Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Conspiracy Cards . COM

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Conspiracy Cards . COM

Post by FuzzX » April 9th, 2010, 2:16 pm

My mom just met this guy on her flight.. she said he was extremely interesting to talk to.. anyway I passed the happierabroad site information on to him. She said he was being deported from the US and that he had said that the government had held him in a maximum security prison for 6 weeks all because he was caught in the US without the proper work visa. Apparently a team of 6 officers surrounded his house when they went to arrest him.

http://www.conspiracycards.com

I'm going to order a box as soon as he gets production going... what a cool concept. (They'll be great to use in my English classes)

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”