Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


David Icke - Awakening Videos and Interviews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby terminator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Winston wrote:David Icke's incredible 6 hour presentation "Beyond the Cutting Edge":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwhMez2VwQ[/youtube]




Here is the real truth:

David Icke, like everyone else you see and hear, is the enemy. There isn't one single person whom you see or hear that is not the enemy....

You see, a 33rd Degree Mason has a thousand times your level of intellect, and that's only if you're really super smart to begin with. To the average person living in the USA they have a million times their intellect.

David Icke is what's called a "patsy", that is to say they are used by the Mason's for a purpose, just like everyone else you see or hear such as Glen Beck or Alex Jones for instance.

David's Icke purpose, similar to Alex Jones, is to tell you some truth to get you to follow them, but then lead you to the wrong place so that you lose in the end.

And David Icke, just like Alex Jones, are going to lead you to the wrong place, they are going to lead you straight to the king of the 33rd degree Mason's....

One thing that every person reading this should take note of, I'm a scientist, I'm smarter than all of you put together, and I'm here to tell you the following that is absolutely 100% true:

The reptilian eyes phenomenon is real, make no mistake, I have been researching this to find the truth for myself and it's 100% real.

Hugo Chavez talked about this on TV and contracted cancer shortly thereafter....

Hugo Chavez said "there are people in the USA government who look like people but are not humans"....

Everybody you see is actually one of them.....

You saw the movie "They Live"?

That wasn't just a movie, it's a allegory being used for real life....

I'll feel sorry for all of you, I really truly do, because of your own ignorance you don't understand what is truly going on, and can so easily be swayed by these people for you don't know who they are....

I can tell you this, don't follow the crowd. If everybody is running North, you should run South. If they run West, then run East, don't do what the masses are going to do or you will lose....

I realize most of you are still not ready to accept reality, and the funny part is it goes a million times deeper than this, so much so if you knew you would go insane....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

+1
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm







Postby Winston » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Winston wrote:David Icke's incredible 6 hour presentation "Beyond the Cutting Edge":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwhMez2VwQ[/youtube]




Here is the real truth:

David Icke, like everyone else you see and hear, is the enemy. There isn't one single person whom you see or hear that is not the enemy....

You see, a 33rd Degree Mason has a thousand times your level of intellect, and that's only if you're really super smart to begin with. To the average person living in the USA they have a million times their intellect.

David Icke is what's called a "patsy", that is to say they are used by the Mason's for a purpose, just like everyone else you see or hear such as Glen Beck or Alex Jones for instance.

David's Icke purpose, similar to Alex Jones, is to tell you some truth to get you to follow them, but then lead you to the wrong place so that you lose in the end.

And David Icke, just like Alex Jones, are going to lead you to the wrong place, they are going to lead you straight to the king of the 33rd degree Mason's....

One thing that every person reading this should take note of, I'm a scientist, I'm smarter than all of you put together, and I'm here to tell you the following that is absolutely 100% true:

The reptilian eyes phenomenon is real, make no mistake, I have been researching this to find the truth for myself and it's 100% real.

Hugo Chavez talked about this on TV and contracted cancer shortly thereafter....

Hugo Chavez said "there are people in the USA government who look like people but are not humans"....

Everybody you see is actually one of them.....

You saw the movie "They Live"?

That wasn't just a movie, it's a allegory being used for real life....

I'll feel sorry for all of you, I really truly do, because of your own ignorance you don't understand what is truly going on, and can so easily be swayed by these people for you don't know who they are....

I can tell you this, don't follow the crowd. If everybody is running North, you should run South. If they run West, then run East, don't do what the masses are going to do or you will lose....

I realize most of you are still not ready to accept reality, and the funny part is it goes a million times deeper than this, so much so if you knew you would go insane....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.

I also don't get how exposing the NWO and its Orwellian agenda will help the Illuminati. Why would the Illuminati hire someone to expose themselves? What would they gain? How would Icke lead people astray exactly?

How do you know the reptilian thing is real?

Yes I saw "They Live". It's on YouTube. It seems too uncanny to just be entertainment. Did John Carpenter know about the secrets of the Illuminati? Was he saying in the film that a certain percentage of people out in public are reptilians or aliens, physically speaking? How can you know who is non-human and who isn't? PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 am

Winston wrote:I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.

I also don't get how exposing the NWO and its Orwellian agenda will help the Illuminati. Why would the Illuminati hire someone to expose themselves? What would they gain? How would Icke lead people astray exactly?

How do you know the reptilian thing is real?

Yes I saw "They Live". It's on YouTube. It seems too uncanny to just be entertainment. Did John Carpenter know about the secrets of the Illuminati? Was he saying in the film that a certain percentage of people out in public are reptilians or aliens, physically speaking? How can you know who is non-human and who isn't? PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?


Yess. I too want to hear about this.. I messaged him privately since he posted it a while back.

What kind of scientist? :)
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Postby polya » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:14 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krFUE3ubFQk[/youtube]

Here's a new interview. He goes over some old material too.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby patrick » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 pm

I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.


As long as he's not mainstream he's no threat to the establishment thus doesn't need to be taken out. Once he regularly starts appearing on CNN or have an own show like Oprah or Dr Phil the establishment would want him out of the way, but don't worry about that because they'll never let him become mainstream. More media exposure maybe but nothing which can influence the masses of people on which societies are based. Besides, mainstream people think he's a lunatic anyway.
patrick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: Canada

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 am

Winston wrote:I've heard of that theory before. However, the more I listen to David Icke and what he says, the more I am sure that he is sincere in what he is saying. His words are too positive, enlightening and awakening to be those of a shill. But it is odd that he and Alex Jones haven't been taken out.

I also don't get how exposing the NWO and its Orwellian agenda will help the Illuminati. Why would the Illuminati hire someone to expose themselves? What would they gain? How would Icke lead people astray exactly?

How do you know the reptilian thing is real?

Yes I saw "They Live". It's on YouTube. It seems too uncanny to just be entertainment. Did John Carpenter know about the secrets of the Illuminati? Was he saying in the film that a certain percentage of people out in public are reptilians or aliens, physically speaking? How can you know who is non-human and who isn't? PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?

Winston,
The Illuminati want to cause WW III. To do that they are discrediting governments. So they NEED people to discredit the guvments. What they do not want is anyone coming along with a PEACEFUL way to remove guvments. This is why I was immediately hunted down and offered a job...this is why I have been harassed more or less for four years...because COURTS at the ONLY PEACEFUL WAY to end the control grid and the ongoing genocide.

If men fail to support guys like Robert Menard, Shaefer Cox and myself calling for NEW COURTS then the Illuminati will get their WW III and good luck trying to stay out of it. It will be HUGE and it will be global.

With David Icke there is also the evidence he has presented that parallels my experiences so closely over a lifetime. I think David Icke is genuine in that he is being advised what to do by some non human entity just as I and many others I know are being advised what to do by non human entities. The thing is we can not tell if these non human entities are friend or foe dressed as friend. How could we?

The bottom line is that guys like David Icke and myself are giving people the message that THEY control their destiny and the trick is to LOOK INSIDE and NOT OUTSIDE to know what to do. As soon as you look outwardly to determine what to do next you are going to be subject to the will of someone who will come along and tell you what to do next. And people do this all the time...they beg for "leaders" and "leadership". That is exactly the same as begging to be a slave....and that is the mental condition of 99% of the worlds population now in the west....they beg to be told what to do...and then are surprised when someone tells them! LOL!!

The Illuminati does not want to take out guys like David Icke as they need him to try and create WW III.

I believe I told you this before, didn't I?

PS. In case you do not know....everything is perfect just the way it is. Everything is just exactly as it is meant to be. One of the things I have come to understand in the last two years is that whatever these entities are that want the whole control grid exposed and the opportunity for men to live in freedom are? They are working to a plan and to a timetable.

Example. I tried, and tried and tried to write the Living Free book and it was a total disaster...I could not sort out all the materials I had properly and I could not focus....something was blocking me..it was not time to write the book. David Icke released his "lions" book and I read it cover to cover only to realise that in many similar ways I had been chosen long ago....at least by the age of 6.

As soon as that realisation hit me I went and sat at my latop and worked for a week....the book was sort of "channeled" into existence through me....I say that right there in the book.......and in my second book I explain how I knew it was time to write it.

I have been puzzled over the refuse of men to listen to obvious truths that have been given them through me...I now believe that Living Free is a test....and those who claim sovereignty and reclaim their strawman are the people who pass the test.....I believe that those who do this will have a different outcome than those who do not in the western english speaking world.

My entire life was not use to produce a book for no reason. Even if it is just a cosmic reality show my life was used for a reason....so I feel very comfortable about how things are right now. I think that the Illuminati is correct in needing to cull the sheeple back quite severely. And clearly the sheeple have no concerns about being culled back. Look at MRAs...you can tell them the guvment is making plans to kill them to their face and what is their BIG topic of conversation?

POSTERS.

If that does not deserve death for stupidity? What does?

Having opposed the Illuminati and the cull for so long? And having been hated on by the very men I helped for so long? I am the Illuminatis biggest fan apart from the killing of the small boys...I disagree with that part of the plan....but apart from that? What is the problem? Adult men and women don't care if they are killed or not...certainly not enough to try and stop such a cull...this is clear.

I will be putting up a Mark Passio podcast on my channel this week on natural law which explains why all this is happening. People are actually bringing it on themselves and what is happening is perfectly fair and just....that is why it is happening.

Like I said...everything is perfect just exactly the way it is....there is nothing to fix...there is nothing to change....those men who wish to transform their lives and live in freedom can do so any time. But THEY are the only ones who can free themselves.

It is quite humbling to know all this. Quite humbling indeed.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 am

PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?


No...I didn't say that. I said I have been told by someone whom I believe to be telling the truth that about 5% of adults in the US know about "the great plan of the ages" and willingly take orders to do their bit. The VAST majority of these people have never heard of the Illuminati and do not know that they are serving a satanic cult. The old circles in circles to keep those outside ignorant.

What this effectively means is that the Illuminati can command about 5% of the population to take specific actions. Police chiefs will fabricate evidence, doctors will misdiagnose, prostitutes will hand over details of clients......when someone gets too close they will be attacked by "reputable people of high moral standing" in the community.

If you stop and think about it....its the perfect set up....you have to admire them...they have done a great job.

This is why there is no point at all fighting them...they have vast resources, vast wealth and millions of willing servants....the only way forward is to leave their control grid.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:10 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Winston,
The Illuminati want to cause WW III. To do that they are discrediting governments. So they NEED people to discredit the guvments. What they do not want is anyone coming along with a PEACEFUL way to remove guvments. This is why I was immediately hunted down and offered a job...this is why I have been harassed more or less for four years...because COURTS at the ONLY PEACEFUL WAY to end the control grid and the ongoing genocide.

If men fail to support guys like Robert Menard, Shaefer Cox and myself calling for NEW COURTS then the Illuminati will get their WW III and good luck trying to stay out of it. It will be HUGE and it will be global.

With David Icke there is also the evidence he has presented that parallels my experiences so closely over a lifetime. I think David Icke is genuine in that he is being advised what to do by some non human entity just as I and many others I know are being advised what to do by non human entities. The thing is we can not tell if these non human entities are friend or foe dressed as friend. How could we?

The bottom line is that guys like David Icke and myself are giving people the message that THEY control their destiny and the trick is to LOOK INSIDE and NOT OUTSIDE to know what to do. As soon as you look outwardly to determine what to do next you are going to be subject to the will of someone who will come along and tell you what to do next. And people do this all the time...they beg for "leaders" and "leadership". That is exactly the same as begging to be a slave....and that is the mental condition of 99% of the worlds population now in the west....they beg to be told what to do...and then are surprised when someone tells them! LOL!!

The Illuminati does not want to take out guys like David Icke as they need him to try and create WW III.

I believe I told you this before, didn't I?


Wait, but that doesn't make sense. Why would the Illuminati think that David Icke will help start WWIII? He advocates peaceful solutions such as noncompliance with the NWO and its Orwellian agenda. He does not advocate violent measures. So how would he inadvertently start WWIII? I don't understand.

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?


No...I didn't say that. I said I have been told by someone whom I believe to be telling the truth that about 5% of adults in the US know about "the great plan of the ages" and willingly take orders to do their bit. The VAST majority of these people have never heard of the Illuminati and do not know that they are serving a satanic cult. The old circles in circles to keep those outside ignorant.

What this effectively means is that the Illuminati can command about 5% of the population to take specific actions. Police chiefs will fabricate evidence, doctors will misdiagnose, prostitutes will hand over details of clients......when someone gets too close they will be attacked by "reputable people of high moral standing" in the community.

If you stop and think about it....its the perfect set up....you have to admire them...they have done a great job.

This is why there is no point at all fighting them...they have vast resources, vast wealth and millions of willing servants....the only way forward is to leave their control grid.


What do you mean? What is this "great plan of the ages" that they willingly submit to? What do they think it is exactly? What are they told about it?

Are these 5 percent common people? Aren't they in positions of power in every major organization, as David Icke says? Isn't that how the police could help cover up the JFK assassination, arrest an a patsy without evidence, and cover up real evidence?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:18 am

Winston wrote:Wait, but that doesn't make sense. Why would the Illuminati think that David Icke will help start WWIII? He advocates peaceful solutions such as noncompliance with the NWO and its Orwellian agenda. He does not advocate violent measures. So how would he inadvertently start WWIII? I don't understand.


Because to start a BIG war the guvments have to be discredited and David is doing a bang up job of discrediting guvments.

It looks like the Illuminati are letting some people run because the whole rotten system needs to be exposed and people need to be prodded into civil wars.....David saying "be peaceful" is not going to stop the sheeple being stampeded into wars via false flag attacks. Lusitania? Pearl Habour? Reichstag Building? False flags stampede the sheeple.

Winston wrote:What do you mean? What is this "great plan of the ages" that they willingly submit to? What do they think it is exactly? What are they told about it?

Are these 5 percent common people? Aren't they in positions of power in every major organization, as David Icke says? Isn't that how the police could help cover up the JFK assassination, arrest an a patsy without evidence, and cover up real evidence?


The people at the bottom are told lots of different rubbish....some are sold the christian story and the "great plan of the ages" is to prepare for the return of Christ and to defend the christian faith.....any story will do...people are very gullible.

The REAL "great plan of the ages" is to bring into being a world where lucifer would want to live. A satanic "hell on earth" as it were. The story is when the world is in the state that Lucifer wants he will return and reward his faithful servants and bring eternal damnation to everyone else.

So depending on who you are and what you are allowed to know you will be told different things. But what will be consistent is that the person will be made to feel important and made to feel they have power over others. Made to feel they are special. People lap that up.

These people are everywhere. They might be the headmaster/mistress at the school. The local police chief and many in the police force. Doctors. Ministers/Priests. Businessmen. Armed servicemen. Your local scoutmaster. School teachers.

One thing they like to do is lots of "good works" so that if they are ever caught doing something untowards they can point to all their good works and "personal sacrifice" and ridicule the idea that they would ever do anything bad....like CATHOLIC PRIESTS.....

The christian religion is just a rehash of the babylonian mystery religions which are satanic in nature. The priest is the wolf in sheeps clothing and the bible is the instruction book on how to farm the sheep. They even called Jesus the "good shepherd" and called it an allegory. Nope. It is TRUE. And that makes people sheep. I have even seen a video of a long term catholic priest say all this.

They are trying to create the world their God would like to live in hoping to be blessed by the presence of their God...this is why they do this with religious fanaticism. And any lies and any price to be paid are a holy sacred duty to their God....and they are committing crimes against infidels....this is how it works in all religions. Everyone else is an infidel.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Winston » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Peter,
So these 5 percent of people who work for the Illuminati, are Christians?!

But the Christians are complaining about the NWO being secular right? They claim that the NWO is trying to destroy religion, not create one. WTF?

Also, if the Bible is propaganda, then doesn't that render the word "Satanic" inept, since the concept of Satan is based on the Bible? How can anything be Satanic if the Bible is a myth?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Winston wrote:Peter,
So these 5 percent of people who work for the Illuminati, are Christians?!

But the Christians are complaining about the NWO being secular right? They claim that the NWO is trying to destroy religion, not create one. WTF?

Also, if the Bible is propaganda, then doesn't that render the word "Satanic" inept, since the concept of Satan is based on the Bible? How can anything be Satanic if the Bible is a myth?


Many are actually christians, yes. Some claim they are christians but are not...Kevin Rudd being one of them. Some are muslims. Some are Jews. Some are Hindus. Right across the board actually. If you are going to be a successful subversive organisation you have to be considered a loyal and faithful member of the group you are going to subvert.

The bible is a book written by the Illuminati as a mind control device. It is written on 2 levels. One for the sheep and one for the initiate.

They claim their god is Lucifer the light bringing, the bringer of warmth, energy, all that is needed to grow....the bringer of knowledge. THEY believe in Lucifer and they believe they are above the sheeple. Their take is that if the sheeple are too stupid to deal with them then the sheeple deserve what they get. Rather like we treat cows and sheep. When a shepherd and sheep dog are moving a pack of sheep how do they do it? If you do not know take a look. That is what the Illuminati are doing to us. We far outnumber them but the sheeple are afraid of a nip in the heels by the sheepdogs...meaning police.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Check out this new short documentary and walk with David Icke.

Description:

Conspiracy theorist David Icke takes us to a local satanic execution site and discusses the plot of the secret lizard illuminati.

We traveled to the Isle of Wight to meet the most iconic conspiracy theorist on Earth, David Icke. A former professional goalkeeper and television presenter, David Icke found international fame back in the 90s when he began uncovering a secret lizard illuminati plot. Icke discovered that a race of shape-shifting lizards has been masquerading as presidents and monarchs for centuries while planning to crush the planet.

In Part 2, Icke takes VICE host Kevin Morpurgo to the site of a local Satanic execution and explains what the global cabal of pedophile aliens has to do with Stanley Kubrick and Bill Clinton.

Part 1 and 2:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjbTBpc8-dU[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Peter,
Is this Illuminati Indoctrination video accurate? lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 pm

The strange thing about this is that a great deal of it is exactly on the money. So my guess is that this is a disinfo piece or maybe a piece to help incite distrust in the guvment.

All guvments have to be discredited and drag countries into major wars with major social unrest and mass death to get people to buy UN Mark II.

That's the plan. WW III and UN MARK 2 because UN MMARK I did not have enough "teeth" to stop WW III.

This is why the ONLY way out I know of is to remove the players from each guvment.

It sure would be nice for other men to help...but they won't.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Awesome New David Icke Rant, "Walk the Talk or Shut the

Postby Mr S » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:39 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skOkKX7KchE[/youtube]
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest