I thought this was a joke, but the video is serious!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

I thought this was a joke, but the video is serious!

Post by Mr S »

Why would the makers of this propaganda video think we would like this sort of lifestyle? I thought it was sarcastic at the world government and population distribution, but these globalists are serious!

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The globalists are trying to push this agenda for around the world.

Whites are going to be the next "black" in a hundred years. As we become a minority around the world and hardly any dominant countries to call our own that are still considered "white" we will be the discriminated against 50 years from now just see how things are unfolding now. It's the worse thing in America and probably England now to be a White male. We have more value in non white countries nowadays than our own, which goes to show you how far our culture has fallen because of all these "social engineered" political policies.

How come it's illegal for Jews to marry Gentiles in Israel but they promote other white nations to open their borders and accept more multiculturalism? Their kind promotes it overseas but wants nothing to do with it themselves. Hypocrisy at its finest.

There is a plan to decimate whites and its western civilization, only a minority are finally realizing something is going on but I think it's too late if you look at the demographic trending over the next century.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm not sure how much of a difference it will make trying to curb immigration since white populations in the most prosperous nations also have the lowest birth rates. Add rampant feminism to this and what do you get?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

fuk all these globalist cocksuckers...

give me tiny govt & anarcho-capitalism and ill be happy...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

a little fyi..

there's plenty of documents that suggest they want to wipe out all but the "white man" (most likely with a man-made epidemic) and then enslave the remaining people. by enslave they mean brave new world. where those pesky sexual urges are diverted, and the ability for a person to think for themselves is taken away. children are by permission only. etc

and by white i'm pretty sure they don't mean anyone with white skin but specifically english/scottish, maybe german. or that sort of thing. it's a matter of eugenics. so no mutts like americans, argentineans, gypsies, russians.