Why they needed 9/11: Oil, Money, and Geopolitics

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Why they needed 9/11: Oil, Money, and Geopolitics

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Uncovered: The Whole Truth about the Iraq war

9/11: The Tip of the Iceberg

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CIA Whistleblower Exposes 9/11 and Iraq!

Former CIA Asset, Susan Lindauer, provides an extraordinary first-hand account from behind the intelligence curtain that shatters the government's lies about 9/11 and Iraq, and casts a harsh spotlight on the workings of the Patriot Act as the ideal weapon to bludgeon whistle blowers and dissidents. A terrifying true story of "black budget" betrayals and the Patriot Act, with its arsenal of secret evidence, indefinite detention and threats of forcible drugging,

EXTREME PREJUDICE(Book by Susan Lindauer) reveals one Asset's desperate struggle to survive the brutal cover ups of 9/11 and Iraq. EXTREME PREJUDICE delivers a high tension expose of the real facts surrounding the CIA's advance warnings of 9/11 and Iraq's contributions to the 9/11 investigation.

Further Review and link to the book at this Link.
http://extremeprejudiceusa.wordpress.com/

ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

winston. read 9/11 synthetic teror. made in the usa
The_Dreadator
Freshman Poster

Post by The_Dreadator »

holy shit, wu. i remember this stupid board from three years ago and stumbled on it again.

my, my...you must be a flaming fucktard loser to still believe all this batshit-insane conspiracy garbage after all these years. how dumb are you?

here's a little video that shows just how f***ing stupid you are: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/WTC_Not_A_Demolition

if you still believe 9-11 was an "inside job" with "controlled demolition" after seeing this video, wu, then you must be so goddamned retarded that they need to come and take your kid away.

and don't ever think about coming here to dallas-fort worth, dude. i'll f***ing kick your ass.

brett
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

1) The oil wasn't free and cost lives and trillions in military expenditures.
2) Even if 'Iraqi oil is now free', they don't sell it all to the USA.
3) They SELL it to the USA. It's not free.
4) The new debt and money printing is destroying the USA.

Not much of a bargain, no free oil, and no net monetary gain.