Momopi, Rock, do these two parts look the same to you?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

As much as I would like to know about exactly what did happen and who was behind the events of 2001 September 11, I honestly doubt we'll find out simply because of what several people right in this thread already indicated: it's too late now. It's too late for anyone to care about it. Nearly 9 whole years and lots of other things just as bad if not worse have happened (like this ongoing oil spill) even in the US, let alone the rest of the world. The time for the independent investigation was in the time directly after it happened, not now. It likely doesn't even matter who did it at this point because finding out who did it or what caused it isn't going to change much except maybe for some people's opinions of the events. It certainly isn't going to change the events themselves and the fact that X number of people died, affecting X number of family & friends of those victims.

So while it would be very nice if the full truth does get out eventually, it's likely not going to amount to much.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I think the goobermint intentionally keeps us in the dark about such things, since it keeps us preoccupied and not paying attention to what they are doing in DC behind our backs. Think of all the conspiracies Americans have been drooling over for the last 50 years: who shot JKF? Are Elvis and Jim Morrison still alive? Who shot down the various airliners? What brought down the Hindenburg? Who stole the Lindbergh baby? Is Hitler still alive and living in Brazil? What really happened at Roswell? Are Kagan and Napolitano lesbian sisters separated at birth? The list is endless, because inquiring minds want to know.

My theory is this: after age 30 my brain began losing more brain cells than it creates, so what am I going to use the remaining ones for? Whining about what I can't do anything about, or making a better life for myself and my family?

Just sayin'!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

adam917 wrote:As much as I would like to know about exactly what did happen and who was behind the events of 2001 September 11, I honestly doubt we'll find out simply because of what several people right in this thread already indicated: it's too late now. It's too late for anyone to care about it. Nearly 9 whole years and lots of other things just as bad if not worse have happened (like this ongoing oil spill) even in the US, let alone the rest of the world. The time for the independent investigation was in the time directly after it happened, not now. It likely doesn't even matter who did it at this point because finding out who did it or what caused it isn't going to change much except maybe for some people's opinions of the events. It certainly isn't going to change the events themselves and the fact that X number of people died, affecting X number of family & friends of those victims.

So while it would be very nice if the full truth does get out eventually, it's likely not going to amount to much.
Maybe. You are right technically. But knowing the truth helps bring AWARENESS. If people know that 9/11 was a fraud, then they will also know that the War on Terror, which is neverending, and the Patriot Act, are frauds too. Then they may stop supporting the war. People are still dying in this phoney war.

There is also something called the hundredth monkey effect. When you become the change you want to see, it dominoes into others around the world, like a fractal in a hologram changes the whole.

This last clip from the film Esoteric Agenda explains why one who is awakened to truth need not try to spread it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip8o_aCv5uw

PS - Rock, I didn't ask you to spend hundreds of hours to research something, just 2 hours to watch a film :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: Maybe. You are right technically. But knowing the truth helps bring AWARENESS. If people know that 9/11 was a fraud, then they will also know that the War on Terror, which is neverending, and the Patriot Act, are frauds too. Then they may stop supporting the war. People are still dying in this phoney war.

There is also something called the hundredth monkey effect. When you become the change you want to see, it dominoes into others around the world, like a fractal in a hologram changes the whole.

This last clip from the film Esoteric Agenda explains why one who is awakened to truth need not try to spread it:

PS - Rock, I didn't ask you to spend hundreds of hours to research something, just 2 hours to watch a film :)
I did watch the film. As far as I'm concerned, it proves nothing. Anything like that needs to be thoroughly, independently, and personally fact checked where possible plus researched in great depth. After 100s of hours of research, I doubt I could find a 100% answer. But I would probably be convinced one way or the other (80% or better odds). Some of Michael Moore's films are also very convincing until you take the time to fact check them or examin the broader context of various quotes and events he employs.

I remind you, everything you think you know about the issue is what others tell or show you. You have not personally verified anything have you? Have you even seen any of the wreckage or ground zero soon after the event? I had clients who worked in the World Trade Center and often travelled to NYC before and after the event. I still have no certainty as to what happened.

At this late stage, anyone who still buys the official explanation of the "War on Terror" and the "Patriot Act", are grossly ignorant and/or shockingly naive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Which film did you watch? The Zero film? All of it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne