.

I think all the intelligent men who wish to be free in this place have already joined the MBA....

The MBA is the future....it may take some time...and it may be post apocalypse ... but MBA is where the future lay for young men of some intelligence and some means and some will to live in freedom. The rest of the sheeple will most likely be killed off.

I have come to the opinion that the first book, living free, must be some sort of test....and that those who do not choose to live in freedom are doomed to either death or slavery....that is my best guess. Of course, no guarantees....

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com

PS. If you are so smart? Feel free to share your ideas of how to live in freedom in the future....I have given it my best shot and am working on my best shot....if you are smarter? Please feel free to improve on my ideas.
+1
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Winston wrote:David Icke's incredible 6 hour presentation "Beyond the Cutting Edge":

Here is the real truth:

David Icke, like everyone else you see and hear, is the enemy. There isn't one single person whom you see or hear that is not the enemy....

You see, a 33rd Degree Mason has a thousand times your level of intellect, and that's only if you're really super smart to begin with. To the average person living in the USA they have a million times their intellect.

David Icke is what's called a "patsy", that is to say they are used by the Mason's for a purpose, just like everyone else you see or hear such as Glen Beck or Alex Jones for instance.

David's Icke purpose, similar to Alex Jones, is to tell you some truth to get you to follow them, but then lead you to the wrong place so that you lose in the end.

And David Icke, just like Alex Jones, are going to lead you to the wrong place, they are going to lead you straight to the king of the 33rd degree Mason's....

One thing that every person reading this should take note of, I'm a scientist, I'm smarter than all of you put together, and I'm here to tell you the following that is absolutely 100% true:

The reptilian eyes phenomenon is real, make no mistake, I have been researching this to find the truth for myself and it's 100% real.

Hugo Chavez talked about this on TV and contracted cancer shortly thereafter....

Hugo Chavez said "there are people in the USA government who look like people but are not humans"....

Everybody you see is actually one of them.....

You saw the movie "They Live"?

That wasn't just a movie, it's a allegory being used for real life....

I'll feel sorry for all of you, I really truly do, because of your own ignorance you don't understand what is truly going on, and can so easily be swayed by these people for you don't know who they are....

I can tell you this, don't follow the crowd. If everybody is running North, you should run South. If they run West, then run East, don't do what the masses are going to do or you will lose....

I realize most of you are still not ready to accept reality, and the funny part is it goes a million times deeper than this, so much so if you knew you would go insane....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
+1
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Winston wrote:David Icke's incredible 6 hour presentation "Beyond the Cutting Edge":

Here is the real truth:

David Icke, like everyone else you see and hear, is the enemy. There isn't one single person whom you see or hear that is not the enemy....

You see, a 33rd Degree Mason has a thousand times your level of intellect, and that's only if you're really super smart to begin with. To the average person living in the USA they have a million times their intellect.

David Icke is what's called a "patsy", that is to say they are used by the Mason's for a purpose, just like everyone else you see or hear such as Glen Beck or Alex Jones for instance.

David's Icke purpose, similar to Alex Jones, is to tell you some truth to get you to follow them, but then lead you to the wrong place so that you lose in the end.

And David Icke, just like Alex Jones, are going to lead you to the wrong place, they are going to lead you straight to the king of the 33rd degree Mason's....

One thing that every person reading this should take note of, I'm a scientist, I'm smarter than all of you put together, and I'm here to tell you the following that is absolutely 100% true:

The reptilian eyes phenomenon is real, make no mistake, I have been researching this to find the truth for myself and it's 100% real.

Hugo Chavez talked about this on TV and contracted cancer shortly thereafter....

Hugo Chavez said "there are people in the USA government who look like people but are not humans"....

Everybody you see is actually one of them.....

You saw the movie "They Live"?

That wasn't just a movie, it's a allegory being used for real life....

I'll feel sorry for all of you, I really truly do, because of your own ignorance you don't understand what is truly going on, and can so easily be swayed by these people for you don't know who they are....

I can tell you this, don't follow the crowd. If everybody is running North, you should run South. If they run West, then run East, don't do what the masses are going to do or you will lose....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.

I also don't get how exposing the NWO and its Orwellian agenda will help the Illuminati. Why would the Illuminati hire someone to expose themselves? What would they gain? How would Icke lead people astray exactly?

How do you know the reptilian thing is real?

Yes I saw "They Live". It's on YouTube. It seems too uncanny to just be entertainment. Did John Carpenter know about the secrets of the Illuminati? Was he saying in the film that a certain percentage of people out in public are reptilians or aliens, physically speaking? How can you know who is non-human and who isn't? PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?

EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Winston wrote: I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.

I also don't get how exposing the NWO and its Orwellian agenda will help the Illuminati. Why would the Illuminati hire someone to expose themselves? What would they gain? How would Icke lead people astray exactly?

Yes I saw "They Live". It's on YouTube. It seems too uncanny to just be entertainment. Did John Carpenter know about the secrets of the Illuminati? Was he saying in the film that a certain percentage of people out in public are reptilians or aliens, physically speaking? How can you know who is non-human and who isn't? PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?
Yess. I too want to hear about this.. I messaged him privately since he posted it a while back.

What kind of scientist? :)
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Here's a new interview. He goes over some old material too.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.
As long as he's not mainstream he's no threat to the establishment thus doesn't need to be taken out. Once he regularly starts appearing on CNN or have an own show like Oprah or Dr Phil the establishment would want him out of the way, but don't worry about that because they'll never let him become mainstream. More media exposure maybe but nothing which can influence the masses of people on which societies are based. Besides, mainstream people think he's a lunatic anyway.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote: I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.

Winston,
The Illuminati want to cause WW III. To do that they are discrediting governments. So they NEED people to discredit the guvments. What they do not want is anyone coming along with a PEACEFUL way to remove guvments. This is why I was immediately hunted down and offered a job...this is why I have been harassed more or less for four years...because COURTS at the ONLY PEACEFUL WAY to end the control grid and the ongoing genocide.

If men fail to support guys like Robert Menard, Shaefer Cox and myself calling for NEW COURTS then the Illuminati will get their WW III and good luck trying to stay out of it. It will be HUGE and it will be global.

With David Icke there is also the evidence he has presented that parallels my experiences so closely over a lifetime. I think David Icke is genuine in that he is being advised what to do by some non human entity just as I and many others I know are being advised what to do by non human entities. The thing is we can not tell if these non human entities are friend or foe dressed as friend. How could we?

The bottom line is that guys like David Icke and myself are giving people the message that THEY control their destiny and the trick is to LOOK INSIDE and NOT OUTSIDE to know what to do. As soon as you look outwardly to determine what to do next you are going to be subject to the will of someone who will come along and tell you what to do next. And people do this all the time...they beg for "leaders" and "leadership". That is exactly the same as begging to be a slave....and that is the mental condition of 99% of the worlds population now in the west....they beg to be told what to do...and then are surprised when someone tells them! LOL!!

The Illuminati does not want to take out guys like David Icke as they need him to try and create WW III.

I believe I told you this before, didn't I?

PS. In case you do not know....everything is perfect just the way it is. Everything is just exactly as it is meant to be. One of the things I have come to understand in the last two years is that whatever these entities are that want the whole control grid exposed and the opportunity for men to live in freedom are? They are working to a plan and to a timetable.

Example. I tried, and tried and tried to write the Living Free book and it was a total disaster...I could not sort out all the materials I had properly and I could not focus....something was blocking me..it was not time to write the book. David Icke released his "lions" book and I read it cover to cover only to realise that in many similar ways I had been chosen long ago....at least by the age of 6.

As soon as that realisation hit me I went and sat at my latop and worked for a week....the book was sort of "channeled" into existence through me....I say that right there in the book.......and in my second book I explain how I knew it was time to write it.

I have been puzzled over the refuse of men to listen to obvious truths that have been given them through me...I now believe that Living Free is a test....and those who claim sovereignty and reclaim their strawman are the people who pass the test.....I believe that those who do this will have a different outcome than those who do not in the western english speaking world.

My entire life was not use to produce a book for no reason. Even if it is just a cosmic reality show my life was used for a reason....so I feel very comfortable about how things are right now. I think that the Illuminati is correct in needing to cull the sheeple back quite severely. And clearly the sheeple have no concerns about being culled back. Look at MRAs...you can tell them the guvment is making plans to kill them to their face and what is their BIG topic of conversation?

POSTERS.

If that does not deserve death for stupidity? What does?

Having opposed the Illuminati and the cull for so long? And having been hated on by the very men I helped for so long? I am the Illuminatis biggest fan apart from the killing of the small boys...I disagree with that part of the plan....but apart from that? What is the problem? Adult men and women don't care if they are killed or not...certainly not enough to try and stop such a cull...this is clear.

I will be putting up a Mark Passio podcast on my channel this week on natural law which explains why all this is happening. People are actually bringing it on themselves and what is happening is perfectly fair and just....that is why it is happening.

Like I said...everything is perfect just exactly the way it is....there is nothing to fix...there is nothing to change....those men who wish to transform their lives and live in freedom can do so any time. But THEY are the only ones who can free themselves.

It is quite humbling to know all this. Quite humbling indeed.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?
No...I didn't say that. I said I have been told by someone whom I believe to be telling the truth that about 5% of adults in the US know about "the great plan of the ages" and willingly take orders to do their bit. The VAST majority of these people have never heard of the Illuminati and do not know that they are serving a satanic cult. The old circles in circles to keep those outside ignorant.

What this effectively means is that the Illuminati can command about 5% of the population to take specific actions. Police chiefs will fabricate evidence, doctors will misdiagnose, prostitutes will hand over details of clients......when someone gets too close they will be attacked by "reputable people of high moral standing" in the community.

If you stop and think about it....its the perfect set up....you have to admire them...they have done a great job.

This is why there is no point at all fighting them...they have vast resources, vast wealth and millions of willing servants....the only way forward is to leave their control grid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: Winston,
The Illuminati want to cause WW III. To do that they are discrediting governments. So they NEED people to discredit the guvments. What they do not want is anyone coming along with a PEACEFUL way to remove guvments. This is why I was immediately hunted down and offered a job...this is why I have been harassed more or less for four years...because COURTS at the ONLY PEACEFUL WAY to end the control grid and the ongoing genocide.

If men fail to support guys like Robert Menard, Shaefer Cox and myself calling for NEW COURTS then the Illuminati will get their WW III and good luck trying to stay out of it. It will be HUGE and it will be global.

With David Icke there is also the evidence he has presented that parallels my experiences so closely over a lifetime. I think David Icke is genuine in that he is being advised what to do by some non human entity just as I and many others I know are being advised what to do by non human entities. The thing is we can not tell if these non human entities are friend or foe dressed as friend. How could we?

The bottom line is that guys like David Icke and myself are giving people the message that THEY control their destiny and the trick is to LOOK INSIDE and NOT OUTSIDE to know what to do. As soon as you look outwardly to determine what to do next you are going to be subject to the will of someone who will come along and tell you what to do next. And people do this all the time...they beg for "leaders" and "leadership". That is exactly the same as begging to be a slave....and that is the mental condition of 99% of the worlds population now in the west....they beg to be told what to do...and then are surprised when someone tells them! LOL!!

The Illuminati does not want to take out guys like David Icke as they need him to try and create WW III.

I believe I told you this before, didn't I?
Wait, but that doesn't make sense. Why would the Illuminati think that David Icke will help start WWIII? He advocates peaceful solutions such as noncompliance with the NWO and its Orwellian agenda. He does not advocate violent measures. So how would he inadvertently start WWIII? I don't understand.
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?
No...I didn't say that. I said I have been told by someone whom I believe to be telling the truth that about 5% of adults in the US know about "the great plan of the ages" and willingly take orders to do their bit. The VAST majority of these people have never heard of the Illuminati and do not know that they are serving a satanic cult. The old circles in circles to keep those outside ignorant.

What this effectively means is that the Illuminati can command about 5% of the population to take specific actions. Police chiefs will fabricate evidence, doctors will misdiagnose, prostitutes will hand over details of clients......when someone gets too close they will be attacked by "reputable people of high moral standing" in the community.

If you stop and think about it....its the perfect set up....you have to admire them...they have done a great job.

This is why there is no point at all fighting them...they have vast resources, vast wealth and millions of willing servants....the only way forward is to leave their control grid.
What do you mean? What is this "great plan of the ages" that they willingly submit to? What do they think it is exactly? What are they told about it?

Are these 5 percent common people? Aren't they in positions of power in every major organization, as David Icke says? Isn't that how the police could help cover up the JFK assassination, arrest an a patsy without evidence, and cover up real evidence?