Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Reincarnation and Past Lives - Convincing Cases and Stories

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Reincarnation and Past Lives - Convincing Cases and Stories

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 am

Check out this story of a man who remembers his past life as a Civil War Colonel. At the end is a stunning clincher that makes the case very compelling! Wow!

Another good one.

Look up the research of Dr. Ian Stevenson for many more compelling cases of reincarnation and past lives. He documented many of them in his books and research after investigating them first hand in different countries.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Convincing Cases and Stor

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:13 am

This news report of a boy's memory as a WWII pilot is very convincing and amazing. He got so many highly specific details right that checked out. His dad who was a skeptic was even converted after he checked out all the facts.

Part 1

Part 2

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 am

Here is one of the most ironclad reincarnation cases. Jenny Cockell in England remembered her past life as Mary Sutton, who died and left many children behind. Jenny became obsessed with worry about the children she left behind as Mary Sutton so she set off to Ireland to find them. And find them she did. All her memories checked out, and they all had a reunion. This case was well documented in books and news programs. The book that Jenny Cockell wrote about it was called "Across Time and Death". I read it in the 1990's and her words were very sincere and convincing.

Here is a UK television report about her case:

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:10 pm

10 reincarnation stories that will blow your mind and make you a believer! This is a summary of them. It will open the most closed minds.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Amazing. Children remember their past lives with stunning accuracy. This Asian guy tells of many examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxGMzIRrtwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfNAtJj8HsM

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal