Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Larry King Live: Michael Shermer vs UFOlogists

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Larry King Live: Michael Shermer vs UFOlogists

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am

On Larry King Live, Skeptic Michael Shermer debates some big name UFOlogists, such as Stanton Friedman, George Noory and others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udgzzCQP0M
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:54 pm

I just finished watching the debate, and gosh, Michael Shermer sure is closed minded and uses the same outdated arguments.

I posted this in his channel comments section:

To Michael Shermer:

You are very closed minded on this. You say that memories and anecdotes are unreliable. If that's so, then why is the MAJORITY of what I remember accurate and checks out? I remember the name of my 1st grade teacher, and my classmates on Facebook confirm that it's correct. I remember that Karate Kid movie came out in 1984, which movie websites confirmed to be correct. Etc. etc. How do you skeptics explain that? Doesn't that show that memory is reliable, albeit not perfect?

Michael, I invite you to visit my SCEPCOP website and treatise. It debunks all your arguments in full. See the URL in my channel or go to debunkingskeptics dot c o m. I hope you write a response to my treatise and site. My forum would love your response.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal