David Icke - Mind Blowing Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

David Icke - Mind Blowing Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Post by Winston »

Video: David Icke - Was he Right? (Part 1 of 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHXksHIakw

Note: Parts 2 to 5 are linked at the page above.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

David Icke - Mind Blowing, Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an awesome video from David Icke were he describes the spiritual world and our physical world. He also talks about what consciousness really is. Check it out!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a clip from his lecture at Oxford. Here is the full version. Anyone who sees this lecture will understand why the elite want you to think that David Icke is a nutcase. He may not be right about everything, but he definitely is right about a lot of things.

Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2012, 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kris
Freshman Poster

David Icke

Post by Kris »

Sorry guys David Icke is a wanker - absolutely mental. Nobody takes him seriously over here especially since he declared himself the son of god about 18 years ago.

Obviously that side of the pond you haven't heard all the bullshit over the years that he has come out with.

He used to live on the Isle of Wight - a small island off the South coast of England. I checked his ticket on the train many years ago when I was a guard (conductor) and I thought at the time "If you're the son of god - why don't you walk across the water instead of using the ferry?"

UK Forum discussing his mental state : -

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1235

Trust me - the blokes a certified Looney Tunes and everyone over here knows it.
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself
Winston
Site Admin

David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Post by Winston »

This is perhaps David Icke's best presentation. It's a must see! We all need to realize what's going on before it's too late!

Here he presents how the shadow governments work, what their agenda is, and the illusion we're all under. Then he explains quantum physics, the nature of the holographic reality, and how elevating your consciousness from illusion will liberate you from all this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... icke&hl=en
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
icarus
Freshman Poster

Re: David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Post by icarus »

WWu777 wrote:This is perhaps David Icke's best presentation. It's a must see! We all need to realize what's going on before it's too late!

Here he presents how the shadow governments work, what their agenda is, and the illusion we're all under. Then he explains quantum physics, the nature of the holographic reality, and how elevating your consciousness from illusion will liberate you from all this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... icke&hl=en
Lest I be accused of poisoning the well, I would tell everyone to make an investigation into Icke's background and qualifications before listening to anything he had to say.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Icarus,
People make mistakes and do stupid things. Very few people have a totally clean background, except those who are very "square" but those are the types who never express any public opinions.

People grow and change.

Plus, the elite usually try to discredit you if you are a threat to them, so you can't believe whatever you hear from critics of the mainstream media either.

Take that into account.

What Icke says in that presentation makes a lot of sense. He is eloquent, articulate and convincing. He acts like he knows what he's talking about. And if he's right, then God help us, cause we're gonna need it.

Just watch it with an open mind, for God's sake, and consider what he has to tell you. If you are a true seeker of knowledge and truth, you owe it to yourself.

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

WWu777 wrote:Icarus,
People make mistakes and do stupid things. Very few people have a totally clean background, except those who are very "square" but those are the types who never express any public opinions.

People grow and change.

Plus, the elite usually try to discredit you if you are a threat to them, so you can't believe whatever you hear from critics of the mainstream media either.

Take that into account.

What Icke says in that presentation makes a lot of sense. He is eloquent, articulate and convincing. He acts like he knows what he's talking about. And if he's right, then God help us, cause we're gonna need it.

Just watch it with an open mind, for God's sake, and consider what he has to tell you. If you are a true seeker of knowledge and truth, you owe it to yourself.
I have partially read through one of his books, thought maybe there was a grain of truth to it but afterward decided to do a little research on the guy. Honestly, though, it was hard to look past his reptilian and blood-drinking assertions about major US politicians. As for your 5th paragraph- I'm really shocked at your naivete. There are plenty of Islamic fundamentalists, cult leaders and fucktard Christian "creation scientists" who fit that same description exactly.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
EvilBaga
Freshman Poster

Post by EvilBaga »

If you know of (I should say believe, but its not something you 'believe' in unless youre a chump) anything psychic, youd be more receptive of David Icke.

At the same time, as Icke himself says, being dead is no cure for stupidity - meaning dont trust what any random spirit tells you.

I get the feeling that David should apply that to himself. While I do not doubt we are surrounded by conspiracies, what gets to me about him is how liberal he is.

He seems to act as if its all conspiracy - and women's instincts and their effects since they got the vote have nothing to do with general social decline. Very anti-male.
Winston
Site Admin

Totally mind blowing jaw dropping Interview with David Icke!

Post by Winston »

Check out this latest 3 hour interview with David Icke. It's totally mind blowing and jaw dropping. Once you get through the first clip, you won't want to stop until you've seen all 18 parts! And it contains incredible surreal and vivid graphic artwork displayed throughout the whole interview. Definitely a MUST SEE. Whether you think Icke is brilliant or a nutcase, he does make A LOT OF SENSE and gives you a lot to think about and takes your mind way up into other dimensions. Absolutely incredible. I can't stress that enough.

You should probably only listen to this interview if you're willing to expand your consciousness though.

Anyhow, here is part 1 of 18:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSeH_Iy3As

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a chilling 10 minute clip of an interview with David Icke by Alex Jones about why the elite rulers of the world thrive on war, death and destruction, rather than peace, and why they lack the empathy that you and I have.

It's very out there, but connects a lot of dots and is very fascinating as well as disturbing. It packs a lot of key info and explanations in ten minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5FhdzF6lM

Do any of you ever notice how David Icke's voice is so captivating and hypnotizing when he explains something? He has a way of talking that makes you believe him. Plus he's articulate and brilliant and makes a lot of sense and often nails it when it comes to deep subjects and mysteries. That's why he's so popular despite the ridicule from the media. Whether he's right or not, he's definitely a GENIUS in many ways.

Here also is a clip where Icke explains how and why 9/11 was a form of ritual sacrifice and why the date and numerology of 911 was not a coincidence. It's also very chilling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdEIksAyEkY

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...I recommend watching "Jigureul jikyeora!" (Save the Green Planet!)

David Icke sounds convincing to anyone conditioned to think British accent = superior intellectual. They should watch "Little Briton" for an imbalanced (pun intended) perspective.
Last edited by momopi on April 25th, 2010, 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

David Icke. I think probably gives 75% plausible information. Then he will go into the 25% nonsense that makes everyone into CT look like an idiot. The whole reptilian alien bit. Anyone who promotes those theories should be shot.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:...I recommend watching "Jigureul jikyeora!" (Save the Green Planet!)

David Icke sounds convincing to anyone conditioned to think British accent = superior intellectual. They should watch "Little Briton" for an imbalanced (pun intended) perspective.
That's not true. Lots of crazy youtubers with British accents are NOT convincing at all and not even worth watching. Check out how annoying youtuber Gorilla1999 is. You won't even be able to stand 2 minutes of his rants.

Icke is one of a kind. He has the kind of voice that captivates an audience and your attention. If you don't agree, then well, his 40 books that sell well and his constant sold out public speaking seminars speak for themselves.

He may sound nutty at first, but if you listen to him for 4 or 5 hours, you will realize he is a rare genius. It's too bad people like you will never appreciate or see the beauty of such a brilliant mind, cause you are closed off to such new information.

According to Icke, people like you, Momopi, are locked into left brain thinking in order to fit this world, which is how you are conditioned to. You aren't sensitive to your right brain, which connects to the infinite consciousness and universe that artists are. When your left brain dominates, you live in a world of limited possibilities, so you are unable to look at deeper truths with an open mind.

I know that sounds kind of circular, but it makes sense. Left brain people only understand practical things and can't think outside the box. That much is obvious. They lack imagination and do not see the possibilities.

Icke elaborates on the limitations of left brained types here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKk0i_gpoJw

But of course, if you're closed minded to something, you will never want to learn about it. Hence the closed loop.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

J.Adama wrote:David Icke. I think probably gives 75% plausible information. Then he will go into the 25% nonsense that makes everyone into CT look like an idiot. The whole reptilian alien bit. Anyone who promotes those theories should be shot.
Of course the reptilian thing sounds like nonsense when you first hear about it. But the thing is, when you delve more deeply into the meat and potatoes of the thing and read their books, the evidence is a lot more convincing than just the blanket statement.

Even Mr. S, a credible no-nonsense person on this forum, said that after researching deeply into the work of Michael Tsarion for years, he concluded that the evidence for a reptilian/human hybrid race is convincing indeed.

It's one of those things that sounds like BS at first, until you do a lot more deeper research.

I even have trouble buying it.

Anyhow, check out this interview with Arizona Wilder, who claims to have seen the Royal Family turn into reptiles occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HW0wFqWtgs