Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

9/11 Truth leaders given positive coverage on the news!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

9/11 Truth leaders given positive coverage on the news!

Postby Winston » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 am

Finally a 9/11 Truth leader is fairly interviewed by the mainstream media and allowed to speak uninterrupted! Could this be a turning point for the mainstream media?

Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org, the most credible spokesman for the 9/11 Truth movement, on Fox News in Fresno:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us[/youtube]

Description:

Richard Gage, member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, is interviewed on KMPH Fox 26 in Fresno, California, about the events of September 11, 2001. He has been an architect for over twenty years, and is experienced in steel structures. He, as well as 700 other architects and engineers, calls for a more thorough investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Buildings.

Topics discussed:

Proof of thermite and nano-thermite (explosives) found in WTC dust.
All three of the World Trade Center Buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.
Building 7s collapse at freefall speed into its own footprint.
Fires had never brought down a steel structure before 9/11, and have never brought down one since.
Several tons of molten iron at the base of the buildings.
Al Qaeda was not responsible for the collapses.
Much more! Watch and spread this video!
Last edited by Winston on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 am

Also, Showbiz Tonight is also giving positive coverage of 9/11 Truth and the celebrities endorsing it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urpztZa1jDY[/youtube]

Perhaps the mainstream media is turning around to the truth rather than ridiculing it?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Check out this recent interview with Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org on Fox News!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqAf6zmLzUk[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Check out this piece by Geraldo Rivera, if you haven't seen it, where he changes his mind about 9/11 Truth and gives the Building 7 campaign some positive open coverage.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0Hs-v-uJ0[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

CIA Threatens 9/11 Researchers After Discovery Of Cover Up

Postby Mr S » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 am

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 am

Does the phrase "Order out of Chaos" mean anything to you?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 am

odbo wrote:Does the phrase "Order out of Chaos" mean anything to you?

Yeah. David Icke and Alex Jones explained it many times. TPTB create chaos and wars, and fears and panic, by funding both sides of a conflict. They then provide a solution, or protection, which they then use to their advantage by consolidating their power. It's been done throughout history, they say. If that's so, then conflicts are usually engineered, and no matter who wins, the same powers rule again.

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal