Jesse Ventura Proves 9/11 Cover Up...

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Jesse Ventura Proves 9/11 Cover Up...

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the new episode of Conspiracy Theory where Jesse Ventura totally debunks the 9/11 Pentagon Attacks. The whole episode is below. It presents some irrefutable evidence of a conspiracy as well as some hands on tests in a 757 flight simulator that totally debunk the official story.

Last edited by Winston on December 26th, 2010, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I don't get how anyone watching conspiracy theory can still believe the tripe the government tells us. The average US citizen is such a brainwashed moron, not willing to realize that our own government is our worst enemy now; not any of the "supposed" foreign threats that they state are our enemies. It's all smoke and mirrors perpetrated by our own government and the hidden one also that maintains its own inner power circle of elites... It just keeps getting worse and worse, it's like the government keeps pushing the limit to see what the people will suck up and take. Is there an eventual breaking point that can actually break critical mass?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because human nature dismisses or rationalizes away evidence that doesn't fit its beliefs and only accepts evidence that supports it. People who believe that authority = truth and cannot accept that evil has infiltrated their government and can only believe what they hear on CNN will reject any conspiracy evidence cause it simply doesn't fit into their beliefs. People are attached to their beliefs. Only those who are not attached and are more objective about it will look at such evidence with a fair mindset.

That being said, the newest episode of "Conspiracy Theory" about the 9/11 Pentagon Attacks reveals a lot of irrefutable evidence, even if it is one-sided. I just saw it and cannot fathom how anyone can see this evidence and not doubt the official story.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

All of the season two episodes are eye opening. You know the government is forcing them to stop showing the Police state episode? I guess it is too close to the truth for the powers that be to accept. The water episode was an eye opener too, now the oil tycoons are securing water aquifers around the world cause that will be the new "gold" in the future. You watch these things enough you feel like killing yourself and just ending it now. I suppose that's why most people would rather continue living in their fantasy worlds than stare at the truth all around them.

The oils spill one was really an eye opener as well, actually all of them were quite good except maybe the area 51 one, that one didn't really expose anything new that I wasn't aware of previously.

It's a good thing we got out of the states when we did cause it's just going to keep getting worse and more difficult to leave for good...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. One of my friends, who is very open minded and passionate about foreign women, when it comes to conspiracies and the war on terror, prefers to take everything the government says on faith! I can't believe it. Have a look. How can anyone think like this? Here is what he said about the Jesse Ventura episodes.
Hey Winston, lol, yes , I actually saw that!!!! I have a buddy from my church who also eats that stuff up. he he he. Man, he is as nuts as you guys are! LOL. Just teasing you Winston. I will copy and paste his and my email exchange in order (I would have forwarded you our email but he may be weird about my revealing his email address)

It's Jesse's show, so he can pre arrange to interview whomever he wants who he knows in advance will say what he wants to hear for his TV show . I do believe that of all the 100's or thousands of airline or aviation experts, its not hard to find one that supports the 9/11 consiracy theory for his show, and will get in the simulator and make it look the way they want it to look. Winston, man, noe of thosi stuff means anything without seeing the other side debunk it. SO far I have seen all that stuff you guys believe easily debunked. Its the same game we see every day in politics, until you hear the other side, you aint go shit. You cant have a Republican do a TV show that says this or that happened without the leading representative of the Democrats counter their supposed evidence. Until I can see the "OTHER SIDE" response to explain why it IS possible, I wont change my views. Most of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff has been totally debunked from what little research I had time to do.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

"Many of the “facts� we read from the conspiracy theorists are distorted, or simply wrong. Quotes were routinely taken out of context. Relevant information was often ignored. And much of this could be discovered with a minimum of online research"

BUT, because I have severe back pain, and limited time to waste on smoething I have absolutely ZERO interest in, Im not going to get into a debate with you. Man, I have got so many better thigs to do with my time. LOL

I dont mind you send me emails if you want. But 9/11 stuff will just go into my trash bin. Even if you were right, I still wouldnt care. Im very pro patriot act and pro govt intervention. Hell, Im even pro TSA to be honest with you. Im so glad they are doing body seaches on those who are unwilling to go through the scanners (and plz, no they arent dangerous or cause cancer) . They can strip search me if they want. Whatever it takes to keep us safe. However, I think its silly that political correctness is ruling this country to make us look like fools. No need to body search grandma. They need to do like the isralei's do it, RACIAL PROFILE would be much better but because we cant racial profile, we gotta search grandma and little jhonny. Blame stupid political correctness for the grandma searches rather than the TSA. Im willing to give up many freedoms to let our govt do their job in protecting us, there are people trying to KILL US. Its not hard for them to get through to the USA via mexico or however. many are home grown. I prefer to feel safe when I fly thank you. People against the TSA tactics are doing their best to make me unsafe. Drugs make it into our country easily enough and so can terrosists. I sat at starbucks with a guy who thinks just like you and roller steve do about this stuff and he got absolutely no where with me. He talks about how this walmart video stuff (big brother spying) is the road to another nazi germany situation and how the shoe bomber and other airline bomb attempts were staged by the US govt to make us scared so they can take away more freedoms. Man, thast just hardcore.

This guy wont even fly anymore because of the TSA, and says train stations are also doing TSA type searches. He asked me how I would feel to see a TSA or any govt agent body pat my 2 yr old (if I had one) . I told him that if there are terrorists trying to kill us, I will thank the agent for his due diligence. I TOTALLY wouldnt care, my other friend agrees too. WHy should I? He told me he would kick their ass if they body sreached his little boy.

PS- And even though they didnt end up finding any WMD in Iraq, Im glad we went in and kicked saddam's ass and defeated evil. Saddam was killing so many people, though Im not happy we lost ameerican lives. But it did save many more 100 time sover by getting rid of an EVIL man doing evil things. And now democracy just might have a better chance of gaining traction over there. Im 100% democratic in my views but I was sure happy that George W went in and put some Texas boot in some evil ass. Good needs to fight evil wherever it may be, and that is the christian and humanitarian side of me saying that. Doesnt mean we need to go to war against all evil dictators, as there are many, but every bit we do can help. Iraqi's are free , it will just take time for them to learn how to live under democracy. Its not an easy transition to change political systems so fast so it wont always go smoothly. But in the end we did a great thing for humanitarian reasons. From what Ive seen, most of the US soldiers say the same thing, that they are making a difference and they are proud of it.