Gadzooks! Check out this alien abduction story!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Gadzooks! Check out this alien abduction story!

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting story about a man who said he was abducted by aliens! I have a hard time believeing stories like this but check it out to see what you think.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

huh? how did they force his sperm out? why don't they just let him masturbate some sperm out and collect it? lol. also why did they force him to have sex with an alien female? wouldn't a guy do that willingly? lol. this is strange. they should just abduct a man and a good looking female and make them have sex. then they'd get no complaints. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gadzooks! Check out this alien abduction story!

Post by jamesbond »

Even aliens are "Happier Abroad." :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are 3 allegedly true alien and UFO encounter stories.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXrEeUIH_8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

An interview with an astrophysicist who studies the UFO phenomenon and has interviewed individuals about it in his research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CzAiJXz3Gk

Hugh Ross is one of the authors of 'Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men.'

I saw one of his shows back before YouTube existed and he pointed out that two scientists who were both agnostics, one of which made a report for Congress on aliens concluded that accounts of encounters with aliens were similar to if not identical to accounts of encounters with demons.