Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Reincarnation and Past Lives - Convincing Evidence

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Convincing Evidence

Post by Adama » October 30th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
Fundamentalism means to have a literal interpretation of the Bible and take it seriously and believe its inerrant. The bible makes no sense when taken literally. You should know that. So it must be allegorical in nature. Just like Plato's cave.

Please read "The Age of Reason" by Thomas Paine. It explains why and makes far more sense than what you say.

How can a man be born blind for his sins, even if he sinned as a baby? The question makes no sense. Unless they didnt know that he wasnt born blind.

There are gnostic gospels that teach reincarnation too.

Emperor Justinian and the Roman Church, which you claim is satanic, outlawed reincarnation because their tactic of using fear to make people obey the church cannot work if people believe in reincarnation. The church needs to have power over your soul. Reincarnation takes that away. That's why it had to be removed.

Use your logic man. The problem is that your reason is enslaved to your beliefs and must serve your beliefs. You mind is a slave to your beliefs. Thats why you cannot critique them or analyze them or apply skepticism toward them. You put your beliefs on the throne and thus reason and logic must serve the beliefs and never question or critique them. Thats how your mental internal hierarchy is set up. Didn't you know? Its obvious. I was a Christian too so i know how that works.

Also how do you explain the reincarnation cases above? No skeptic has been able to offer any explanation that fits the data other than reincarnation.
This is quite interesting to me, Winston, because our paths are similar, but opposite. See, I started off a Buddhist into all kinds of the stuff which you mentioned. I had been told I was a Roman general and all that, and that I am reincarnated. But it is a deception. A lie. After I got saved, I realized that this stuff truly is the doctrine of demons, meant to distract people away from Christ.

And if the Word of God is not to be taken seriously, or if it is to be taken lightly, by minimizing its importance, then you most definitely will miss the truth, and you'll be deceived by every new and strange doctrine that comes your way because it tickles your ears and rejoices your heart to hear them.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!