Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Conspiracy - Why Bother?!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Conspiracy - Why Bother?!

Postby The_Adventurer » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 am

Here's something that has been bothering me for ages, so I wil write about it here.

Anyone into conspiracy theories will certainly know of confederate general Albert Pike, the guy who wrote the book on conspiracy. And by wrote the book, I ean he wrote, back in 186X, a plan for world domination that included World War I, World War II, the reinstatement of Israel as a nation, the rise of communism and all that up to the Cuban Missle Crisis, which is where I guess his plan failed since I think America was supposed to become communist according to his plan.

The thing I don't get is... HE'S DEAD!!! He was dead before World War I happened. All those who continued to carry out his plans are also long dead. These plans take decades upon decades to carry out. SO what is the point of drafting up a conspiracy to create some utopian society you can dominate, if you will never live to see it!
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby onezero4u » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 am

great question...my 2 cents would be that these elite families are planning it for their future generational offspring.

granted the ones who never see total world domination, still have a f***ing elite lifestyle of their own.

that is also a reason why these elite families are so obsessed with bloodlines etc imo
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Good question.

David Icke addressed it and said it was because these elite bloodlines are possessed and do not make their own decisions.

Perhaps they are groomed and conditioned by forces behind the shadows (human or non-human) to carry out such long term strategies and agendas?

There definitely are conspiracies in general. But what's unclear is whether there is a grand global conspiracy coordinated by one central group, or little conspiracies/secrets/alliances under the table in various sectors of government and business here and there, which are competing against each other?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:58 pm

What I don't get is why the elite oligarchs need to start wars and keep people oppressed under the economic system. I mean, they have all the money in the world already. So why do they need to take risks, start wars, treat people badly, etc? Why do they need to still scam people and take their money? Don't they have unlimited wealth already? If power is their aphrodisiac, why are they still stealing wealth from the mass populace?

Also, happy people tend to try to spread happiness to others, while miserable people try to spread misery around. So if these elites have everything they could want with unlimited wealth, and were happy, why aren't they trying to spread their happiness to the rest of the world? Why are they still evil?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Conspiracy - Why Bother?!

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Terrence wrote:Here's something that has been bothering me for ages, so I wil write about it here.

Anyone into conspiracy theories will certainly know of confederate general Albert Pike, the guy who wrote the book on conspiracy. And by wrote the book, I ean he wrote, back in 186X, a plan for world domination that included World War I, World War II, the reinstatement of Israel as a nation, the rise of communism and all that up to the Cuban Missle Crisis, which is where I guess his plan failed since I think America was supposed to become communist according to his plan.

Yeah, my brother actually has an old beat-up copy of that book.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morals_and ... reemasonry
And in the back it's signed by a bunch of 30th+ degree freemasons. Spooky.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm

If you study the complex and sophisticated inheritance laws of the West, that should convince you that people do take action to influence a future they will never see. Then you have groups like the Jews who have been keeping things going for thousands of years. Organizations and cultures live beyond individuals. Perhaps that is why they make use of cultic beliefs and secret societies because it keeps members interested and inflated with self-importance so that they will be willing to put in effort to assure a future that they will never directly benefit from.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Also why would Albert Pike write such a book and reveal "secret agendas"? Aren't they supposed to be secret? That's like giving the opposing football team a copy of your playbook. Or maybe it was disinfo to the public?

MrPeabody, when you say "Jews" I think you mean the Zionists. They are the elite cabal that's been manufacturing all this conflict and conspiracy. The Jewish mass populace aren't involved in such things and are as much a victim of it as everyone else.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 am

Winston wrote:Also why would Albert Pike write such a book and reveal "secret agendas"? Aren't they supposed to be secret? That's like giving the opposing football team a copy of your playbook. Or maybe it was disinfo to the public?

MrPeabody, when you say "Jews" I think you mean the Zionists. They are the elite cabal that's been manufacturing all this conflict and conspiracy. The Jewish mass populace aren't involved in such things and are as much a victim of it as everyone else.

I was actually just referring to the Jewish/Hebrew culture in general which started several thousand years ago and still continues today. I was giving an example of a group that kept their culture going for thousands of years.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 pm

I definitely think conspiracies are competing against each other. The Catholic Church and the Jesuits with their plans for domination certainly can't be in line with the Illuminati or these groups that desire to destroy religion altogether.

As for the book and whether it is real or disinformation, I'll tell you a story. A guy I know went to library that had the book, but they wouldn't allow it to be checked out. So he made a bunch of photo copies of the book. Shortly after leaving the library, he was surrounded by cop cars, sirens whirring and guns drawn. He was arrested and his car impounded. After a couple of hours in a room, a cop came in and said it was a misunderstanding. They thought he was someone else. They let him go. When he picked up his car, though, all his photo copies were gone.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 pm

That's odd. If it wasn't allowed to be checked out or photocopied, then why would it be in the library? Isn't it available in bookstores or amazon.com anyway?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby odbo » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Why bother? Because that's what people do. Not psychopaths, which comprise about 6% of the world's population at any given time. Who are only able to think of themselves. It's said that the in-breeding of the elite families has caused the off-spring to be psychopathic. Maybe that's why they haven't been entirely successful and never will be. But the psychopaths have done a good job of convincing the rest of us to be sociopaths.

You see them as not only evil, but as criminals, saboteurs, parasites, etc. They see themselves as devoted builders,etc.
That's the simplest way to explain your error in perception.
Also don't underestimate the ability for people to be sheep. There's a lot of motivation to keep going, a long history, the O RH - blood-type,etc.

go to 6:40, interesting theory on the cancer of evil
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm_TJrdozoU[/youtube]

I'm not sure if the letter of Albert Pike regarding WW1,2,3 is genuine, but it might as well be because WW3 is being pushed heavily. It might see the entire Middle East including Israel destroyed. Speaking of Jews read the Protocols of Zion. How's that for "why bother?" Although I never believed that Zionists run the world because all roads lead to Rome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWuAH3P9s1k[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal