Ghost Hunters international in Angeles City, Philiipines

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
cutehumor
Freshman Poster

Ghost Hunters international in Angeles City, Philiipines

Post by cutehumor »

Last week's episode was in Clark Hospital. Clark Hospital was a hospital used by the U.S to ship injured Vietnam veterans for care. It's an abandon building now. In GHI, the investigators at Clark hospital claimed to see aberrations. they have video footage of screams on tape. They got an EVP of a disembodied voice calling for "help" GHI said clark hospital in Angeles City was haunted. Winston, since your there, maybe you could check it out? The episode isn't on scifi.com yet. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dianne told me about that hospital and that it was haunted. But I don't know how to get there. I'll ask her about it next time. I'm still in Taiwan.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Maybe we can check it out together. I'm up for a ghost hunt. It's probably on the base somewhere. Sounds interesting... :shock:

Ghosts like me... :twisted:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.