Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Totally mind blowing jaw dropping Interview with David Icke!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Totally mind blowing jaw dropping Interview with David Icke!

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Check out this latest 3 hour interview with David Icke. It's totally mind blowing and jaw dropping. Once you get through the first clip, you won't want to stop until you've seen all 18 parts! And it contains incredible surreal and vivid graphic artwork displayed throughout the whole interview. Definitely a MUST SEE. Whether you think Icke is brilliant or a nutcase, he does make A LOT OF SENSE and gives you a lot to think about and takes your mind way up into other dimensions. Absolutely incredible. I can't stress that enough.

You should probably only listen to this interview if you're willing to expand your consciousness though.

Anyhow, here is part 1 of 18:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSeH_Iy3As
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Here is a chilling 10 minute clip of an interview with David Icke by Alex Jones about why the elite rulers of the world thrive on war, death and destruction, rather than peace, and why they lack the empathy that you and I have.

It's very out there, but connects a lot of dots and is very fascinating as well as disturbing. It packs a lot of key info and explanations in ten minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5FhdzF6lM

Do any of you ever notice how David Icke's voice is so captivating and hypnotizing when he explains something? He has a way of talking that makes you believe him. Plus he's articulate and brilliant and makes a lot of sense and often nails it when it comes to deep subjects and mysteries. That's why he's so popular despite the ridicule from the media. Whether he's right or not, he's definitely a GENIUS in many ways.

Here also is a clip where Icke explains how and why 9/11 was a form of ritual sacrifice and why the date and numerology of 911 was not a coincidence. It's also very chilling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdEIksAyEkY
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 pm

...I recommend watching "Jigureul jikyeora!" (Save the Green Planet!)


David Icke sounds convincing to anyone conditioned to think British accent = superior intellectual. They should watch "Little Briton" for an imbalanced (pun intended) perspective.
Last edited by momopi on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Adama » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm

David Icke. I think probably gives 75% plausible information. Then he will go into the 25% nonsense that makes everyone into CT look like an idiot. The whole reptilian alien bit. Anyone who promotes those theories should be shot.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4237
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:38 am

momopi wrote:...I recommend watching "Jigureul jikyeora!" (Save the Green Planet!)


David Icke sounds convincing to anyone conditioned to think British accent = superior intellectual. They should watch "Little Briton" for an imbalanced (pun intended) perspective.


That's not true. Lots of crazy youtubers with British accents are NOT convincing at all and not even worth watching. Check out how annoying youtuber Gorilla1999 is. You won't even be able to stand 2 minutes of his rants.

Icke is one of a kind. He has the kind of voice that captivates an audience and your attention. If you don't agree, then well, his 40 books that sell well and his constant sold out public speaking seminars speak for themselves.

He may sound nutty at first, but if you listen to him for 4 or 5 hours, you will realize he is a rare genius. It's too bad people like you will never appreciate or see the beauty of such a brilliant mind, cause you are closed off to such new information.

According to Icke, people like you, Momopi, are locked into left brain thinking in order to fit this world, which is how you are conditioned to. You aren't sensitive to your right brain, which connects to the infinite consciousness and universe that artists are. When your left brain dominates, you live in a world of limited possibilities, so you are unable to look at deeper truths with an open mind.

I know that sounds kind of circular, but it makes sense. Left brain people only understand practical things and can't think outside the box. That much is obvious. They lack imagination and do not see the possibilities.

Icke elaborates on the limitations of left brained types here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKk0i_gpoJw

But of course, if you're closed minded to something, you will never want to learn about it. Hence the closed loop.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 am

J.Adama wrote:David Icke. I think probably gives 75% plausible information. Then he will go into the 25% nonsense that makes everyone into CT look like an idiot. The whole reptilian alien bit. Anyone who promotes those theories should be shot.


Of course the reptilian thing sounds like nonsense when you first hear about it. But the thing is, when you delve more deeply into the meat and potatoes of the thing and read their books, the evidence is a lot more convincing than just the blanket statement.

Even Mr. S, a credible no-nonsense person on this forum, said that after researching deeply into the work of Michael Tsarion for years, he concluded that the evidence for a reptilian/human hybrid race is convincing indeed.

It's one of those things that sounds like BS at first, until you do a lot more deeper research.

I even have trouble buying it.

Anyhow, check out this interview with Arizona Wilder, who claims to have seen the Royal Family turn into reptiles occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HW0wFqWtgs
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Momopi,
Whether Icke is right or not, he has ANSWERS that make sense to people, and provides insights, depth and brilliant ability in connecting the dots. He fills many people's needs out there.

Can you do the same?

If not, what qualifies you to criticize him? Think about it.

I mean, heck, you can't even answer one question about 9/11. You have no answers. But people like Icke does. And his answers add up and make sense, even if they are not always right.

You have no explanations for all the UNNECESSARY wars in this world, for example. He does.

Anyone can be an armchair quarterback and criticize others.

But not everyone can provide answers, give people hope and make sense out of the chaos in this world. Icke is one of the rare people that does, and he does it very well.

Many find him a refreshing alternative to the mainstream media and other sources who do NOT give answers.

In any case, the rabbit hole in all this goes much deeper than any of us imagine. The difference between folks like you and me, is that I'm open to learning NEW information and possibilities, while you're not. You're purely focused on left brain practicalities. You've cut yourself off from higher realms of information and consciousness.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:53 pm

http://www.metatech.org/david_icke_and_reptilians.html

"I think there was a tremendous connection between a civilization on Mars and the Earth, and when this cataclysm destroyed Mars, the surviving "Martian" people, who could-well, I suggest, be what we call the White race today, genetically-actually came and settled here and re-emerged, eventually, as the Sumerian culture, the Egyptian culture, and those great civilizations of the ancient world." -- David Icke



Winston wrote:Whether Icke is right or not, he has ANSWERS that make sense to people, and provides insights, depth and brilliant ability in connecting the dots. He fills many people's needs out there.
Can you do the same?
If not, what qualifies you to criticize him? Think about it.


Connect the dots, like white people are from Mars and became Egyptians?


"And so, what happened as these empires, as the British Empire, rolled-back on the surface, and of course, "Oh, the great British Empire is over, poor old Britain has lost her power", they actually left out in those countries the bloodlines and the secret society networks through which they work and they've gone on running those countries, including not least, in fact, most and emphatically, the United States, ever since it was formed." -- David Icke


I guess the loss of their empire was too muich for some Brits to handle. They can't accept the reality today that the UK is a lap-dog to US foreign policy.



Winston wrote:You have no explanations for all the UNNECESSARY wars in this world, for example. He does.


Der Krieg ist eine bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln.
"War is a mere continuation of politics by other means" -- Clausewitz

"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed" -- Mao Tse-Tung
ref: http://www.marx2mao.com/Mao/PW38.html#s1
Last edited by momopi on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Yes. He also believes in reptilian bloodlines, that the Rothschilds have been subjected to Jesuit mind control, that everything is really run out of the Vatican, that the Popes have access to life extension technology they forbid Rothschilds access to.

To me it sounds like a major deflection scheme. It is like when Alex Jones has the gall to tell everyone that the Saudis control the media when Jews have openly admitted they own the media. A deflection scheme, just based in their own new mythical religion than any fact or history.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4237
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 pm

What makes me suspicious of these guys is that they mostly appeal directly to people's emotions. Philosophers have been warning us about the dangers of emotional persuasion for centuries. Alex Jones, especially is known for shouting and emotional outbursts. Icke reads crazy, but when you hear him give an interview he is persuasive. This should set off alarm bells. Read a transcript of what he says, so you can use your objective mind, check any facts, and see if it still makes sense. That way you can better determine if you are being seduced by manipulation of your emotions. I prefer Chomsky, who admits that he is a boring speaker, and appeals to logic and argues the facts.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Momopi,

Several important things:

You're using the classic discrediting tactic of taking someone's weakest point to try to discredit them.

I'll bet you've never listened to one of David Icke's full lectures, cause you thought he was full of it.

If you had, you'd realize that even if he's not right about everything, he still has SO MANY FRICKING BRILLIANT POINTS that he's still worth listening to. Why do you think his lectures are sold out? A person BSing does not speak to sold out crowds.

If you meet the people who go hear him speak, you'd see that they are not paranoid nutcases but highly intelligent sensible people. You'd be surprised. A lot of your misconceptions about him are not as true as you think.

Icke is not trying to win a popularity contest either. Nor is he insane. He stated publicly that before he came out with the reptile thing, he KNEW in advance that it would damage his credibility, bring him a lot of ridicule, and cause him to lose fans. But he went through with it anyway because he felt it was the truth. And he wanted to tell what he believed was the truth regardless of the consequences. You gotta respect that at least.

Very few people would do something like that, bring forth a crazy theory that they knew in advance would damage their reputation and credibility.

When he speaks if you look at his eyes, you will see that he is in another zone, on a wavelength on a very high level. It's as if he's accessing information from a dimension of reality and consciousness that is very far above our programmed matrix.

Anyhow, in response to your point:

His Mars and white race thing you cited is not a good example of connecting the dots. That one is very speculative, and perhaps he is just speculating. But on more practical issues, such as his Problem-Reaction-Solution theory, makes far more sense and is supported by documented evidence. That is a great example of connecting the dots.

Do YOU, Momopi, know what the Problem-Reaction-Solution technique is? If not, I suggest you learn about it, cause it is a classic technique that the elite use to consolidate their power into fewer and fewer hands, and to slowly inch the world into an Orwellian state. That explanation does connect a lot of dots!

Example: There was no way that Hitler could have created his Nazi war machine without help from outside. US corporations and wall street did fund his rise to power. One of his chief funders was Prescott Bush, grandfather of George Bush. This is well documented, even by mainstream media sources. Look up IG Farben and Union Banking Corp.

The same people fund both sides of a war, and then afterward use it as an excuse to have more control and consolidate power into fewer hands. Their goal is to have a global government and global bank with global currency.

Many other conspiracy movement researchers, including those that do not believe in any reptilian theory, also teach this theory.

That is something useful that people NEED to know in order to resist such mind control techniques and deceit.

Icke provides such important info.

I am not claiming that his reptilian theory is correct. But he is right about many other things, and absolutely fricking BRILLIANT in his insight.

Now as to the advice that YOU offer people, you are right, it doesn't sell. And not only that, there is nothing special about it either.

Anyone can say "work hard, study hard". In fact, every Taiwanese person grows up with that teaching ingrained into them by everyone. It's a very mundane teaching given to them.

So what makes your advice and teachings different from anyone else's? What sets you apart from the rest? If you are just an ordinary person with nothing special or different from the rest, then what qualifies you to critique an intellectual research giant like David Icke?

Think about it.

You don't have sold out crowds. You don't sell books that people like. You don't stand out as an icon of hope and inspiration. He does. A BSer or nutcase cannot last for long. His reputation soon plummets. But his has risen.

His website is ranked by Alexa at 10,000 right now. A site with that high of a ranking must be very popular and contain a lot of useful info.

Consider the above factors.

If you listened to his Oxford lecture that I posted, you will see that it does not contain anything about aliens or reptiles. The info in it is very practical and plausible, as well as brilliant and insightful. It is a great example of connecting the dots. I suggest you watch it first, before drawing conclusions about him. It is an example of his best work. Here it is again:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 106638208#

But of course, you've already made up your mind that he's nuts, and you are closed minded about that, right? So there's not much chance that you will watch it. That's a pity, cause you're missing out on a lot of jewels of insight and wisdom. Seriously.

You know me, I do NOT recommend something unless it is good. REALLY GOOD.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Winston wrote:You're using the classic discrediting tactic of taking someone's weakest point to try to discredit them.


My goal is not to win some silly argument with non-factors on the internet. If someone want to argue with me, my goal is to spend the least amount of time with one-liners while having the other guy waste hours to type lengthy replies.



Winston wrote:When he speaks if you look at his eyes, you will see that he is in another zone, on a wavelength on a very high level. It's as if he's accessing information from a dimension of reality and consciousness that is very far above our programmed matrix.


Urban dictionary: Zoned-out
Similar to daydreaming, zoning out usually involves obscure subject matter such as how toothpicks are made or what will happen when squirrels take over the world. Common among, but not imited to, those with ADD or ADHD



Winston wrote:Example: There was no way that Hitler could have created his Nazi war machine without help from outside. US corporations and wall street did fund his rise to power. One of his chief funders was Prescott Bush, grandfather of George Bush. This is well documented, even by mainstream media sources. Look up IG Farben and Union Banking Corp.


Prescott Bush was one of the seven Dwarfs at the bank, the boss and owner who made that decision was Fritz Thyssen, a German nationalist. The biggest financial backers of the Nazi party in its early days were wealthy (and anti-communist) German industrialists and bankers, who pulled Hitler's purse-strings. As soon as Hitler became Chancellor in 1933, his first target was the communists. What happened after that, was not what Mr. Thyssen had envisioned:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Thyssen
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Adama » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm listening to him now. He is a brilliant man, as you say, Winston. It is worth it to listen just for the history lesson itself, though I already knew many of the things he is talking about. I did not know all of it though.

As far as Reptilian Aliens, it really seems like he is trying to sell his book here. The most he says is that they are from the 4th dimension. This means we can not perceive them because this is a 3 dimensional world. He goes on to say they intermixed with human populations to make the royal bloodlines.

Again, he states this as fact with no supporting evidence. We are just to take his word for it. He doesnt even say how he came to this "understanding" of the world. He just mentions it as fact and moves on.

I also find the whole mind control bit to be more sci fi fantasy. Multi personality disorder may or may not exist. His theory is that assassins like Lee Harvey Oswald (though he doesnt mention him by name) were the product of this MPD mind control. That's OK. He doesnt state how the ENTIRE f***ing WORLD has been subject to this same mind control though.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4237
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby gmm567 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:23 am

chomsky and icke are both kikes
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Postby Winston » Fri May 07, 2010 11:57 am

J.Adama wrote:I'm listening to him now. He is a brilliant man, as you say, Winston. It is worth it to listen just for the history lesson itself, though I already knew many of the things he is talking about. I did not know all of it though.

As far as Reptilian Aliens, it really seems like he is trying to sell his book here. The most he says is that they are from the 4th dimension. This means we can not perceive them because this is a 3 dimensional world. He goes on to say they intermixed with human populations to make the royal bloodlines.

Again, he states this as fact with no supporting evidence. We are just to take his word for it. He doesnt even say how he came to this "understanding" of the world. He just mentions it as fact and moves on.

I also find the whole mind control bit to be more sci fi fantasy. Multi personality disorder may or may not exist. His theory is that assassins like Lee Harvey Oswald (though he doesnt mention him by name) were the product of this MPD mind control. That's OK. He doesnt state how the ENTIRE f***ing WORLD has been subject to this same mind control though.


Which lecture are you listening to? The one at Oxford Union? That is the best one and the most down to earth because he does not mention reptiles in it, only how we are controlled and manipulated, which makes a lot of sense and is very very insightful.

Usually those who attack and ridicule him have never taken a few hours and listen to his finest work.

But just cause he is brilliant doesn't mean he is right about everything. Even brilliant people can have some incorrect beliefs. I do not think he made up the reptile thing to sell books though. That has hurt his credibility a lot. No one would deliberately do that. He really believes it I'm sure.

But let's not forget that other researchers have concluded similar things, such as Michael Tsarion, Zecharia Sitchin, etc.

Oh you must be listening to the COTO interview. That is not a lecture, just casual talk. If you want to hear Icke explain how he came to the reptile conclusion, here is a lecture of his where he goes into that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz91F2PdyPM

Basically his evidence is that hundreds of people have told him that they've seen humans turn into reptiles, not just the elite, but others as well. He names some of them too.

But anyway, getting off that subject, you should listen to his Oxford Union presentation. It's the most down to earth one and is very sensible. And it's a brilliant masterpiece too. When you see it, you will want to download it as well with the Firefox Add On.

Oxford Union Presentation
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0106638208

In it he explains mind control in perfectly sensible detail. There was a CIA program called MK ULTRA that was a mind control program, which some say still goes on today. Jesse Ventura did a chilling program about it in his Conspiracy Theory series, which you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... Y1PEmLxZCU

Did you know that the guy who shot Lennon was carrying a copy of "The Catcher in the Rye" in his bag, and then a year later, when Hinckley tried to shoot Reagan, he was also carrying that same book with him? That is very uncanny. What are the odds of that? Astronomical. Some say that book could have been used as a mind control trigger.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm


Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest