Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
dano
Freshman Poster

Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth

Post by dano »

Theres a lot of engineers that have a problem with official investigation of the twin towers collapsing. You won't hear this in the media of course, but you can watch this video to hear there concerns.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more:

Alex Jone's Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Speech at The Doubletree Hotel in Austin, Texas

Part 1 of 4

Last edited by Winston on May 20th, 2013, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new great summary of critical objective evidence contradicting the official 9-11 story which will convince fence sitters, presented by Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org:

To learn more, visit:
http://www.ae911truth.org
http://www.911explosiveevidence.org

To get involved in the 9/11 Truth movement, whether online or offline, go here for free virtual action kits:
http://www.911expertsspeakout.org/action_kit.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I was told to watch this movie this morning from a friend. Very interesting so far halfway in.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You have got to give the guys a little credit who are doing this, they have a plan. Even though we have assembled the worlds most powerful criminal enterprise ever seen through our labor at least they have a plan

The interesting thing at the core of this is the fact the real story of what happened that day has been on the net since the day it happened and a majority of people still accept what they were told by the BO OB TUBE as accurate information.

And they still cannot quit figure out it was a coupdeteat and all this crazy stuff going on got all ramped up after 9/11.

There really is nothing to do about it because there are no excuses when the net has been going for 20 years.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 25th, 2013, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Moretorque wrote:You have got to give the guys a little credit who are doing this, they have a plan. Even though we have assembled the worlds most powerful criminal enterprise ever seen through our labor, at least they have a plan

The interesting thing at the core of this is the fact the real story of what happened that day has been on the net since the day it happened and a majority of people still accept what they were told by the BO OB TUBE as accurate information.

And they still cannot quit figure out it was a coupdeteat and all this crazy stuff going on got all ramped up after 9/11.

There really is nothing to do about it because there are no excuses when the net has been going for 20 years.
I admit, when that video came out, I didn't care much. I did not think the people were crazy, I just had my own reasons for why and how 9/11 happened, from a foreign policy/military industrial complex level. But that Building 7 evidence is so damning, I have not quite processed it all yet. The 2 towers falling.....eh, even if I give the terrorists that one, how the f**k did building 7 fall like that?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

9/11 was just a staged event as the pretext event as the excuse for the coming in your face, bust in your front door police state, lose all your property right's, we own you and all you own now because you owe us interest on our fraudulent made up debt society.

Do not be fooled all roads go back to the British Empire on this whole gig period.
Time to Hide!
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

I think the Brits read the script too soon.

Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this recent presentation event called "9/11: What really happened and why it matters". It's really good and features several speakers as well as a Q&A session.

Part 1: Presentation by Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K81muj7Sm5k

Part 2: Presentation by Ken Jenkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSRMGKHqieg

Part 3: Q&A Session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJx3gjV-BsM

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mike Rivero of " What Really Happened " has a daily POD CAST that is very informative, I agree with about 80% of what he says and I learn something new from him every time I listen to him. Nobody will ever just stick with the facts and always has to interject their speculation and Mike drives his speculation as fact and that is the one thing I do not like about his presentations.

Overall he is one of the best in the business, people should listen to his show if they want to learn about a wide variety of topics.
Time to Hide!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I have spent over 3000 hrs studying 911. There are several smoking guns that this was a staged and botched black op....in fact, its quite glaring...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Enticer wrote:I have spent over 3000 hrs studying 911. There are several smoking guns that this was a staged and botched black op....in fact, its quite glaring...
Even if you don't believe in conspiracies, is it a coincidence that the U.S. started going down the toilet after 9/11? Of course, the country was already sliding by then, but it accelerated at a breathtaking place after the tragedy. And we've had two terrible Presidents in a row--with the last decent Presidents being Reagan, Kennedy and Eisenhower in the last 50+ years. ...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I believe there were other possible staged events and/or false-flaggers - OK city, London city bombing and Sandy Hook shooting are 3 possible. Even the Boston Marathon has earmarks of a hoax...