Reincarnation and Past Lives - Compelling Cases That Can't Be Explained

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Convincing Evidence

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:But adama, there is reincarnation in the Bible remember? The Bible says john the baptist was the reincarnation of elijah. And that incident where jesus disciples asked him "who sinned that this man was born blind, himself or his parents" implies that the man had a past life.

You forgot your history. Emperor Justinian outlawed reincarnation. Not God. Early Christian theologians like origen said clearly that reincarnation was part of life.

A judgement implies a review of ones life. It doesnt mean theres no reincarnation. You never see the big picture. You try to fit everything into fundamentalism.

Doesn't fundamental just mean the basics? What is the foundation going to be, if it is not built upon the fundamentals? Should we just ignore the basics and go with the fluff and lies, like you want? You better adhere to the fundamentals. Like if you had not learned the fundamentals of the English language, how would you be able to communicate?

The problem is that a large portion of unbelievers are under strong delusions and they have stumbling blocks in the way, because they have refused to accept the Holy Ghost, which interprets all truth for the believers. Therefore these unbelievers are stuck on things that believers can see right away is not truly a problem, if you can believe.

John the Baptist and his prophecy seem to be a stumbling block for those who want to hold to the satanic doctrine of reincarnation. John the Baptist had a similar job to Elijah. That's really all it means.

The disciples were still learning doctrine from Christ. They were asking questions of Him. They weren't stating doctrine. They were asking Him what the truth is. They weren't teaching doctrine. As far as they knew, the punishment for sin is death, with blindness being one form of death (a death of the eyes, vision, darkness, etc). So they wondered, why is the child blind? Certainly they wondered to themselves, somebody must have sinned. They didn't take into account that a baby doesn't have sin yet.

And the whole story was to show that Christ is able to give sight to the blind. It is not a story about reincarnation. Did the child die and become reborn into a new person? Or was he given vision? Where is the reincarnation that you speak of? Cause I did not see that person die and then get reborn as another person. And if that is not in the story, then how do you put it there?

See, they are taking everything from a question, and not from a statement, and they are using that question to infer, without no other real evidence except for whiffs of air, that reincarnation must be real.

Reincarnation is a satanic doctrine meant for two things: 1. To make you think you can live by your own rules; a do what you want philosophy where sin is not by the commandments of God, but rather to pursue after their own will, and 2. To get people to believe that they can have life without Christ and without believing in Him.

Christ is the Creator and the source of life itself. He kept all the commandments of God and therefore conquered the commandments, which means salvation is without works, by faith alone. And then He died for all our sins. So all we must do to gain eternal life is to believe in Him and HIS sacrifice, not on ourselves in any way. All we need to live eternally is faith in Him, not faith in ourselves. Cause if faith in our own works or ourselves could take us to heaven, give us eternal life and rescue us from Sheol, then there would have been no reason for God to manifest Himself in the flesh, to conquer the law for us, and then to die for our sins. Nobody can complete the whole law except for Christ, and that is God's requirement for salvation, to live eternally. Thankfully we have Him.

Reincarnation is the doctrine of demons. Period. Same as witchcraft. Same as feminism. Same as unmarried priests. Same as the worship of dead people.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:You forgot your history. Emperor Justinian outlawed reincarnation. Not God. Early Christian theologians like origen said clearly that reincarnation was part of life.
Should not an emperor stand up for godliness and tell people to stop teaching heresy? That's all it was. Stop teaching heresy which is a false gospel that doesn't get people saved. But rather, it is a diversion to distract you from the way of truth, to take your soul down to hell.

Anyone who tries to obtain eternal life without Christ is a thief and a murderer. The ones who preach those lies themselves are murderers of the soul, because they are lying and deceiving people into a way that leads to Sheol, through lies.

Everyone has a choice: believe the truth, which will grant you eternal life. Or believe any of the many and various lies of Satan, which will take you to hell. Any way to life without Christ is a lie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama,
Fundamentalism means to have a literal interpretation of the Bible and take it seriously and believe its inerrant. The bible makes no sense when taken literally. You should know that. So it must be allegorical in nature. Just like Plato's cave.

Please read "The Age of Reason" by Thomas Paine. It explains why and makes far more sense than what you say.

How can a man be born blind for his sins, even if he sinned as a baby? The question makes no sense. Unless they didnt know that he wasnt born blind.

There are gnostic gospels that teach reincarnation too.

Emperor Justinian and the Roman Church, which you claim is satanic, outlawed reincarnation because their tactic of using fear to make people obey the church cannot work if people believe in reincarnation. The church needs to have power over your soul. Reincarnation takes that away. That's why it had to be removed.

Use your logic man. The problem is that your reason is enslaved to your beliefs and must serve your beliefs. You mind is a slave to your beliefs. Thats why you cannot critique them or analyze them or apply skepticism toward them. You put your beliefs on the throne and thus reason and logic must serve the beliefs and never question or critique them. Thats how your mental internal hierarchy is set up. Didn't you know? Its obvious. I was a Christian too so i know how that works.

Also how do you explain the reincarnation cases above? No skeptic has been able to offer any explanation that fits the data other than reincarnation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Adama,
Fundamentalism means to have a literal interpretation of the Bible and take it seriously and believe its inerrant. The bible makes no sense when taken literally. You should know that. So it must be allegorical in nature. Just like Plato's cave.

Please read "The Age of Reason" by Thomas Paine. It explains why and makes far more sense than what you say.

How can a man be born blind for his sins, even if he sinned as a baby? The question makes no sense. Unless they didnt know that he wasnt born blind.

There are gnostic gospels that teach reincarnation too.

Emperor Justinian and the Roman Church, which you claim is satanic, outlawed reincarnation because their tactic of using fear to make people obey the church cannot work if people believe in reincarnation. The church needs to have power over your soul. Reincarnation takes that away. That's why it had to be removed.

Use your logic man. The problem is that your reason is enslaved to your beliefs and must serve your beliefs. You mind is a slave to your beliefs. Thats why you cannot critique them or analyze them or apply skepticism toward them. You put your beliefs on the throne and thus reason and logic must serve the beliefs and never question or critique them. Thats how your mental internal hierarchy is set up. Didn't you know? Its obvious. I was a Christian too so i know how that works.

Also how do you explain the reincarnation cases above? No skeptic has been able to offer any explanation that fits the data other than reincarnation.
This is quite interesting to me, Winston, because our paths are similar, but opposite. See, I started off a Buddhist into all kinds of the stuff which you mentioned. I had been told I was a Roman general and all that, and that I am reincarnated. But it is a deception. A lie. After I got saved, I realized that this stuff truly is the doctrine of demons, meant to distract people away from Christ.

And if the Word of God is not to be taken seriously, or if it is to be taken lightly, by minimizing its importance, then you most definitely will miss the truth, and you'll be deceived by every new and strange doctrine that comes your way because it tickles your ears and rejoices your heart to hear them.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Compelling Cases

Post by josephty2 »

Eh, Winston, if you're blood type O you can take two routes: satanism (bully) or the other route (the route of good deeds). The second route you'll probably turn to blood type A or B in next reincarnations. After more reincarnations you'll likely turn to blood type AB.

However an alternate route is the Hh blood group. I don't know how one reincarnates/mutates there, is it good, is it bad? Are Hh blood group a result of something else? They are really rare.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Compelling Cases That Skeptics Can't Explain

Post by Winston »

For any skeptics of reincarnation, check out this stunning and compelling 1981 documentary on reincarnation where FOUR WOMEN in Australia who had past life memories of being in Europe, were taken there to see if their memories could be verified and substantiated. What they found will astround you and blow your mind! After you see it, you will definitely be more open to my claim that many of my past lives were in England and Europe. Don't just dismiss it, watch it with an open mind. Everyone in this documentay is very honest and down to earth, like honest ordinary everyday people.

Video description:

1981 documentary with australian hypnotherapist Peter Ramster. Filmed live as the research was undertaken. -with a bonus update for Gwen McDonald!-

Four women are regressed to their past lives and then seek out the places they remembered under hypnosis and find the evidence beyond the extent they had imagined.

Cynthia Henderson: Amélie de Cheville whose manor house was Château Cerisy Belle Etoille (now Château Cerisy-Belle-Étoile) in Normandy, France, about two hundred years earlier (died 1763).

Helen Pickering: Doctor James (Archibald) Burns, born in 1807, who studied medicine at Marischal College, Aberdeen then had his own practice in Blairgowrie, Scotland.

Jenny Green: Dorothe Halman, of Düsseldorf, jewish teen girl in nazi Germany during the Holocaust.

Gwen McDonald: Rose Duncan, born in 1765, whose house was Rose Cottage in Somerset, England.

The evidence is extraordinary. The full details of the expedition were written up in the book 'The Search For Lives Past' by Peter Ramster.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"I don't think it's any more weird that I would show up in another life than it was that I showed up in this one."
- Eleanor Rosevelt.

"Being born twice, is no more extraordinary than being born once in the first place."
- Voltaire

For you @Neo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXtkYV9sk8
Im a Christian, but to me, reincarnation makes perfect logical sense. The evolution of the soul through countless lifetimes experiencing all aspects of the human condition. This means there is no unfairness in life after all as we all experience what is is like to be rich/poor, health/infirmity oppressed/oppressor etc.

MrAeronuk1. Reincarnation was removed from the Scriptures.

FYI the BIBLE had a whole lot about reincarnation until 325 AD, look it up

Indeed, emperor constantine and his mother helena and having it declared a heresy at the second council of constantinople because they believed it gave people too much time to seek redemption (as if that's how it works anyway) and had it removed from the bible but some references/mentions remained

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston Wu is a European soul now trapped inside an Asian body. In a previous lifetime he was probably European, living in Europe.

That is why he feels more at home in Europe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 2:56 pm
Winston Wu is a European soul now trapped inside an Asian body. In a previous lifetime he was probably European, living in Europe.

That is why he feels more at home in Europe.
That's a good educated hypothesis TruthSeeker. I feel that way too. I wonder sometimes if I have two souls inside me. In Tibet they say a soul can reincarnate in two bodies and split into two. So I wonder if two can be in one body? I feel like part of me is a spiritual monk. Another part of me is a European warrior who loves military history because he's been involved in wars before. Another part of me is like an ET soul who fights BS in this world too. So I seem to be a blend of different souls.

Btw, did I tell you all that one time in 1991 in Santa Cruz, CA, a psychic there I had a session with, told me that I was white American in my previous life, and that I was racist against Chinese, and that I died in a Chinese prison camp with hatred for Chinese lingering in my heart? And that the reason I am Asian in this life is to work out the karma from racial hatred that I accrued? If true, this would make a lot of sense, because it would explain why I am a White soul in an Asian body with a lot of anti-Asian views and feelings. Maybe that's why the universe has put me in Asia since 2007, using cheap whores in the Philippines as bait of course, so that I work out my issues and racial hatred of Asians?

I wonder though why there aren't more Asians with White souls or European souls? I mean you don't see them on TV or on YouTube. I don't mean a westernized Asian who speaks good English. I mean like an Asian who ACTS White in facial expressions and mannerisms and body language. Without that dorky look on their face that many Asian guys have. For example, you don't see any Asians acting like Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood with their kind of body language and demeanor and the way they carry themselves. No way, Asians usually act very meek and humble and subservient and a bit dorky (or a lot) like they are hardwired to serve and know their place. They act like that in movies too. They don't act the way authentic strong white men do in their body language and facial expression I mean. They never have that "take charge" look that whites have in movies. It's hard to explain. If you observe you will see what I mean. For example, if you watch Star Trek you will see that Captain Kirk has that take charge personality with no-nonsense and straightforwardness. No dorkiness. I kind of mimicked Captain Kirk's personality since childhood. And a little bit of Spock too. But Asian males never act like that, not even in the movies. They always have a little bit of dorkiness to them and a dorky face, never that "no-nonsense, no bull, never take shit from anybody" type of look. Do you guys know what I mean?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 6:20 pm
I wonder sometimes if I have two souls inside me. In Tibet they say a soul can reincarnate in two bodies and split into two. So I wonder if two can be in one body?
I do not believe that two souls can inhabit one body.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Multiple demons can possess a body or person but that's different.

I do not believe the Bible rules out reincarnation. They always use this Scripture to rule it out:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

But that judgment could be, "You didn't get it right. You go back and do it again."

We do not know the reason Winston why in a previous life you were European and now you are a different race. We can only speculate.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@TruthSeeker,
But have you seen the movie "Little Buddha" starring Keanu Reeves? In it they search for the reincarnation of a Buddhist Llama or Rinpoche in Seattle and think they found the boy he reincarnated as. At the end they find out that there are about 3 kids that the Llama reincarnated as. This mean that his soul split into three souls. It's a really good movie. See info below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107426/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
After the death of Lama Dorje, Tibetan Buddhist monks find three children - one American and two Nepalese - who may be the rebirth of their great teacher.
Now if that's true, if a soul can split into three, then couldn't the reverse happen too? Like several souls merge into one?

Deepak Chopra said that in Hinduism they believe in a "soul soup" where a soul taken from a spoon full of "soul soup" can be a mix of different souls. Have you heard about that? If that's true then that makes this theory possible too right?

I'm just speculating. But the point is, we don't know for sure right? So we can't rule anything out. And as a truth seeker, you shouldn't automatically rule anything out either right? Shouldn't a truth seeker consider all possible theories?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@Winston What you are saying makes no logical sense. Let's look at this Scripture:

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

You are saying that more than one soul can inhabit a body. What happens if a man commits murder? Do all the "souls" in that body get punished? (Look up 1 John 3:15).

What you are saying has no basis in Scripture. I do not pay attention to figures like Deepak Chopra.

Yes, I am a TruthSeeker, but that does not mean I don't have any existing truth. I have truth, but I'm also seeking truth. The Bible, the Word of God is the ultimate truth. It is the standard we judge everything else by.

Watch this video:

The only thing Deepak Chopra is certain of in this video is that he is uncertain.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WTF TruthSeeker? Other than Neo and MrMan, we all know the Bible is metaphorical. If you take it literally, you will have hundreds of problems and contradictions you can never explain away. I already posted many posts about this already. No need to go over it all again. Why can't you accept that? Only fundamentalists think the Bible is literal truth. But that belief is only a hundred years old. No one before the 19th century was dumb enough to believe that, not even the Christians of the last 2000 years.

The Bible only makes sense metaphorically. Same with New Age. Same with Star Wars movies. I can explain why but it would take a long time and I've done so in other threads. You yourself said the BIble was mistranslated about reincarnation. And in fact, early Christians did believe in reincarnation until th 5th century when Emperor Justinian outlawed it. Plus there are many compelling cases of reincarnation documented by Dr. Ian Stevenson and others, as you well know.

Words in a book don't prove anything. The Bible was written by humans. It's channeled material. And channeled material is fallible and contradictory. Just like the Seth Speaks books and Law of One books. As my friend Alex said many times, no sane person would expect a book written by man to be infallible, as though it were dictated by God verbatim, especially since each book of the Bible has a different writing style from each author.

Deepak Chopra may spew a lot of New Age claptrap, but he has a lot of wisdom and he understands Eastern Spirituality, unlike most New Agers. So he is worth listening to. You can't just discount everything he says.

If you're a truth seeker, why limit yourself to the Bible? Why not seek other sources of truth, like Hinduism or Gnosticism or Theosophy? If you are a fundamentalist, your username should be "fundamentalist" not truth seeker. lol

Also, sometimes people have past life memories from the same time period. How can that be? There is another theory that says that our past lives and current lives are happening at the same time and that time is an illusion.

As a truth seeker, you should look for theories to explain all the data, like a theory of everything, not discount some data and embrace others just because it fits into your belief system. Your belief system should be fluid and flexible, not static and rigid. A truth seeker's beliefs should be fluid and subject to change, not fixed and fundamentalist.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Compelling Cases That Can't Be Explained

Post by Winston »

Interesting reincarnation movie starring Nicole Kidman. It looks pretty good. See the trailers below. However some critics accuse it of promoting pedofilia. Lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337876/?ref_=vp_back

Birth (2004)

A young boy attempts to convince a woman that he is her dead husband reborn.

Storyline
Anna is a young widow who is finally getting on with her life after the death of her husband, Sean. Now engaged to be married, Anna meets a ten-year-old boy who tells her he is Sean reincarnated. Though his story is both unsettling and absurd, Anna can't get the boy out of her mind. And much to the concern of her fiancé, her increased contact with him leads her to question the choices she has made in her life.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives - Compelling Cases That Can't Be Explained

Post by Winston »

What did Jesus Teach about Reincarnation?

Recent polls show that 51 percent of the world and 25 percent of American Christians believe in reincarnation. It’s not a weird fantasy from long ago and far away. Today’s homily traces the places, numbers and meaning of this belief, looking at three New Testament passages, as well as the Fifth Council of the Church in 553 AD, organized not by the pope Vigilius - who was very much in favor of the doctrine of reincarnation - but by the Emperor Justinian and his megalomaniacal wife, Theodora, who wanted it gone, for very personal reasons.
The homily goes on to speak of the purpose of reincarnation (soul growth) and to dispel simplistic arguments against its reality e.g. if we’ve had past lives how come we can’t remember them?