Impressive telekinesis demonstration under controlled conditions

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Impressive telekinesis demonstration under controlled conditions

Post by Winston »

This psiwheel telekinesis is pretty impressive. The kid even takes steps to show us that air and magnets are ruled out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NwRfMJgOQ

Here is another kid who is showing off multiple feats of telekinesis, which remain unexplained.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D21uKxsLOa0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Impressive telekinesis demonstration under controlled conditions

Post by Winston »

Btw if you want proof of real telekinesis, you can do it yourself, which is the most convincing proof you can have. The experiment is very simple but requires a lot of patience and maybe one or two hours of concentration. Here's what you do: Take a small square paper and fold it a little to turn it into a mini umbrella. Balance it on a toothpick or needle sticking up. Or any pointy object sticking up. This creates a paper psi wheel that can be spun left or right by air, wind, static electricity, or genuine telekinesis.

Try to concentrate and focus and move the psi wheel with your mind. It will feel futile at first, but you gotta keep at it. Try to become one with the wheel. Talk to it as if it were a living entity. Try to merge with it as if you and it were one consciousness. It's easier said than done of course. But if you keep at it for an hour or so, it may start working. I did this back in 2000 and it WORKED! I wrote a post about it on Yahoo Groups back then, which is no longer operating of course. I was at work on graveyard shift at that time and had nothing to do at night between bed checks, so I tried this PK experiment. After about 40 min of concentration, I entered this zone for 5 or 10 min where the psi wheel would turn left or right or stop at will, immediately with my thought! No joke. I could think "left, faster, stop, right, faster, stop, reverse course" etc. and the wheel would respond instantly! No joke! It was really happening! It wasn't permanent though, but during that 5 to 10 min period where it did work in immediate conjunction to my thoughts, I was stunned, and I knew it would change my view of reality forever.

Of course this is micro telekinesis and only a small effect. There is no real evidence that we can achieve the dramatic telekinesis where you move large objects like the Jedi do in Star Wars. It may be theoretically possible, but not on this dimension or physical plane. Because in or 3D dimension of good and evil, anyone who attains too much psychic power will abuse it for personal gain of course. Because this plane is one of exploitation and abuse, as we all know. No way is this world ready for anyone to have too much force power like that. So of course the Gods or God that watches over this world, would not allow anyone to have super powers here on Earth. But micro telekinesis, which is only a small effect, is definitely possible. You can prove it to yourself if you try the experiment I describe. It's very simple but requires a lot of patience and concentration and may be mentally draining.

But once you have the proof, it will change your view of reality, if that's what you want that is. Personal experience is the most convincing proof, no need for any man made science institution, which contains politics, biases, and agendas, and its "peer reviewed journals" to validate anything for you. Be a free independent thinker, don't just trust authority, not even scientific authority. They are all corrupt and biased and compromised and receive their funding from the elite powers that seek to control everything. So every big institution is compromised. Stop taking them on blind faith like the scientism/atheism/materialism crowd does.

My friend Darryl Sloan, an Irish philosopher, has demonstrations of it on YouTube if you wanna see. He does it with the wheel under a glass bowl too, to eliminate the possibility of air or breath moving the wheel. Search his name on YouTube or see his book which contains a lot of good advice on doing telekinesis, which you can find at his website: www.darrylsloan.com. Also see the parapsychology books by Loyd Auerbach, a parapsychologist who has written good material on mind power and telekinesis.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Impressive telekinesis demonstration under controlled conditions

Post by Gali »

where is the youtube link?