Beatles Conspiracy: Did Paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced by a double?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Beatles Conspiracy: Did Paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced by a double?

Post by Winston »

I heard that recently two Italian forensic experts announced in Wired magazine that based on photo and voice analysis, there is a high probability that the Paul McCartney before 1966 and after are different people, meaning that he was replaced by a double. Here is an article about it in English.

http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... l-was.html

Here is a voice comparison between Paul and Faul's (the imposter) songs. It shows a different imprint in the voice harmonics from computer analysis. You can listen to the clips yourself here.

http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... rints.html

In the David Icke forum, there is a huge mega thread about this topic.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102300

What do you think? Is it possible the world was duped?

I also heard that several of McCartney's ex girlfriends before 1966 claim that the Paul after 1966 is not the same man they dated.

Wow. Fascinating.
Last edited by Winston on September 5th, 2013, 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I listen to the "Paul" and “Faul� recordings, they all sound to my ear like Paul McCartney. This is despite the fact that he has aged over the years which could significantly change his voice, and in addition the dramatic improvement of recording technology from the 60s as well as the different types of recording processing done on each song. This just shows the sophistication of the process of human hearing. Our brains are still way more sophisticated then any machine which can’t filter out all of the differences and identify a signal as coming from the same source.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this voice harmonics comparison between Paul saying "Hey" before and after 1966.

Also, listen to this short chilling interview with Heather Mills, Paul's ex wife. She claims that she knows a secret about Paul so devastating that it would endanger her life and that people would not be able to handle it. What could she be referring to?

Last edited by Winston on April 14th, 2012, 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:A fairly old urban legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead
Yeah but there is some physical and audio evidence to back it up. It's not just some myth. But the evidence is not conclusive, just suggestive.

Plus listen to what Heather Mills said in the interview above.

Why do you lack any skepticism or critical thinking toward what you are told?

You do know that there is a disinformation campaign going on don't you? Why do you think words like "skeptic" and "freethinker" have been hijacked to mean different things than their true meanings?

Skeptic now refers to someone who ridicules/debunks anyone and anything that challenges the status quo and anything that's official. That is not the true meaning of the word at all. Look up Pyrro Skeptikos and you'll see that he meant something totally different, not an establishment defender.

And freethinker now means Atheist, rather than someone who thinks freely.

This is part of our mind control, to get us to believe anything we are told with unquestioning faith. Of course, if you're under mind control you don't know it, cause if you did, then it wouldn't succeed. If it succeeds, then you are UNaware of it.

Case in point. You've spent zero time investigating this subject, but instead just dismiss it offhand. That's not what a true skeptic does. That's what a mind controlled person does.

Why do you think that whenever I ask Momopi the honest question, "Why do you believe everything official with unquestioning faith, and that reality is whatever the media/government tells you?" he runs away and can't answer it? It's cause his programming programs him to ridicule and deny such a notion. That's why he can't confront it and must avoid such questions. If he faced such a question, it would undermine his "programming". Think about it.

If he was free of mind control and was totally objective and truth seeking, he would answer that question honestly. Look at me. I answer ALL questions straight on and without avoidance. Why is that? How come others can't do the same?

If you don't want to believe something, fine. But do so cause of the EVIDENCE, and your open minded unbiased analysis of it, not because of some dogmatic belief that everything official is the truth and that no secrets/conspiracies exist.

Meditate on that, and try to break the trance you're under.

True freedom and skepticism/freethinking begins in your MIND.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these side by side comparison photos of an interview with Paul McCartney in 1966 vs. 1967.

Notice every aspect of the face. Look closely. Don't they look like obviously different people?

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston this is absurd.

This sort of CT-Beatles nonsense was debunked before you were born.

The person here who lacks any skepticism or critical thinking toward what you are told is you.

You believe and consider the most outlandish piles of intellectual nonsense the world has ever seen. You think that because something is counter to what you believe is mainstream, orthodox 'reality', that it must be true. Always, always, you cite experts - this is Appeal To Authority Fallacy. Look it up.

Like all CT, it takes someone so much time to point out the massive and serial flaws in every concept that it becomes impossible to disprove to your satisfaction.

Ex:
You will post an image of a 2nd or 3rd stage compressor impellor and ask if that looks like the intake of a jet engine.
Then, when that flaw is pointed out, you will then say...

"Yes, but...what about this..."

Ex.:

You post one set of over exposed photos and another set with natural lighting. One set a year later when Paul has lost a bit of weight.

Like most CT'ers you lack the ability to see, literally you cannot see reality. To you WTC looks like a controlled demoltion, when it clearly is not. Why CT'ers lack visual acuity and the ability to see the world accurately is an interesting mystery.

You literally see things that are not there and nothing anyone can do or say will fix this.

You continue on and on until the other person moves on, because they have a life.

That's why I am not going to disprove all the CT nonsense you post here - I have a life and consider it a massive waste of time. Can I? You betcha I can. It takes one paragraph and 30 seconds of reading for me to find the first fallacy, error or screwup in any CT you have ever posted [[Example - above the samples compare the words 'Yesterday' and 'Hey' - not scientific, not the identical word, thus the conclusion is bullshit]]. But, that's not enough for you, so why bother? I have had this identical conversation with every single other CT fan who ever contaminates a non-CT forum on the web. On my own forums I banned CT posters without warning. It made for a focused and happy forum.

Also the name of this website is not 'Happier Conspiracy Theories Abroad', now is it?

Let's stay on topic, please.

No more CT posts and more about Foreign Women.

What is Taiwan like right now? China is hot and humid as the summer drags on. I will be visiting a 2nd tier city next week. How about you? What can you tell us about Chinese Taipei and the small and medium sized cities near you?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

globetrotter wrote:Winston this is absurd.
This sort of CT-Beatles nonsense was debunked before you were born.
The person here who lacks any skepticism or critical thinking toward what you are told is you.
;p I'm waiting for him to "advance" to the "play the record backwards" stage.

http://sox.sourceforge.net/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Globetrotter, you never answered my question. Why do you believe that all conspiracies are false and that only official versions of everything are true? The evidence doesn't support that at all. I've shown you a mountain from credible experts and people.

Btw, the "appeal to authority" is only a fallacy when the authority is not qualified in the subject. That's a basic rule of logic.

Not all CT are true, but not all are false either. Why do you deny them all? What is your problem with them? You never answered this question.

You can't name any secrets, cover ups, etc.?

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. You lack the ability to see possibilities, and you have an emotional block against it.

I am glad you aren't a moderator here then. Banning CT posters just cause you hate conspiracies, is not fair or logical. Fortunately I'm much more fair than that.

Someone on this forum already told me that you were a moderator on another forum who banned CT posters. So I already knew about that.

You seem like a practical down to earth person, so why do you even deny obvious conspiracies like JFK or 9/11? There are MANY MANY big unanswered questions about both events, and things that don't add up.

Understanding conspiracies is part of the process of waking up and liberating your mind. Why are you so religiously against that?

You yourself have cited the lies of feminism in US culture and media, so why don't you see through other things as well?

Test for you:

Did you know that Al Qaeda doesn't even exist as a terrorist group? It simply means "the database" in Arabic, and it was a code name given to a group fighting against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Many independent journalists have discovered this. It doesn't exist as a terrorist group.

So with lies like that debunked, why do you continue to not see that you've been duped? Serious investigators have already concluded that the official story isn't true. It's not even in debate anymore. So why are you in denial? You're holding on to something that's outdated and debunked by most serious investigators.
Last edited by Winston on October 16th, 2010, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great Beatles songs.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Globetrotter,
I'm not saying that all CT's are true. I'm merely saying why close your mind to the possibilities? Why rule out anything a priori? Why not consider the evidence at least? That's all I'm advocating.

Yet you on the other hand, advocate dismissing them ALL a priori. That's not logical or rational.

Btw, there is a whole forum of people who think that Paul died and was replaced in 1966. Why don't you go there and try to convince them all that they are nuts? lol

http://only1rad.proboards.com/index.cgi

Check out what two forensic experts in Italy say:

http://only1rad.proboards.com/index.cgi ... hread=1511

Btw, yeah this forum is primarily about foreign women. But why should truth be limited to one topic? Why be so one dimensional? Many of us here have a wide variety of eclectic interests we like to talk about, not just one subject. Truth covers many areas, not just one.

Also, if you hate conspiracy topics Globetrotter, then why do you click on them? Most people ignore topics they aren't interested in. Thus you must have some psychological issue with them, rather than a logical one.

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:Globetrotter,
I'm not saying that all CT's are true. I'm merely saying why close your mind to the possibilities? Why rule out anything a priori? Why not consider the evidence at least? That's all I'm advocating.
Winston,

You simply don't understand.

I am not closed to the possibilities. I consider them, and in 200 milliseconds I find a fatal flaw, and then I dismiss them. Every time someone points me to a video or website or posts an article in any forum it takes me 30 seconds to read until I find a mistake. This has happened 100% of the time. All of them. 9-11, the moon hoax, etc. The amount of time it takes for me to disprove them is infinite because the believers are irrational and not versed in science, pull a logical fallacy every sentence or paragraph. I have a life, and they don't. I have better things to do than waste my time trying to argue with fools and prove that their theories are fantasy constructed to shield their psyches from a dangerous and unsafe world.

In typical logical fallacy style they claim that someone who does not have the time to debate has proven them right. No, that's another logical fallacy. I have had this conversation with you, with dozens of other people in the past 9 years, Nothing ever changes. You cannot understand what I am saying and I have other things to do.

McCartney, for example.

Most CT fans have a long list of oddly grouped qualities. One of them is an inability to accurately view, see and observe the world as it is. This applies to this CT. They lack the ability to be observant.

CT'ers see those photos of McCartney and 'obviously see a different person'.

I see those photos and I see a young man who aged naturally in 5 years, one photo is shot in natural light and the other is shot with light under his chin. One photo he appears hungover, shot early in the am like the cover of Rubber Soul. One photo his chin is lowered one it is not. This will make a persons' face appear different. Men go through these 'jumps' in aging. Caucasian men especially. Someone will look more or less the same from 25 to 37 and then age considerably in a few years, then have the same appearance for 10 years, then age rapidly in a few years, etc. It happened to me between 39 and 42. I went from looking to be 33 to looking to be 55. McCartney and The Boys had a party lifestyle especially after Bob Dylan exposed them to weed in early 1965. Those late nights on speed in Hamburg playing for 10 hours a night wear out even a 21 year old and age him faster.

When I point out the subtle details they simply don't see them, don't understand them, and lack the wisdom and experience and knowledge to put them in the proper context.

Then there is the sound sample 'proof' where they pick two phrases that rhyme and state categorically 'that they should appear the same on a graph'. This sort of 'it should be like this...' claim appears in every CT, almost in every sentence. It's just based upon ignorance and lack of experience and massive amounts of suspicion and numerous errant assumptions about how the world is. For the record, NO a person's voice should NOT look the same of a spectrograph when uttering different words 5 years apart with vastly different recording technologies.

It is this sort of attention to detail and the ability to notice it, know what it is, and how it affects those who lack the ability to see fine detail, that is one of the major flaws or inabilities of CT'ers.

They just cannot see what others can see.

This annoys people, especially the young. Young people get pissed off when someone older and wiser points out the reality of a situation based upon the subtle clues, the nuances, the experience and wisdom that someone who is 55 has and that someone who is 25 or 37 does not have.

"You can't judge people! How do you know that! You are making that up! That's bullshit!" et-f***ing-cetera.

It appears like magic to those who don't have the ability and it pisses them off. So, most older wiser folks (and not all older folks are sharp, knowledgeable, wise and observant either...) shut up and let the youngsters splash around in their ignorance. Once in a great while one actually seeks knowledge and they get it, but most of the time that is why older folks shut up around younger adults.

We can see stuff you can't. We know stuff you don't. In a fashion it allows one to predict the future.

Ex. Obama's first press conference. I have 2 friends in the world with the same point of view and insight. After he held that conference I fired off an email to them both. One guy is a CEO, millionaire, knows a few billionaires. One guy is special ops, has looked down the barrel of a gun many times. One guy knows 2 billionaires, and has a vast array of experience. All of us were shocked to the point of dismay. All of us saw exactly the same things. All of us tried to warn everyone. We did what we could, we all have a clear conscious.

All of us saw the same thing.

And it's pointless for us to discuss it with those who don't see, because the replies will be:

"You can't judge people! How do you know that! You are making that up! That's bullshit! You have to give him a chance!"

Sadly we were right as Obama has proved to be the incompetent empty suit we saw that first day.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Globetrotter,
So what is your position then, that the official version of everything is always the truth? Can you name any government lies, cover ups or conspiracies that you believe in? What about the JFK assassination?

Are all conspiracies by default false to you? What about the evidence for them?

How come many credible experts believe in them?

I just realized something. Isn't the real reason you are against conspiracy topics on this forum, because you are afraid that the US government intelligence might monitor this forum and flag it and thus that would draw attention to you and your anonymous expat life?

FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Winston wrote:Globetrotter,
So what is your position then, that the official version of everything is always the truth? Can you name any government lies, cover ups or conspiracies that you believe in? What about the JFK assassination?

Are all conspiracies by default false to you? What about the evidence for them?

How come many credible experts believe in them?

I just realized something. Isn't the real reason you are against conspiracy topics on this forum, because you are afraid that the US government intelligence might monitor this forum and flag it and thus that would draw attention to you and your anonymous expat life?
Look how quickly various theories have arisen about Wikileaks and Julian Assange. The corporate media's story is that Assange and his group are totally sincere hackers, time and again outwitting agencies of the U.S. government. Others see Wikileaks as an intelligence operation, of Israel or the U.S., being used to give the U.S. government a pretext to clamp down on freedom on the internet.

Every time there is a major event, there is the "official version" -- which never seems to change, ala the way 9/11 was "solved" within minutes even though a group of cavemen supposedly outwitted 17 different U.S. security and intelligence agencies over a period of years in carrying out the crime -- and then alternative versions arise.

I think it's important to be open-minded about all issues. No one has a monopoly on truth and we live in a time of official lies passed off as truth like never before. George Orwell and others foresaw the direction technological advances were leading governments and powerful private interests to behave. My rule of thumb is not to believe anything the government or its hand-in-glove media say at face value. It's intellectually stimulating to consider different viewpoints and I'm glad Winston shares many "off the beaten path" ideas and theories on his site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Exactly FreeYourMind. To me, any theory, even if it's wacky, is worth considering if it comes from an intelligent source or mind. Thus I am not claiming that every alternative theory out there is true, only that it should be considered.

I live in a world of possibilities, while some live in a world of rigidity and fixed beliefs. It's a different natural inclination. When you have beliefs that are not resistant to change, you are more equipped at finding out the truth.

What's tricky is that no matter what beliefs system you hold, there is always going to be new data that contradicts it. Thus fixed belief systems do not aid you in finding the truth.