Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Post by Winston »

Hi all,

The whole Moon Hoax Debate, which I thought had died off long ago, has been revived by this young genius from Australia named Jarrah White who has been kicking butt against NASA representatives such as Phil Plait of Badastronomy.com, Jay Windley, the Mythbusters program, and other "NASA Propagandists" as he calls them, in his "Moonfaker" video series on YouTube.

Jarrah White, who calls himself "The Grandson of the Apollo Moon Hoax Theory" (taking up the crusade of the late Bill Kaysing) is something you have to see to believe. He's the best Moon Hoax debater I've ever seen. His arguments and reasoning are thorough and scholarly. Everything he says is sourced and documented. He has documents on everything, even stuff from way back into the 60's. And he even performs scientific experiments, when he can, to back up and illustrate his arguments, showing and explaining each step to the viewer. Thus, he doesn't just make arguments, he SHOWS you the scientific facts and results through experiments right in front of you.

In his videos, he has unmasked critical errors and omissions of Phil Plait, the Mythbusters, and others. They are absolutely brilliant. I've never seen a young guy who is so thorough and logical against the establishment. His videos are all very professionally produced and his presentation is very professional as well. They are something you have to see to believe.

Here is his YouTube Channel where you can find his "Moonfaker" video series. He has hundreds of videos on the Moon Hoax and a few other topics.

http://www.youtube.com/WhiteJarrah

Here are some episodes of his Moonfaker series. In this 3 part segment, he shows an untouched flag waving on the moon, where there is no air. Then he cites the Lunar Journal's 6 speculative explanations for the moving flag and debunks them all, with simple experiments, precendents and deduction.

MoonFaker: The Flags are Alive

Here he shows you EXACTLY WHY the Lunar Module on the moon must have had a blast crater under it, contrary to NASA defenders' explanations to the contrary. All the math, science and documented experiments by NASA and other organizations is shown to you in full detail, in a five part video series.

MoonFaker - No Crater

In this one, he gets to the bottom of the debate about whether the "C" rock in a moon photo right next to the "C" on the ground, is an original or the same photo with the "C" airbrushed out is, and whether it is a piece of hair or a marker. By simple research and deduction, Jarrah White shows that the NASA defenders are wrong and supporting an obvious cover up.

MoonFaker - Rocks and Crocks

In this funny one, he explains how in theory the astronauts should have been able to jump 14 feet in the air, according to NASA's calculations, yet the Apollo astronauts usually only jumped 20 inches off the ground, and why NASA's defenders' explanations for this do not fit.

MoonFaker - One Giant Leap

Here's another thoroughly researched one. Here he takes some famous photographs with lighting oddities and performs tedious experiments to see if NASA defenders' explanations hold up. In it, he even exposes deceit and factual errors by the Mythbusters program.

MoonFaker - Reflect on this

In this series, he dissects the moon rocks arguments, laser reflector arguments, and ham radio arguments

Exhibit D

There's more at his channel, including many videos dissecting and scrutinizing the recent LRO aerial photos of the moon, which seem to be far less accurate than even Google Earth is.

LRO Series
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... t&rclk=pti

His Flagging the Gems series are also a must see. They reveal damning info that you have never seen before:

In a recent one, he even boldly confronts NASA representative and Astronomer Phil Plait himself at the annual "Amazing Meeting" (for pseudoskeptics) in Las Vegas and tries to question him on camera. In response, Plait ran away in fear. Logic would tell you that if Plait really believed the truth was on his side, he would have stood up to White and tried to refute him point by point if he really thought that White was wrong. The fact that Plait reacted with fear and retreated is very telling and indicative of someone with something to hide who does not live "in the light". Later, in front of a whole audience crowd of pseudoskeptics, White stood up and asked some critical unanswered questions that NASA had avoided for many years, which took a lot of guts and got him in the news. You gotta admire him for that, as very few people would stand up to a large crowd for the truth like that. Check it out here:

The only folks who won't like such videos are establishment defenders who mistakenly believe that "authority = truth" and worship "status quo and orthodoxy" as their Lord and God, and believe that one should never question authority.

Remember folks, a true skeptic is willing to challenge authority and orthodoxy, and apply his critical thinking and skepticism in that direction. Those who absolutely cannot are not skeptics, they are establishment defenders. Randi, Shermer, CSICOP, the BadAstronomy.com folks, the Mythbusters, Penn and Teller, and the skeptics on my SCEPCOP forum are establishment defenders, not true skeptics.

These establishment defenders were taught in high school that "authority = truth" and therefore is never to be questioned, and that doing and believing what you're told leads to reward, while the opposite leads to punishment. They are unable to free themselves of their programming and conditioning, so in that sense, they are not "freethinkers".
Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2011, 8:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

UNtouched flag waving on the Moon in Apollo footage!

Post by Winston »

Video clip of UNtouched flag waving on the Moon! Jarrah White goes over 6 speculative explanations for it by the Lunar Journal and debunks each of them one by one with facts and experiments in this 3 part video.

Last edited by Winston on December 5th, 2012, 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The moon shots can be seen on Google Earth (Moon). There are satellite photos of all the sites, landers and moon buggy tracks,
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:The moon shots can be seen on Google Earth (Moon). There are satellite photos of all the sites, landers and moon buggy tracks,
There is no Google Earth of the Moon. You are referring to the LRO photos taken by the LRO sent by NASA. Those did not reveal anything and in fact shot NASA in the foot. Those images showed nothing but pixels and dots that could have been made by anyone, even in Microsoft Paint. Then they said that the big halo or disturbance was made by the lunar module's jet blast, yet in the original photos there is no disturbance at all and not even a blast crater. This was discussed on a recent debate between Joe Rogan and Phil Plait of BadAstronomy.com.

Jarrah White, the Aussie genius who has revived the Moon Hoax Debate, has scrutinized and debunked the LRO photos in great meticulous detail in dozens of videos. He really does his homework and references and cites all his sources, using flawless logic and analysis skills. See them here.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... arch_type=

So what is your explanation for the untouched flag waving on the moon?

In addition, Jarrah cites a 2002 article in Telegraph, and the words of the head of the Australian Observatory, that plans were in place long ago to use earth telescopes with "adaptive optics" to see the lunar modules from earth. They said it was possible. Yet that was back in 2002 and they've failed to follow through on their plans. For details, see here:

Winston
Site Admin

Moon rock given by Armstrong and Aldrin turns out to be fake

Post by Winston »

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin turns out to be fake.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... -fake.html

Also, here is conclusive proof that the mainstream media lies and fabricates stories deliberately.

Description by Jarrah White:

"Last month I received quite a few emails informing me of the 2010 Australian Geographic Awards Night, where a piece of digitally remastered Apollo 11 moonwalk footage would be screened and Buzz Aldrin would attend as the guest of honor.

I purchased tickets and asked if it were possible to arrange an interview with Aldrin. The organizers couldn't arrange one, but invited me to attend the press conference the day before the awards ceremony.

During the conference I questioned Aldrin about the Dutch moon rock incident. In October 1969, during their goodwill tour, the Apollo 11 crew gave a moon rock to the then US Ambassador to the Netherlands, J. William Middendorf, who in turn presented it to former Dutch Prime Minister Willem Drees. Last year, the moon rock in question was proven to be a piece of petrified wood.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... -fake.html

It seems the Sydney Morning Herald jumped on my attendance, as on October 6 they released an article alleging that I was an antagonistic gate crasher who needed to be removed by security. These allegations are both false and libelous.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-diar ... 166a5.html

To prove that I was not an uninvited, antagonistic interloper or removed from the conference, I am releasing this video showing my invitation to the conference, my exchange with Aldrin and the last few minutes of footage showing that I stayed the whole way through."
Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2010, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Guys like Jarrah White have a standard of proof that is unmeetable.

Even if he were to go on a rocket to the moon, walk up to the Apollo 11 site himself, he would not believe it.

Taking skepticism to that level has a name.

It's called being stupid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:Guys like Jarrah White have a standard of proof that is unmeetable.

Even if he were to go on a rocket to the moon, walk up to the Apollo 11 site himself, he would not believe it.

Taking skepticism to that level has a name.

It's called being stupid.
Jarrah has publicly stated that if he were taken to the Moon, he would believe it. See his YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/WhiteJarrah

He also has a fundraising webpage for those who want to donate money to send him to the moon. lol

http://moonfaker.com/fly-jarrah-to-the-moon.html

The moon landing thing is dubious. There is no question that SOME of the moon photos were altered and tampered with. There are many reasons to be skeptical of it. If it were real, we would have a moon base on there by now, like the film "2001: A Space Odyssey" predicted. Instead, we've forgotten how to go back, and keep making excuses not to.

Where is your skepticism?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, what do you think of the mainstream media in Australia fabricating a story like that? What does it say about them? Do you still trust them?

This reminds me of the incident in Russia where I was mugged back in 2004, which the media fabricated many details about to make the story more funny and interesting.

Why does the media do that? Do you all still think the media is a paragon of truth and integrity?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, Jarrah is working on a new series exposing the Moon Rocks. For now, you can see his videos last year about the Moon Rocks starting here:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Recently, Jarrah White boldly confronted NASA representative and Astronomer Phil Plait himself at the annual "Amazing Meeting" (for pseudoskeptics) in Las Vegas and tried to question him on camera. In response, Plait ran away in fear. Logic would tell you that if Plait really believed the truth was on his side, he would have stood up to White and tried to refute him point by point if he really thought that White was wrong. The fact that Plait reacted with fear and retreated is very telling and indicative of someone with something to hide who does not live "in the light". Later, in front of a whole audience crowd of pseudoskeptics, White stood up and asked some critical unanswered questions that NASA had avoided for many years, which took a lot of guts and got him in the news. You gotta admire him for that, as very few people would stand up to a large crowd for the truth like that. Check it out here:

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Lunar mapping satellites have taken photos of the landing sites and all moon shot rockets are and were trackable by radar and other EM means.

More CT continues to bleed into other sub-forums.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:Lunar mapping satellites have taken photos of the landing sites and all moon shot rockets are and were trackable by radar and other EM means.

More CT continues to bleed into other sub-forums.
They have not. Jarrah has 20+ videos debunking that claim. All those photos show is a dot. See them for yourself.

NASA says they have giant telescopes that can see a match burning on the moon. Yet they never use it to show you the lunar landers. Very suspicious. And when you ask them hard questions, they ignore you. NASA stands for "Never A Straight Answer". If truth is on your side, you would not behave like that.

NASA also insinuates that they don't have the technology to go back to the moon. lol. Go figure.

Winston
Site Admin

Jarrah White exposes Mythbusters footprint fraud!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Jarrah White exposes Mythbusters again in another fraudulent experiment of theirs, this time by airhead students who are not scientists or truthseekers, but mere punk actors reading a script. What a disgrace. Those punks don't have half the brains that Jarrah has. Yet Discovery Channel airs them, simply to try to protect the official Moon Landing story that was fed to the world. Why don't they air Jarrah White's videos since he's way smarter than them? Simple reason. Cause the corporate media does not see truth as the actual truth. Instead, truth is whatever AUTHORITY says, and that's final. No critical thinking or skepticism or asking the big questions is allowed. Go figure. Thus, to these powers, airheads who believe whatever they are told are better than intellectuals who challenge what they are told. So much for the value of truth.

Here in this video Mythbusters tries to debunk the claim that deep ingrained footprints on the moon indicate moisture on the moon, which should not be there. They do not really succeed in this objective, but nevertheless, the airhead actors they hired jump up and down in victory anyway. It's very insulting to our intelligence. Jarrah picks their experiment apart and does it properly himself, explaining every step. This is yet another educational example that the big media and truth are often on opposing sides. Here it is. Watch and learn.

And here in this 7 part video, Jarrah debunks in meticulous point by point detail the claim that amateur Ham radio operators tracked the moon missions all the way to the moon and back.

In a change of subject, Jarrah also did a 3 part video analyzing 9/11 here.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: NASA says they have giant telescopes that can see a match burning on the moon. Yet they never use it to show you the lunar landers. Very suspicious. And when you ask them hard questions, they ignore you. NASA stands for "Never A Straight Answer". If truth is on your side, you would not behave like that.
NASA also insinuates that they don't have the technology to go back to the moon. lol. Go figure.
Bush Jr. wanted a lunar base and start mining on the moon. NASA told him it'd cost $230 billion and he said yes, but Obama said F@#%!@#!%^$. So, expect to see CNSA (China National Space Administration) manned missions on the Moon in ~15 years instead.

http://www.cnsa.gov.cn/n1081/index.html
http://www.clep.org.cn/
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009- ... 425131.htm

If there's any doubt to prior Apollo missions, feel free to write to CNSA and ask them to do a "drive by" verification. ;p
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I always wondered what the pop music group R.E.M. ment in there song "Man On The Moon", the lyrics are quite interesting, most notably this line.

If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool

Man On The Moon

Mott the Hoople and the Game of Life. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Monopoly, twenty one, checkers, and chess. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Mister Fred Blassie in a breakfast mess. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Let's play Twister, let's play Risk. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
See you in heaven if you make the list. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey Andy, did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the punch?
Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby, are we losing touch?

Moses went walking with the staff of wood. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Newton got beaned by the apple good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Egypt was troubled by the horrible asp. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Mister Charles Darwin had the gall to ask. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby, are you having fun?

Here's a little agit for the never-believer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Here's a little ghost for the offering. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Here's a truck stop instead of Saint Peter's. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Mister Andy Kaufman's gone wrestling (wrestling bears). Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby, are we losing touch?