Beatles Conspiracy: Did Paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced by a double?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe I was wrong about the whole Paul thing. Check out this playlist of video clips from interviews with Paul McCartney from 1965 to 1968. They all look like the same person - same face, same voice, same mannerisms, same tempo of speech, same facial features, same facial expressions, etc. So I guess maybe I was wrong about him being replaced?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKYgX2F ... kKYgX2Fu-U
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

No need to view the video.

Pics you posted above are conclusive.

If video shows original Paul thru 1968, then either:

(1) Videos are deliberately misdated, as disinformation;

or, more likely,

(2) Original Paul survived and both he and his double (Faul) appeared occasionally.

Some people seem to use doubles this way, e.g. Stallone, Madonna, Aguilera, Hillary Clinton, etc.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
You should see the video clips. It's interesting and fun to watch them closely to see if they're the same person. They definitely do seem like the same person.

About the photos earlier, we can't rule out that they are stretched or distorted. Angles can also change appearance.

Why would Paul have a double? It'd be almost impossible to have a double look and sound exactly like you, even close up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This is the dumbest theory I ever heard.

Who in their right mind would want to be this 'double'? Acting for the rest of you life, pretending to be someone you are not?
Did he have a life before? He would have to forget all his friends, family, relatives and start a completely new life as Paul.

How do you fool Paul's parents and friends?

Theory is beyond stupid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:This is the dumbest theory I ever heard.

Who in their right mind would want to be this 'double'? Acting for the rest of you life, pretending to be someone you are not?
Did he have a life before? He would have to forget all his friends, family, relatives and start a completely new life as Paul.

Theory is beyond stupid.
Dude, get real. Most men would gladly trade their life for Paul McCartney's. Think about it. If you were him, you could get any girl you want, and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Most men would gladly be his double.

Besides, if the double were alive at the same time, he would only be a part-time double, meaning he could have his other life too when he's not being Paul.

Think next time before you talk. You tend to say lame things without thinking.

Obviously a double can't fool Paul's family and friends. They would have to hush or be in on it. There are ways to silence people. Also when you make a deal with the Illuminati, you have to do what they say.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:

Theory is beyond stupid.
Dude, get real. Most men would gladly trade their life for Paul McCartney's. Think about it. If you were him, you could get any girl you want, and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Most men would gladly be his double.

Besides, if the double were alive at the same time, he would only be a part-time double, meaning he could have his other life too when he's not being Paul.

Obviously a double can't fool Paul's family and friends. They would have to hush or be in on it. There are ways to silence people. Also when you make a deal with the Illuminati, you have to do what they say.

Part time double?How do you silence so many people, family and friends? All you need is one person to speak out

What would be the purpose of it anyway?

Apparently Josip Broz Tito had his double

http://dalje.com/en-world/ten-biggest-w ... ies/253776
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:

Theory is beyond stupid.

Wasn't Faul's wife quoted as toasting the double by name?

She clearly was enamored with him...

Bonano:

Google the doubles thing, if you have trouble finding it I'll post links, but its 230am...

Christina Aguliera and Madonna are clear examples, as well as Paul/Faul.

Think of it this way:

A group, like the Power Rangers, is making a MINT for the producer and all concerned.

One Power ranger needs a year off, or gets into drugs and needs rehab, or gets into a fight with another Power Ranger.

Do you simply LIQUIDATE a moneymaking property?

Or are you resourceful enough to substitute a talented look-alike?

Wouldn't work?

Remember that Black/German duo that didn't even SING? Milli Vanilli wasn't it?

And yes, though performances and records were fake, they WERE authentically talented, They made the mistake of going public and wrecked their lives. But as Winston pointed out, they DID get serious tail while it lasted.

Easy to do in the performing world, because many performers do have "stand-ins" who rehearse scenes with other actors, also look-alike stunt men.

Especially easy with women because of hairdos, makeup, etc.

Not always easy to distinguish what is possible with plastic surgery, but plastic surgery has limits. Cant change skull shape etc.

Other doubles proven in the political world:

Obviously fake Saddam Hussein - tribal relative or cousin of real Saddam - hanged - probably thought hanging would be fake. Pics of fake and real Saddam easy to google.

Fake Mubarak - wheeled in on a f***ing cot behind bars inside courtroom to avoid clear camera shot - never happened before in history of jurisprudence- - his lawyer said he was fake - real Mubarak dead 2 years - mainstream media did no followup report, but word got out in a tweet from the courtroom

Fake Rudolf Hess - Real Hess had blue eyes but prisoner in Spandau had brown eyes

All of these have clear motivations, except Hess. Hard to believe a fake was in prison all those years. Perhaps he wasn't, and just showed up now and then as an acting gig. Family said it wasn't him. (Real Hess probably tortured to death by the Brits.)

ANyway you get the idea. Asking "why" comes later. It's like coming upon someone who is standing over their bloody, dead parent, holding a bloody knife, sweaty and breathless.

"I can't believe anyone would do that" is natural, but not helpful. They DID do it. First you have to realize that, take it in, accept it.

"Why" comes later.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote: So what is your position then, that the official version of everything is always the truth?
Someone disagrees with this dumbass McCartney replacement theory.

So, in Winston's mind, that means the person believes that the official version of everything is always the truth.

Winston, has it ever occurred to you that believing every conspiracy theory is just as stupid as believing none of them?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston wrote: So what is your position then, that the official version of everything is always the truth?
Someone disagrees with this dumbass McCartney replacement theory.

So, in Winston's mind, that means the person believes that the official version of everything is always the truth.

Winston, has it ever occurred to you that believing every conspiracy theory is just as stupid as believing none of them?
No. I believe in some but not in others. It's based on the evidence. I'm not the type of person who believes in every alleged conspiracy without evidence. But there are some out there who believes that every conspiracy is false, including the ones that are already proven. An example is Michael Shermer. Not everyone seeks the truth you know.

Photo comparison of Paul McCartney before and after 1966. Looks like the same guy.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Faul McCartney admits he is a double (right after 1:30)

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Obvious Travolta Double At The Oscars

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1966, experts

Post by Moretorque »

So Madonna is a double or has doubles ?, this is a very interesting subject.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Obvious Travolta Double At The Oscars

Post by Jester »

Compare the lecherous creepy Travolta, above...

with the young Travolta, below, at 6:22...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6ay-dZtvY

Then tell me they are the same guy

:lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1966?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This new video claims that one of the last remaining Beatles, Ringo Starr, has already blown the whistle and confessed that the whole "Paul McCartney was replaced" claim is true after all. Also, before his death, George Harrison released two audio tapes called "The Last Testament of George Harrison" in which he also confessed that the conspiracy about Paul being a double is true, and that he didn't want the secret to die with him. What do you all think? If two of the Beatles really confessed to this, then that is strong proof after all don't you think?

@globetrotter you still around? What do you think? In addition, the big physical differences such Paul being a lot taller after 1966 and changing from being left handed to right handed, and looking different significantly as you can see in the photos on the first page here, would constitute HARD PROOF that he is a different person right? So you see globetrotter, it's not just a few anomalies here and there or imagination, there is some hard physical proof that any intelligent aware observer can see. You didn't take that into account like an honest truth seeker should.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1966?

Post by Winston »

Some more comparison photos of Paul McCartney before and after 1966. As you can see, it does appear that these could very well be two different people if you look closely and reflect on the photos. Apparently, the story goes that a man named William Shears Campbell won a look alike contest for Paul McCartney, and so was used to replace him. The British secret service MI5 helped in the transition of him becoming McCartney's replacement. Campbell was also a good singer and nobody noticed the difference, and had similar mannerisms to Paul, so they kept him and continued the charade, the story goes. Also after 1966 William Shears Campbell disappeared from history and cannot be found, so he could have assumed a new identity of Paul McCartney.