Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Moon Landing

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Even after reading all of this, part of me can not believe that the moon landings were bogus. I always thought the technology needed to fake a moon landing (on THAT level) had to be very advanced... Or am I incorrect in saying that to fake the moon landings, the technology that is required has to be pretty damn advanced...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 pm

1. Who cares
2. That is something whicht the soviets had to prove and they failed.

Btw. was the A-Bombing of Japan real? I don´t believe it. Do A-Bombs exist? Then why didn´t the Americans use it against Vietnam? It´s foolish to sacrifice 100.000 soldiers when you can do something about it.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Billy wrote:1. Who cares
2. That is something whicht the soviets had to prove and they failed.

Btw. was the A-Bombing of Japan real? I don´t believe it. Do A-Bombs exist? Then why didn´t the Americans use it against Vietnam? It´s foolish to sacrifice 100.000 soldiers when you can do something about it.

Based on the facts that Jarrah has uncovered, it is likely that the US failed as well. The evidence against it is overwhelming. The Soviets were way ahead in the space race. Why did the director of NASA resign just before the moon landing? Why would he quit just before the biggest moment of his life?

The Vietnam War was meant to be sustained, not won.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Moon Landing

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Even after reading all of this, part of me can not believe that the moon landings were bogus. I always thought the technology needed to fake a moon landing (on THAT level) had to be very advanced... Or am I incorrect in saying that to fake the moon landings, the technology that is required has to be pretty damn advanced...

Why? They can reproduce it in a movie studio easily. Have you seen the film "Capricorn One (1979)"? They made the film very grainy and blurry to hide out details.

Do you think it's easy for a craft the size of one automobile, to go 240,000 miles to the moon and back, a total of 480,000 miles, on the FIRST try and succeed without a glitch? It doesn't even have enough fuel. Would your car have enough fuel to go that far?

There are way too many suspicious things about the moon landing. There's no conclusive proof that it happened. People just assume that if everyone believes it, then it must be true, and that no one would lie about something that big.

Astronomers say their telescopes have the technology now to see the lunar lander on the moon. However, they refuse to let anyone try it for some odd reason.

See the Fox Special on the Moon Hoax debate. It's pretty good and exciting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUfCVqS9_2g[/youtube]

Also, see the film "Apollo Zero". It has many great points as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-laeKljTo[/youtube]

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

Here Jarrah confronts Astronaut Buzz Aldrin about why the moon rock he gave to the Queen of Holland turned out to be a fake piece of petrified wood. Aldrin had no explanation and tried to avoid the topic. What do you make of that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEYMVQ1ETA[/youtube]

Also, see this press conference with the Apollo 11 crew. As you can see, they look guilty and reluctant all throughout the interview. Very fishy isn't it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

@ Winston

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Unless that ship was powered by some unknown fuel source, like the Chaos Emeralds, then there truly is no way. Even with a power source like that, the first attempt at a machine would NOT be perfect.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: @ Winston

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Unless that ship was powered by some unknown fuel source, like the Chaos Emeralds, then there truly is no way. Even with a power source like that, the first attempt at a machine would NOT be perfect.

Exactly. And even if their ship just glided through space without using any jet thrusters, still, to glide to a target 240,000 miles away and all the way back on the first attempt without a problem, is highly improbable. Nothing that complicated works on the first try. Most likely, NASA decided that it was better to fake it than try it for real and let the world see three Astronauts get killed. If that happened, NASA would have been done for.

Another improbable thing is that when the LEM blasted off the moon and docked with the command module orbiting the moon, well that command module was moving at 4,000mph. To dock with something moving that fast is very improbable as well. And they would only have a limited time to do it too, lest they be lost in space forever.

If they did go to the moon, then NASA isn't telling us something. Either way, they must be hiding something.

It's also odd that they would go six times and never again after that. That's like Columbus discovering the new world, being succeeded by 5 more voyages, and then all European ships never sailing to the Americas ever again. No way. They must be covering up something. The only question is, what?

Winston
Site Admin

Winston?

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Do you even know what the 7 Chaos Emeralds are? :-)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston?

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Do you even know what the 7 Chaos Emeralds are? :-)

No I'm not an RPG or MMORPG player. Why? What does that have to do with this?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston?

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

Winston wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Do you even know what the 7 Chaos Emeralds are? :-)

No I'm not an RPG or MMORPG player. Why? What does that have to do with this?

The Chaos Emeralds, from the world of Sonic the Hedgehog, are gems of infinite power. Dr. Robotnik has used them to power some of his machines. That is why I mentioned that "unless NASA used the Chaos Emeralds to power that craft, there is no way it could have made that trip". They're basically an infinite source of energy.

On another note, let's just say that the circumference of Earth is 10,000 miles. The distance between Earth and the moon... The craft would have to circle the globe at least 20 times to equal the distance of that between Earth and the moon.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby chileanueva » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 am

In the near future, Starbucks, McDonalds, and Panda Express will be found on the lunar surface. USA! USA! USA!

Or the Chinese will get there first and set up a Chinese take-out.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Postby FireEater » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 am

globetrotter wrote:We will have to begin again from scratch, with new tech, systems, engineers and knowledge. If we are lucky some old guys will be around to lend a hand. Chances are that they won't be alive or that the collective group wisdom will be lost.

That's the part that makes me the saddest -whether NASA's been yanking our collective chain, or whether they've been telling the truth, it's going to be tough getting things going again. Not to say it was ever truly easy, but without the original minds to help things along who knows how long a second (first) moon landing could take?

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Unless that ship was powered by some unknown fuel source, like the Chaos Emeralds

That gave me a laugh though.
FireEater
Freshman Poster

@ FireEater

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 am

Why did my Chaos Emeralds post make you laugh? Did you know what I was referring to?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: @ FireEater

Postby FireEater » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 am

Sorry for the double-post. My PC deserves a good hard kick today.

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Why did my Chaos Emeralds post make you laugh? Did you know what I was referring to?

My brother and I used to eat, sleep and breathe Sonic. :)
FireEater
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal