My new SCEPCOP website and forum

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

My new SCEPCOP website and forum

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out my new website and coalition SCEPCOP - Scientific Committee to Evaluate PseudoSkeptical Criticism of the Paranormal, which debunks and exposes the organized Pseudo-Skepticism movement and its leading figures such as James Randi, Michael Shermer, the CSICOP crowd, etc. I am the founder of it.

See our new site logo, promo video, and mission statement at:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com

Mission Statement:

SCEPCOP is the 1st Coalition of Researchers, Investigators, Writers, Truth Seekers, Freethinkers and Intellectuals united to counter and expose the PseudoSkepticism movement for their fallacies, religious fanaticism, unscientific behavior, misinformation, denial, suppression, bigotry and ridicule toward all data, experience or science that challenges orthodoxy or does not fit into a materialistic paradigm. We do not support every quack claim out there, but advocate true skepticism, proper application of the Scientific Method, objectivity and unbiased open inquiry toward all paranormal and unconventional data, experience and science. We are the world's first counter-pseudoskeptic movement providing resources, articles, books, videos and an online community.

Promo Video:

Forum:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/index.php

Thanks,
Winston

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I put a link at the top to my Paranormal Forum on SCEPCOP. So you can access it anytime if you are curious about the topics there, or get tired of this forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Randi foundation is a mouth piece for the Zionist!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Check out the new theme I installed in my SCEPCOP Forum. It's called Artodia Ultra Blue and it looks very nice and modernized. Check it out. What do you think?

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/index.php

Should we install it for our HappierAbroad forum too?

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Re: My new SCEPCOP website and forum

Post by TheLight954 »

Why is the SCEPCOP website no longer working?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheLight954 wrote:Why is the SCEPCOP website no longer working?
Thanks for pointing that out. It happened because when I turned off Cloudflare, a proxy service which caches website into local servers to make page loads faster, the name servers for some reason did not redirect the Debunking Skeptics domain name back to the original IP of the webhost server. I had to refresh it for it to do so. This is a bug in Bluehost system. I'll contact them about it. The site works now. Try it out.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out. It happened because when I turned off Cloudflare, a proxy service which caches website into local servers to make page loads faster, the name servers for some reason did not redirect the Debunking Skeptics domain name back to the original IP of the webhost server. I had to refresh it for it to do so. This is a bug in Bluehost system. I'll contact them about it. The site works now. Try it out.

Winston, it looks like you make a living from websites. if we just all click on all the ads many times, will you make more money? We can make more money for you if you don't give it to that Osteen character :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:

Winston, it looks like you make a living from websites. if we just all click on all the ads many times, will you make more money? We can make more money for you if you don't give it to that Osteen character :lol:
No. Google bots are very smart and designed to prevent fraud. If you randomly click on ads, the clicks will be invalidated. You are only supposed to click on an ad if you are really INTERESTED in it. Plus it is illegal to tell people to click on Google ads and against their policy. So I would never do that.

That other SCEPCOP site isn't as popular as this one and doesn't get as much traffic. I'm looking for someone to run it if anyone's interested. I don't have time to run it.